Please translate - Kann es nur bestätigen !

Orendaflo

A Disturbance in the Force
Liebe Forenmitglieder!

Hoffe,dass dies Jemand übersetzen kann.
Bin 43 J. und ich wohne in Süddeutschland.
Habe in einem deutschen Forum den Cassiopaea-Link gefunden.Und damit begonnen die von Laura geschriebene "Die Welle" zu lesen.

Danke liebe Laura,an dich und an deine Freunde,für eure unermüdlichen Recherchen.Danke auch für euren Mut,Wahrheiten auszusprechen !
Es ist so wichtig,dass Wahrheitssuchende wissen,dass sie nicht alleine sind.

Ich kann bestätigen,dass es tatsächlich "Echsenwesen" gibt.Ein solches seltsames Wesen,war vor Jahren bei mir Zuhause.Ich habe dies selbst gesehen.Und ich bin sicher,dies war KEINE Einbildung.
Auch ich kam BEVOR ich die deutsche Übersetzung von "Die Welle" von Laura anfing zu lesen, zu dem Ergebnis,dass es eine Verbindung zwischen diesen Echsenwesen und unserer Religion gibt.
Wenn ich mit meinen eigenen Recherchen richtig liege,tauchte die Frau mit blauem Umhang und Schleier immerwieder auf.Als Astarte,Aschera,Isis und wie sie alle heißen.
Auch in Lourdes,Fatima Guadaloupe und seit ein paar Jahren in Jugoslawien/Medjugorje.Millionen Menschen pilgern zu ihr...Jahr für Jahr.Kapellen werden ihr errichtet.Kirchen nach ihr benannt.Und kaum Jemand scheint zu bemerken,dass da etwas nicht stimmen kann...
ABER...Haltet euch fest...Wenn die Recherchen alle richtig sind, bedeutet es auch ,dass ihr Sohn,nicht jener ist,wofür er gehalten wird.Dies ist ein Umstand,den die meisten Menschen vergessen.
Falls mir kein großer Fehler in meiner Schlußfolgerung unterlaufen ist,gibt es sogar eine Erwähnung dieser "Frau" in der jüdischen Bibel.In der Thora.Diese Frau,so denke ich,war von ANFANG an da.Es würde auch erklären,WARUM sie in Verbindung mit ihrem Kind dargestellt wird...Vielleicht habe ich herausgefunden WER diese Dame wirklcih ist.

Übrigens,nachdem ich herausgefunden hatte (ich glaube,ich habe es) WER diese Dame ist,gab es ein paar seltsame Zufälle....Für mich waren dies Bestätigungen dafür,dass ich garnicht so falsch liegen kann.

Licht und Liebe an euch alle
Orendaflo

Hi Orendaflo,

Most members of this forum do not speak German.

Maybe you could tell us in English why you posted that article and why you wanted to share it with the members of this forum.

This person can't speak English. They have two posts on the board.

The first half of each post is similar introducing themself, thanking Laura and the group and giving some background on themself, then the second part of each post is a little similar and a couple things are entirely different..

I cannot translate German properly but both posts start out -

Dear forum members!

Hope that this can be translated by Somebody.
I am 43 years old and I live in South Germany.
I found the Cassiopaea link in a German forum. And began to read The Wave that Laura has written.

Thanks Laura, to you and to your friends, for your untiring investigations. Thanks also for your courage to stand up for truth!
It is so important that seekers of truth know that they are not alone.

I can confirm that there really are "lizard beings". Such a strange being, it happened years ago in my home. I have seen this myself. And I am sure this was not imagination.
Also before I started to read the German translation of The Wave by Laura, I came to this conclusion with the result that there is a connection between these lizard beings and our religion.

I am lousy at translating. Perhaps someone on the board here or a SOTT/QFS person from Germany can help and translate and then respond appropriately.

Dear forum members!

Hope that someone can translate.
[google-translate]
J.'m 43 and I live in southern Germany.
Voted in a German Forum Cassiopaea link gefunden.Und begun by Laura written "The Wave" to read.
[not exacly sure here, but "I found "the wave" written by Laura in the German Forum on Cassiopaea]
Thank you dear Laura, to you and to your friends, for your tireless Research. Thanks also for your courage, truths!
It is so important that truth-seekers know that they are not alone.

I can confirm that it actually "lizard beings" gibt/exist.One such strange being, was years ago when I had Zuhause ["was at home"].Ich even gesehen[I have even seen [one]].Und I'm sure this was NOT imagination.
I also came BEFORE I read the German translation of "The Wave" by Laura began to read to the conclusion that there is a connection between this lizard Care and our religion.
When I have my own research is correct, the woman emerged with a blue cloak and veil repeatedly auf.Als Astarte, Aschera, Isis and how they all mean. [<--????]

Also in Lourdes, Fatima Guadaloupe and since a few years ago in Yugoslavia / Medjugorje.Millionen people flocking to her ... year for Jahr.Kapellen be errichtet.Kirchen her after her benannt.Und Someone seems hardly to notice that there something wrong can ...
BUT ... Keep your notes ... When all searches are correct, it also means that her son, that is not what he kept wird.Dies is a fact that most people forget.
If I am not a big mistake in my conclusion is undermined, there is even a mention of this "woman" in the Jewish Bibel.In Thora.Diese the woman, I think, was from the beginning da.Es would also explain why they Connect with their child is presented ... Perhaps I found this lady WHO is wirklcih.
[I cant get the gist of this paragraph]
Incidentally, after I had found out (I think I have it) Who is this lady, there were a few strange coincidences .... For me this was confirmation that garnicht so I may be wrong.

Light and love to you all
Orendaflo

Back
Top Bottom