Physicality: Why is it necessary?

dant

The Living Force
I have some thoughts I'd wish to divulge to members of this forum in that it might be discussed
for further knowledge and understanding?

Physicality is an inward "breath of God" expression (entropic), whereas "Non-Physicality" is
the outward "breath of God" expression (creation) and both taken together completes the cycle
of maintaining "harmony" or "balance" of the Cosmos and is in keeping with the Infinite Creator's
grand design?

It is said in the bible (or from ancient sources) that etheric beings ("souls") "fell from the heavens"
and merged/mixed into the physical, and perhaps this is a natural consequence due to ignorance
and is all in keeping with "God's" grand design and is necessary to ensure the evolution of souls?

Perhaps sex and all that follows is a natural consequence of being in and of the physical, a necessary
component providing not only the sensates as one desires, but also of the impetus to ensure the
propagation of the physical species? Perhaps all of these are, but lessons, and are provided for those
who need these lessons for their own soul evolution, is provided as a "playground", by the Infinite
Creator, as intended?

So, perhaps we need not to abhor nor hate the physical, but to embrace it for what it really is and it's
role or place in the Cosmos, it is perhaps simply a playground that provides for us, an opportunity for
finding our soul evolution if we choose to act upon it?

A question arises in my mind is, if it were possible for all souled beings to leave the physical to be joined
up with 6D, would propagation of the species stop (because there are no souled beings left) and physicality
cease to exist? Would this also mean that having learned all lessons, all souled would then join into union
with 7D, God? This reminds me of the parable of the lost sheep and also of the parable of the prodigal son?

OSIT

dant said:
Physicality is an inward "breath of God" expression (entropic), whereas "Non-Physicality" is
the outward "breath of God" expression (creation) and both taken together completes the cycle
of maintaining "harmony" or "balance" of the Cosmos and is in keeping with the Infinite Creator's
grand design?
I think entropy/chaos/subjectivity and creativity/order/objectivity are like light and dark, one does not exist without the other. So if one exists, the other would seem to be a necessary opposite. Like, you can't have up without a down. So in a universe where all possibilities exist, it seems like an inevitability that everything that can exist, must exist, and as a result of existence itself, non-existence becomes the necessary alternative. But since non-existence cannot "exist", it seems like its simply a direction within existence itself. That's how I understand it anyway.

dant said:
So, perhaps we need not to abhor nor hate the physical, but to embrace it for what it really is and it's
role or place in the Cosmos, it is perhaps simply a playground that provides for us, an opportunity for
finding our soul evolution if we choose to act upon it?
I'd agree. No need to abhor or hate anything or anyone, but to simply recognize the role/place it plays in objective reality, and then choose your role and place with respect to all else. So while we may acknowledge the role of physicality, doesn't mean we must stick around any longer than we have to. There's total existance (God), and there's total non-existance, and then there's the everything else in between. And it seems that as a result of infinite possibilities, existance is never "finished", you can't just have all souls be "done" and everyone learned everything and it's over, game won. It's infinite, infinite amount of souls learning an infinite amount of lessons experiencing an infinite number of realities, infinite paths that all lie somewhere between total non-existance and total existance, and some paths lead towards one, some towards the other. It would seem that ultimately those infinite paths converge closer and closer together, like when a group of people becomes more and more objective their understanding becomes more unified. So perhaps a "unified thought form" is unified due to some inevitability at that level, when all this confusion and blindness that we have here is dealt with.

dant said:
A question arises in my mind is, if it were possible for all souled beings to leave the physical to be joined
up with 6D, would propagation of the species stop (because there are no souled beings left) and physicality
cease to exist? Would this also mean that having learned all lessons, all souled would then join into union
with 7D, God? This reminds me of the parable of the lost sheep and also of the parable of the prodigal son?
It seems that this a linear question and you're trying to apply it to a non-linear reality where it does not apply. I don't think there is any time/point when "all souls join with 7D". I don't think anything can ever "cease to exist" because anything that can exist, always does. And I think we're all already there, all are also here, everywhere. The C's said we all reach 7D at the same time, and yet, 7D exists so we must've already done so, are doing so, will do so, forever and simultaneously. I think the whole point of what all the souls are doing is simply a slow process of becoming aware of yourself as God, or actually, aware of yourself as an illusion, that there is no self, no others, nothing but unity and infinity. And if that awareness ever dawns, you are no more. But as Laura outlined, STS has the problem of assuming this awareness prematurely and incorrectly - and act as God before level 7. And it seems that this is also what G outlined as the ultimate sin against your soul - to take the role of the creator upon yourself, to pretend to be infinite when you're finite, to tell the universe what is objective as opposed to letting the universe tell YOU. I think subjectivity encompasses that mindset. And that, I think, is what leads you into the opposite direction - into non-existence. So somehow in this convoluted thought process, it would seem that STS, by taking the role of God prematurely, actually undo themselves entirely and achieve the exact opposite of what they were going for - instead of reaching 7D the "ultimate unified existence" and as a result cease to be, they cease to be in a totally opposite manner - instead of becoming everything they become nothing, under the illusion that they are everything.

But while the above makes sense to me, that's all I can say, is that it just makes sense. But I can't wrap my mind around infinity or such non-linear concepts, and while contemplation can be fun, I think right now that's all it can be. Unless of course Ark finds that unified field theory and is able to show how it works mathematically? Then it may become something more substantial than just a hypothesis, and much more useful too! Err assuming we have enough knowledge to have any use for it. Most mathematic formulas are hieroglyphs to me. So it would be funny really if someone just came in here and told us some math formula that objectively explains how physicality and spiritual realms connect and function, but none of us had enough clue how to apply it practically. In that sense, we have lots of things to worry about besides "the grand scheme of things" - and a long way to go before the big picture can be really known, understood, and applied, osit.

Back
Top Bottom