People Are Sharing Stories Of Being In A Place That Shouldn’t Exist (30 Experiences)

You gotta be kidding about the sight right? Here’s a blurb from the sex page, always the best place to start so you can cut straight through to the deviance…..

I envision a sexually open society without sexual suppression or repression. The prevalent sexual activity will be Karezza and similar forms of spiritual or sacred sex. Children, and especially infants, may be routinely exposed to loving sexual encounters of their parents. Older children are given practical instructions in non-genital sexual activities as part of school-related life-skills courses. At a given age or stage of sexual development, teenagers are formally initiated into sacred genital sex.

So…. I would take a guess and wager everyone here is against infants being exposed to “loving sexual encounters”, whatever that means to the pervert who wrote it….. it’s all “sacred sexuality”…. What a crock of crap.
You "deviant" you. I've never even clicked on that section..lol

It's his iodine article, vit c, oxygen therapies, et al, which are good :P

You gotta be kidding about the sight right? Here’s a blurb from the sex page, always the best place to start so you can cut straight through to the deviance…..

Start quote:

I envision a sexually open society without sexual suppression or repression. The prevalent sexual activity will be Karezza and similar forms of spiritual or sacred sex. Children, and especially infants, may be routinely exposed to loving sexual encounters of their parents. Older children are given practical instructions in non-genital sexual activities as part of school-related life-skills courses. At a given age or stage of sexual development, teenagers are formally initiated into sacred genital sex.

End quote.

So…. I would take a guess and wager everyone here is against infants being exposed to “loving sexual encounters”, whatever that means to the pervert who wrote it….. it’s all “sacred sexuality”…. What a crock of crap.
Ghastly - thanks for pointing that out.

You "deviant" you. I've never even clicked on that section..lol

It's his iodine article, vit c, oxygen therapies, et al, which are good :P
It’s not funny to me and I’m no deviant, just able to spot them. The guy obviously is talking about having sex with children. He’s a psycho….. how can you trust any of the other stuff if that’s there?

He claims eating meat causes kidney stones….

Another pervert health guru nutcase…. Selling his wares for lots of money no doubt.

It’s not funny to me and I’m no deviant, just able to spot them. The guy obviously is talking about having sex with children. He’s a psycho….. how can you trust any of the other stuff if that’s there?

He claims eating meat causes kidney stones….

Another pervert health guru nutcase…. Selling his wares for lots of money no doubt.
Deepest apologies, sir.

Deepest apologies, sir.
You don’t owe me an apology, you might want to examine who you view as having “spiritual” knowledge. Everything on this website I’ve read essentially goes against the knowledge that this group has gathered….. His understanding of the Bible and “Jesus” is all about sex…..

The photo is obviously fake, as the character of Jesus is based on a few individuals, the main one being Caesar. All that info is available if you search the forum.

So, somewhat related:

From the fantastic website of the late Walter Last "Health-science-spirit.com" (which I highly recommend), he re-posts a "time-warp" photo of Jesus at Galilee, and says:

This photo is not in the same category as the so-called "extras" in psychic photos which tend to show spirit beings, usually with some kind of relationship to photographed persons. Instead it has the characteristics of a time warp. A definition of time warp from the Free Online Dictionary is: "A hypothetical discontinuity of distortion occurring in the flow of time that would move events from one time period to another, or suspend the passage of time."​

There are many eyewitness accounts available of time warps. To understand how this may function you can compare the passing of time with a movie reel. When you have watched a movie the content has not disappeared forever, it still exists on the reel, and you can watch a specific scene again if you know where to look, or just cut out a single frame. This is then like a photo frozen in time, a time warp.​
In the same way, whatever happens on our planet is recorded as on a film in an additional time dimension. In Hinduism and New Age publications this is generally called the Akashic Record. Wikipedia offers this definition: "The akashic records (akasha is a sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space". or "aether") is a term used in Theosophy (and Anthroposophy) to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence." Also: "The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet."
The scenes that people have described in time warp experiences tend to be highly charged with psychic energy, such as battle scenes, or events in the Bermuda Triangle. For my understanding of the nature of this additional time dimension see: The Science of Spirituality.

View attachment 72061
(Correction: Walter's website is not so fantastic and I can no longer highly recommend.)

Definitely some weird stories.

Thinking back - i have 1 experience that can be considered "similar" and strange as well.

It was uni days; back in Australia in 2000 - it was the mid year break and 3 friends and I decided: right...we shall go on road trip and drive to Sydney and meet up with another uni mate of ours. We were in a small university town called Churchill - some ~160km east of Melbourne. The drive to Sydney was going to be almost 1000km. We were planning to meet our friend in Sydney at his place within the day - and it was already lunchtime. Thinking that we had to rush as the drive was going to be at least 12 hours...we piled into the car and started driving out of town.

It was the days before GPS and smartphones - and i was pouring over the map looking for highways or shortcuts - when i saw a highway on the map called the "Omeo Highway" that cut through the Victorian alps (not very tall alps, and max elevation is about 1500m). It was kind of winter; but it rarely snows and doesn't get too cold in Victoria at sea level. The normal route to Sydney is a coast hugging highway. This highway, in theory at least was like a hypotenuse of a triangle, cutting through the center and saving us a few hours. None of us had ever been on it and we expected it to be like other highways and paved - and off we went.

The turnoff to the Omeo highway came - and we turned into it. Next thing we know after driving a while it becomes a dirt road. Then we realized that this must have been one of those alpine dirt road"highways". It was too late to turn back, so we kept going. Then it was foggy all over and we could hardly see the road. Finally as the elevation started to increase marginally - we hit roads covered with snow and the car was slip sliding (it was an old Japanese sedan and not built for off-road). By now it was dusk and we were well and truly late. We knew we were not going to make to Sydney within the day - and by this time we were really wondering where we were going to end and sleep for the night. There were some towns along the highway - but we weren't exactly sure where we were along it exactly - because we only had a map, and it was hard to estimate as there were hardly any road signs on the highway or milestones.

Sometime at 8-9pm the highway ended - and we sort of got into a small town. There were houses and driveways, and a few lights - but hardly anybody around. Then we saw a sign saying "Pub & Hotel". We parked and walked right into the door. It was the most strange feeling ever. Here were four of us (students from Malaysia & Singapore) - and as we walked in ....pin drop silence. There were about 15 people milling about and having their drinks, but they all stopped and looked at us. It felt like we had crashed the monster's ball or something. As we walked from the door to the bar counter. The silence and eyes just followed us all the way. There was nice lady at the bar that confirmed they had rooms available for the night. Then she asked "What are you guys doing here? " We told her we were on our way to Sydney - to which she replied "You guys must be really lost". That was it and no offers of advice or guidance of how to get back on our route to Sydney.

We piled into the room upstairs - with all of us feeling eerie and strange. Later we heard the conversations finally continue downstairs. We hardly slept that night, spoke a lot about how strange this little town was and the Omeo highway. We woke up from very disturbed sleep at sunrise and we left. We totally felt unwelcome there and were wondering where was all the Australian hospitality that we were used to.

We finally made it to Sydney later in the day - and i can't remember the name of the town, or how we drove out, or even the check out process from the Pub. It all seems a bit fuzy now, 20+ years later - but i do clearly remember the very vivid entrance into the pub till today.

p.s right after finishing this post - i googled Omeo highway and there was this PDF about interesting tales of Omeo Highway

update on the Omeo Highway link https://mitta.com.au/files/Omeo Highway Tales.pdf

(Correction: Walter's website is not so fantastic and I can no longer highly recommend.)
However. I did find this:

SELFLESS SERVICE

Selfless service or service to others is the practical expression of our spiritual consciousness. The degree of our inner disposition to serve is an indicator of our level of consciousness. However, just looking at the action itself may not show whether it is a service to others of to oneself. Working as a healer, or writing a self-help book, or working as a carer for a disabled person, or giving money to charities may either be done out of compassion to help others, or it may be done for a self-serving purpose, or it may be a mixture of both.

There is nothing wrong with helping others and at the same time expecting or receiving a benefit for oneself. However, the purer our motive, the more we act out of a feeling of universal love or compassion rather than for personal gain and the more is it an expression of genuine spiritual consciousness.

The importance of selfless service is highlighted in the Ra Teachings of the Law of One. According to this, the main criterion for moving from the human condition to the next higher level of consciousness is the degree of our service to others. To get to this higher or trans-human level, our interaction with others in thought, word or deed needs to result in at least 51% of our actions being selfless or in service to others. You can find a summary of the Law of One at: http://ascension2000.com/Ra-studyguide.htm. This latter also has a useful list of definitions of unusual terms. A more comprehensive compilation of questions and answers is at http://www.lawofone.info.

Many things get brought to the table. Some things are edible. Some not so much.​

So, somewhat related:

From the fantastic website of the late Walter Last "Health-science-spirit.com" (which I highly recommend), he re-posts a "time-warp" photo of Jesus at Galilee, and says:

This photo is not in the same category as the so-called "extras" in psychic photos which tend to show spirit beings, usually with some kind of relationship to photographed persons. Instead it has the characteristics of a time warp. A definition of time warp from the Free Online Dictionary is: "A hypothetical discontinuity of distortion occurring in the flow of time that would move events from one time period to another, or suspend the passage of time."​

There are many eyewitness accounts available of time warps. To understand how this may function you can compare the passing of time with a movie reel. When you have watched a movie the content has not disappeared forever, it still exists on the reel, and you can watch a specific scene again if you know where to look, or just cut out a single frame. This is then like a photo frozen in time, a time warp.​
In the same way, whatever happens on our planet is recorded as on a film in an additional time dimension. In Hinduism and New Age publications this is generally called the Akashic Record. Wikipedia offers this definition: "The akashic records (akasha is a sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space". or "aether") is a term used in Theosophy (and Anthroposophy) to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence." Also: "The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet."
The scenes that people have described in time warp experiences tend to be highly charged with psychic energy, such as battle scenes, or events in the Bermuda Triangle. For my understanding of the nature of this additional time dimension see: The Science of Spirituality.

View attachment 72061
I think I remember that in a session they asked about that photo and the C's answered that it was a photograph of a still from the movie "Jesus Christ Superstar", photographed from a television.

Definitely a hoax.

Back
Top Bottom