Ponerology: Olberman Rips Bush

J

Joshua

Now this is interesting. I've never seen anything like it in the Big Ring.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/fv/msnbc/fv.htm??f=00&g=63f6e02a-0aca-4276-80cc-581bd06b4c1c&p=news_comment%20-%20analysis&t=c1149&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15147009/&fg=

I think we have to ask, why is Olbermann 'allowed' to rip Bush like this? I think a simple answer is that Bush is being set up as a scapegoat. Problem = Bush. Reaction = Bush is taken out one way or another. Solution = the Zionist war machine rages.

hkoehli said:
I think we have to ask, why is Olbermann 'allowed' to rip Bush like this? I think a simple answer is that Bush is being set up as a scapegoat. Problem = Bush. Reaction = Bush is taken out one way or another. Solution = the Zionist war machine rages.
I agree. Interesting that we are seeing a 'sign' that this is coming.

hkoehli said:
I think we have to ask, why is Olbermann 'allowed' to rip Bush like this?
I heard this one the radio this morning. At the end he says "Good night and good luck" and I thought oh boy, he's acting like Edward R. Murrow, as if he's a voice of truth and reason. Then I wondered, why is this guy being allowed to say this stuff, as you asked. Then I thought Obermann is either in on it or he's a useful idiot. If he's not in on it and can speak relatively freely then I'd sure like to hear him to talk about Ponerology, Zionism, etc. What he says doesn't do much to help change anything. He might as well be on a street corner talking to the wind. Pointing out that Bush is a liar and idiot is like telling a farmer that crops are typically green. Preaching to the choir, in other words. For those that don't agree with him he's just lending mental fodder for further division, helping to set people up for a direct clash, maybe civil war, or one of the handy revolution thing-a-ma-bobs that, as we learn from Reed, amount to no revolution at all but instead a coup d'etat. Oh wait, that latter thing already happened 5 years ago.

mark wrote;
"I wondered, why is this guy being allowed to say this stuff, as you asked. Then I thought Obermann is either in on it or he's a useful idiot. If he's not in on it and can speak relatively freely then I'd sure like to hear him to talk about Ponerology, Zionism, etc. What he says doesn't do much to help change anything."

Yeps Mark Its always a pleasure to hear folks in the media to show that Bush has lost the plot (When the plot is not actually lost) Though he does not really go any further.Has he indeed criticised the Democrats for being weak and so forth?

Ive not heard him do that.The PTB need a seemingly opposition to their present front man which i suppose is to give the large amount of disgruntled folks some kind of hope.

The sure sign of this is Bob Woodward's stabbing of Bush in the back last week. If Nixon were alive he could tell Bush that it's over when the Office of Naval Intelligence boy goes to work.

And after Nixon was pushed out, Bush and the Neocons took over in earnest, so we do need to watch carefully if they ever do throw Bush to the dogs.

DonaldJHunt said:
The sure sign of this is Bob Woodward's stabbing of Bush in the back last week. If Nixon were alive he could tell Bush that it's over when the Office of Naval Intelligence boy goes to work.

DonaldJHunt said:
Sounds like no dubya past 08, nobody wants anybody with the surname 'bush', odds are anybody connected to the current regime won't get in (tough luck dick), "just don't mention 'clinton'" - so how many prospective applicants for the job of el presidente? And how many have been jockeying for position since pre-2000?

Some more from Olbermann about Bush.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/77892/Olbermann_U_S_President_s_Address.html?autoplay=true

Back
Top Bottom