Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

😇🙏

Thompson said he was helped by a life-saving seal that nudged him along

FL9wkg1WUAUTiEg.jpg

'I was devastating myself, through my mind, just picturing my girls and my son growing up without me, and my wife, you know, not having a husband to support her... I wasn't thinking about sharks or anything like that, until I hear this splash?'

The splash was a seal that Thompson described as 'an angel' that came to help him.

'It was a medium-sized harbor seal,' Thompson said.

'The seal would go under water and he came up and nudged me, like a dog comes up and nudges your leg.

'Did it know, like hey, this human is in trouble, hey keep going dude?' he pondered.

After being pushed along by the seal, Thompson said he felt motivated to reach the oil platform

'You gotta make it to the platform because you have no choice,' Thompson said.

'It started getting brighter and I'm just like, I'm crying. And I'm like, shouting at the sky,' he said.

Full article:

1648105131555.pngLa maman cigogne a pondu son deuxième oeuf, vous n'en voyez qu'un car le premier elle l'a ouvert avec son bec et l'a jeté par dessus bord, je ne vous l'ai pas plus tôt pour ne pas vous faire de peine 😢😢...Sans doute savait elle qu'il n'était pas viable...

The mama stork laid her second egg, you only see one because the first one she opened with her beak and threw it overboard, I didn't tell you earlier so as not to hurt your feelings 😢😢...Probably she knew it wasn't viable...

1648204776135.png
La Maman couve son deuxième oeuf car le premier a été jeté par dessus bord...
J'espère que la phto est visible... Scottie annonce avoir résolu le problème...

The mother is incubating her second egg because the first one was thrown overboard...
I hope the picture is visible... Scottie announces to have solved the problem...

Back
Top Bottom