Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

In termite colonies, the king and queen live together in one breeding chamber (unlike the ants, where the males die right after the queen is inseminated). The royal couple can collectively "rule" a termite colony throughout their lives, which can last up to 50 years, depending on the species.

1641579089093.png

Hello!
I am heartbroken. My neighbor hates cats. I had a few that came to stay in my backyard, their moms delivered them here, so we fed them and were sterilizing them little by little. My neighbor crossed words with my husband because of the cats, he told her that she was a bully. A week later, my cats are gone. She trapped them one by one and got rid of them. I don't know where they are, what she did with them and it's raining horribly hard with a tornado warning--I wonder if they are protected. I am so mad and feel so helpless. This is a woman who has had issues with other neighbors and does not hide her dislike for cats and black people (shea accused our neighbor of stealing because he looked like the picture she got on camera). I want to believe that there is justice. But, I lost my cats and I am sad and can't help but wish her any good. How can people be so mean?

Hello!
I am heartbroken. My neighbor hates cats. I had a few that came to stay in my backyard, their moms delivered them here, so we fed them and were sterilizing them little by little. My neighbor crossed words with my husband because of the cats, he told her that she was a bully. A week later, my cats are gone. She trapped them one by one and got rid of them. I don't know where they are, what she did with them and it's raining horribly hard with a tornado warning--I wonder if they are protected. I am so mad and feel so helpless. This is a woman who has had issues with other neighbors and does not hide her dislike for cats and black people (shea accused our neighbor of stealing because he looked like the picture she got on camera). I want to believe that there is justice. But, I lost my cats and I am sad and can't help but wish her any good. How can people be so mean?
Oh Pluchi,
I am so sorry to hear that your cats you were caring for are gone. Hold a picture of them in your heart and mind and send them love so that they may feel your care and love for them, they will understand.

You could also write them a letter, just love them. You can keep doing that in your heart even though they are departed from your care now.

Sorry to hear Pluchi

Can you be 100% sure that the neighbor is responsible for the cats' disappearance? Or is there perhaps another possible explanation. Maybe it also helps to light a candle for the cats?
Hello bjorn!
Yes, 100% sure. She trapped them one by one. I was wondering where Paquito was, then Lilo, then Margarita and Bebe, then Nucita... She had threatened us before with trapping them... and she did! Her own kids had told me that they caught other people's cats and took them somewhere. Thank you for writing!

Back
Top Bottom