Planet too big for its sun ‘is challenging the idea of how solar systems form’

read cass: the options are:
- many/ most? star systems are double star systems. second star can be dim and look a planet.
- the cass warn us of sun's companion which orbits sun but can come close to inner planets orbits

read cass: the options are:
- many/ most? star systems are double star systems. second star can be dim and look a planet.
- the cass warn us of sun's companion which orbits sun but can come close to inner planets orbits

I wondered also if it’s just a binary system and the other star isn’t ‘active’ due to some electrical issue. I’m useless when it comes to understanding the topic, but would that mean it’s grounded? Either by the other star or by some portal related business?

Or the other possibility is that the gas giant didn’t form when the star did, but somehow ended up getting close enough to the other star to end up in its orbit?

But that would open a new can of worms as to how the ‘planet’ formed, and where, and why it was randomly wandering through outer space.

But that would open a new can of worms as to how the ‘planet’ formed, and where, and why it was randomly wandering through outer space.
I'm not saying this is what is going on with that too large plane theory , but there are rogue planets that get kicked out of their original start systems and wander the galaxy that could be captured by another star. But, it could also be, as you said, a binary in which the littler star is a brown dwarf or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom