Photos

D69

Dagobah Resident
I was thining about a thread with photos of our 2d freinds :)

So these 2 sillies live with me :)

Attachments

• 20090712152.jpg
    20090712152.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3
Good idea for a thread :D
Here is Luna

This summer was really hot so she kept going inside the bookshelf for some reason :lol:
luna1.jpg

luna2.jpg

and here is a close up...
21946053.jpg

This summer our dog Sherpa (14 yrs) passed on and these two, Jack and Cassie lay on his spot for three days in longing.

Attachments

• June 1 2009 027.JPG
    June 1 2009 027.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 630
This is my little Sirio, a photo from this summer

Attachments

• sirio.jpg
    sirio.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 6
And here is my other little Zeus, a photo of today

Attachments

• Zeus.jpg
    Zeus.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
This is Walnut, who lives with my pops. I don't get to see him much anymore, but I miss him greatly. He's a purebreed cocker spaniel, and probably the most laid back cocker I've ever met! Not as excitable as most cockers.

l_cd133aa9b297433a890262be90563426.jpg

l_15ca2c988d9b40339af58727a7c306e9.jpg

drygol said:
I was thining about a thread with photos of our 2d freinds :)

good idea drygol! :D

these are my little buddies. the dog's name is "bird", named after charlie "bird" parker, the jazz musician. in the picture, she's licking her chops at the smell of fish on the shore of lake superior... the cat's name is miles, named after, of course, miles davis. in his photo, he's simply surveying his domain, the kingdom of the living room floor. ;)

Attachments

• miles.jpg
    miles.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
  • bird.jpg
    bird.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
Deedlet -

Your cat Luna looks just like my former beloved cat Terra. She passed on a couple of years ago at age 18. Interestingly, one of my closest friends named her cat Luna - so I named mine Terra! Both of them are in 5D now :(

Ann

annp said:
Deedlet -

Your cat Luna looks just like my former beloved cat Terra. She passed on a couple of years ago at age 18. Interestingly, one of my closest friends named her cat Luna - so I named mine Terra! Both of them are in 5D now :(

Ann

Aw RIP Terra, and Luna. :cry:

Parallax said:
This summer our dog Sherpa (14 yrs) passed on and these two, Jack and Cassie lay on his spot for three days in longing.

RIP Sherpa also. And wow that your other dogs were mourning. It always amazes me when animals mourn their companions. A few summers a go, I went on a whale watching tour with my mom. The whale biologist told us that whales are extremely emotional beings and that a clan of whales who had recently lost its youngest member went to mourning for 3 days. She said, the mother of the whale put rocks on top of the body of the young one, and sang this humm for 3 days straight while the other whales circled around her and the stones. It was truly amazing to hear such a story.

PS: It just clicked in my head that your dogs mourned for 3 days also, same as the whales. Could that possibly be a 2D mourning period? :O

This is my cat Miloš. My friend and I named him after Miles Davis, too- but since I play a lot of Balkan music we went with the Serbian version. He was a stray and severely underweight when I brought him in. A year later and he has doubled his weight and has boundless energy. He's a smart one, too- talks to me all the time, has learned "come" and "sit", to leap on command, and to say "ma-ma" when I give him canned food.

Attachments

• Photo 14a.jpg
    Photo 14a.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Image012.jpg
    Image012.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 6
It is really special seeing and hearing everyone’s stories of their 2-d loved ones – thanks for sharing!

Thanks Deedlet for your words; wonderful story about mother whale and her lost young one, her singing for 3 days, it is truly amazing as you said!

Working in the natural environment amongst flora and fauna on a continual basis, I used to always have my one dog with me in the wilderness and she seemed to psychically/telepathically send me warnings on numerous occasions concerning grizzly bears and other more physical hazards. I paid a lot of attention to her and truly listened knowing her ears, eyes and other senses bridged my own limits and in this particular, it was a truly symbiotic relationship.

Of note; read a few great stories by Gurdjieff about his dog Philo (think that was his dogs name?), a great companion to him, his fondness for Philo was so evident.

Q: (L) Are there any other physical creatures on planet earth which have souls?
A: All do.
Q: (L) Is the human soul different from, say, animal souls?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Are there any other physical creatures on the earth which have souls like human souls? On the same level, so to speak?
A: No.
Q: (L) Well, I have heard that dolphins, porpoises and whales have very advanced souls. Is that true?
A: All souls are advanced.
Q: (L) But are whales sentient, thinking, self-aware as humans are?
A: Apples and oranges.

…………………………………………..

A: You don't need conversation "with" when a higher
telepathic level.
Q: (L) Dolphins and whales communicate telepathically?
A: Yes. So do dogs and cats and snakes etc. etc. only
humans have learned the "superior" art of verbal
communication.
Q: (L) But, at the same time, verbal communication can be
quite limiting, is that correct?
A: That is the point.

Perceval said:
Ana said:
This is my little Sirio, a photo from this summer

He's too cute!

Yes!! :D And in terms of behavior, Sirio is playful and Zeus is more loving and protective.
I have very good moments with them.

This is my guinea pig, who made his debut in this post:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12837.msg98269#msg98269

He is a very good guinea pig, but when I took him to the vet earlier this summer, he recommended a diet because he was concerned about his weight. This has been challenging, because he has learned to shake his water bottle very vigorously and very noisily whenever he wants to eat. I don't think he is bright enough to be a 3D candidate quite yet, but he definitely has the attitude :)

Attachments

• Mo2.jpg
    Mo2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom