Paul's Necessary Sin: The Experience of Liberation - Pauline Christianity = PaleoChristianity

I'm very glad to see so many of you reading Ashworth's gem of a book. That is the work that opened my eyes to the reality of Paul and what he was doing. And I hope I made good use of it when writing "From Paul to Mark".

Just got my paws on "Vol 4 - From Paul to Mark" . . . Looks like a fabulous read . . .

Took a look at the Bibliography . . .was pleased to find the usual suspects viz Gary Courteny (Et Tu Judas), Elaine Pagesl (The Gnostic Paul) et al but two names i'm deeply fond of were missing ->

1. John Marco Allegro (Sacred Mushroom and the Cross) and . . .

2. Acharya S (Christ Conspiracy) poor thing died of Cancer on Christmas Day, 2015

anyway, m ready to enjoy the book sl. . . . o. . . .w . . . . ly as it will be nearly half a decade when Volume-5 (The Secret History of God) will be out . . . 🫶⚡⚡🔆⚡⚡

Attachments

• From Paul to Mark.jpeg
    From Paul to Mark.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Just got my paws on "Vol 4 - From Paul to Mark" . . . Looks like a fabulous read . . .

Took a look at the Bibliography . . .was pleased to find the usual suspects viz Gary Courteny (Et Tu Judas), Elaine Pagesl (The Gnostic Paul) et al but two names i'm deeply fond of were missing ->

1. John Marco Allegro (Sacred Mushroom and the Cross) and . . .

2. Acharya S (Christ Conspiracy) poor thing died of Cancer on Christmas Day, 2015

anyway, m ready to enjoy the book sl. . . . o. . . .w . . . . ly as it will be nearly half a decade when Volume-5 (The Secret History of God) will be out . . . 🫶⚡⚡🔆⚡⚡
John Allegro.jpeg

⬆️ . . . found John Allegro on Page 22 . . .⬆️

hmmm, Laura's crafty . . . she sure doesn't miss much 🙈🙉🙊

Like all her books, she writes beautifully though . . . each and every line is packed with hidden meaning, multiple interpretation and innumerable references which threaten to blow the top of your skull off . . .(✽´ᴗ`)ヽ♬♪ 🎸♫♩ ♬♪ 🎸ヽ(╹ᗜ╹)

. . . anyway, its a freakin' awesome read ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom