Pathocracts Very Active in Canadian Politics

Redrock12

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I'm very concerned that with all the attentions being focused on the Amerikan political and religious pathocracy that perhaps we-particularly any and all Canadians on this forum- should start shining the spotlight on our own down-home made-in-Canada 'paths, namely Stephen Harper and his politico-religious war-mongering Bush puppet zealots, and the resulting tarnished image of Canada as a world peace-keeper. Even if there were Canadian companies, like Bata Shoes supplying boots to American troops during the Vietnam era, at least the image as peace-keeper was for the most part intact, and neither Bata or the Government didn't advertise it.

During the Vietnam war, Canada was a guaranteed safe haven for American resisters and draft dodgers. Well, with Harper's fascists in power all of that has changed. Any deserters now have to fight like hell in the courts to stay in Canada, as well as maintain a low profile. No more speaking at Canadian anti-war rallies, nosirree! Not to mention the most obvious one, that Canada actually has troops killing and being killed in Afghanistan at the behest of Bush!
Plus the CBC and CTV, for the most part, is going along with the rest of the MSM in promoting this Big Lie!
I'm also very concerned at the level of silent apathy I find among those activists who were so vocal during Vietnam.
Anyway, I'd like some feedback with some possible solutions to hopefully make things much more uncomfortable for Harper and his Bushian sycophants.

A while ago I got to talk to a girl who had worked in a polling station around Victoria, and she told me that when they had counted the votes, the NDP came out first. Then she went home and turned on the tv, to see that they announced Harper had won.

It seems a little careless of them, but I figure they had easy damage control - if anyone who knew tried to talk, they would be ignored by the media.

The impression I got from seeing Harper talk during interviews was: "So, this is how a robot-person talks!". Seriously, the guy looks like it's formaldehyde running through his veins.

I won't even get into his politics - he is the ruin of working people.

Redrock12 said:
religious war-mongering Bush puppet zealots
seems quite fitting to me.

Hi,

I agree that Harper is nothing but bad news for the Canadian government. Following stories that have to do with psychopathic acts done by the Canadian government, is
Maher Arar's story, which was covered by SOTT here:
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/chains/signs20060919_TortureInc.php#be99ad1f05a0f3952904dd77aa6

I was reading in 'Canadian news' today- a follow-up on that story from CBC news.
http://www(dot)cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/09/24/arar-apology.html
Maher Arar says he is still waiting to receive an official apology from Prime Minister Stephen Harper a week after a public inquiry cleared his name of any suspicion of terrorist ties.
Although he said he was "delighted" that Justice Dennis O'Connor's report cleared his name, Arar told CBC News Sunday he cannot move on with his life until the government apologizes to him.
"It's very important for my healing process," he said.
O'Connor's report was sharply critical of the RCMP's role in Arar's detention in the U.S. and his subsequent deportation to Syria.
Arar also said he won't be satisfied until the government acts upon the 23 recommendations made in O'Connor's report, including one that states the government should assess Arar's claims for compensation.
"Unless the government does this, what happened to me may happen again," Arar said.
Opposition calls for apology, compensation
During question period last week, Bloc Qu

I figured I'd post this here, since we are talking about Canadian related news.

Here is some strange local news today from Vancouver, BC.

From CBC news.

http://www (dot)cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/09/24/border-guards.html

B.C. border guards leave posts after report of threat
Traffic ground to a halt late Sunday at four U.S. border crossings in B.C.'s Lower Mainland after about 60 border guards walked off the job, claiming a threat to their personal security.
Agents left their posts at the Douglas, Pacific Highway, Aldergrove, and Huntington crossings at about 2 p.m. Sunday after an alert was issued that an armed and dangerous man was planning on crossing the border into Canada.
Supervisors took over most posts, but motorists had to line up for more than three hours to get into Canada at some crossings. The Huntington crossing was closed for about two hours Sunday evening before limited service resumed.
Faith St. John , spokeswoman for Canada Border Services Agency, said late Sunday all of the crossings were open, with at least two lanes operating at each station.
"All managers have been called in and all ports are open," she told CBC.ca.
CBSA immediately contacted Human Resources and Social Development Canada to conduct an assessment of the threat, she said, and border guards are expected to return to their posts if the body deems it a no-danger situation. But St. John could not give a timeframe for when the federal agency would render its decision.
Union: Guards need guns
The border agents wouldn't have walked off the job if they had been armed, said George Scott, vice-president of the Customs and Excise Union.
"This happens all across the country if someone we really know has the possibility to be armed and dangerous," Scott told CBC News on Sunday. "This type of thing is an individual's right to do a work refusal. But in the case that we're talking about today, if they were armed, I don't think there would be one."
He said border guards will continue to refuse work when they feel threatened as part of a walk-away policy.
The federal government be in the hands of officers by September 2007, but Prime Minister Stephen Harper said last month it could be 10 years before all of the guards are armed.

Back
Top Bottom