Orka

Jehanni I think touches briefly on some concepts that are important. The 26,000 year cycle (which is just one of the cycles all kind of arriving at earth around the same time). "Exponential Rate" perhaps refers to the great changes as the cycles approach. "Messianic task" could refer to what groups like Laura's and Ark's are doing though there are better labels that could be used. Jesus one with himself could refer to Jesus's current mission as described by the Cs. The Gospel "Q", Elohim, archangel stuff is important but one has to keep in mind the STS origins involved. 4th dimension upon us refers to hyperdimensional reality. The Male - Female - Balance thing I think is related to Laura's Cassiopaea/Danae, Andromeda, and Medusa Mother-Virgin-Crone Trinity where Medusa is supposed to be the balance but cause of the fall isn't until defeated. Christianity-wise this is a Father - Mary - Holy Spirit Trinity where Christ would be the missing 4th of a Trinity plus Avatar quaternity. The standard Christian Trinity is a numerological 3-6-9 Trinity. The 9 Holy Spirit is the balance that takes a 5-6-7-8 quaternity back to a 1-2-3-4 quaternity (as in the Enneagram circle).

This also relates to Laura's Tree of Life where the lack of balance is kind of STS without STO. The 3 - 4 - 3 Tree of Life structure math-wise is like the 3 rotations - 4 translations - 3 boosts of gravity (from one of the Tony Smith links I gave earlier). The unbalance analogy for gravity would be rotations without boosts (somewhat like space without time), in other words no control of time. Another way to see this is to look at the central column of 4 which is our spacetime translations. There's a lack in some Tree of Lifes of that 5th central column point that Laura has as the 6th density balance. For Gravity this 5th point could be the Translation-Conformal bivector that relates to Ark's work on conformal degrees of freedom.

I like the Jung-Pauli stuff and it can still apply to physics today. The "world clock" of Pauli's dream that Jung wrote about has 32 vertical positions and 8 horizontal positions giving the 32x8 = 256 binary elements of the Cl(8) Clifford Algebra. This is important cause Clifford Algebra has 8-fold periodicity. For example, C(10) is Cl(8)xCl(2) but is not Cl(7)xCl(3). The bird of the world clock represents the idea that each individual flies through the many worlds with their own clock.

Back
Top Bottom