Openings?

Elesia89

Padawan Learner
Hi all

I remember in 2011, i was reading some transcripts of cassiopaea on the website www.bibliotecapleyades.net and i remember a part when the C said "to not eat and sleep creates openings to higher densities".
The problem is that i cant find the transcript (with just searching "eat sleep") in both the cassiopaea website and the website www.bibliotecapleyades.net
So my question is : Does anyone remember the transcript and where it is?
Cant find it.

Hi Romain512

was reading some transcripts of cassiopaea on the website www.bibliotecapleyades.net and i remember a part when the C said "to not eat and sleep creates openings to higher densities"....

The transcripts on this site and the Wave series are all you need as far as communications with the Cs so anything you have read from the transcripts in "Biblioteca pleyades" is not authorized or approved by Laura.

Transcriptions in BP may have been modified.

================================================================================
Session 9 June 1996
================================================================================

Q: (L) We were talking earlier about sleeping and dreaming. It seems to me that sleeping cannot be an evolutionary benefit, because sleeping would not evolve as something beneficial, because when you are asleep, you are completely vulnerable to any munching monster that passes by. Therefore, it is not conducive to evolution to sleep. And, I think there is some other reason for this thing we call sleeping. Obviously it is not to rest the brain, because the brain is as active asleep as when awake. And the bodily functions...

A: Bodies may get munched; souls don't, however!

Q: (L) Okay, yes, but still it makes me think that there is something to this sleeping business that does not meet the eye in strictly physical terms. Nobody seems to know why we sleep. You made a remark once that dreams were a prime opportunity for the implanting of negative information and suggestions. This makes me think that we are even more vulnerable during sleep than previously thought. Are we induced to slepp genetically for the purpose of control by other density beings? Could you comment?

A: Ask specifics.

Q: (L) Is it essential, in an evolutionary sense, for the human body to sleep?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why is it that carnivores need more sleep than herbivores, and on down?

A: Physicality, my dear, physicality.

Q: (L) What is it about physicality that necessitates sleep? What are we doing while we are sleeping?

A: Body recharge.

Q: (L) Where is the body being recharged from or what is it being recharged by?

A: Rest.

Q: (L) What is the soul doing while the body is sleeping?

A: Same, it taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

Q: (L) Is this why, when people suffer sleep deprivation, they go psychotic?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why are the results of sleep deprivation, psychosis, delirium tremens, and psychedelic drugs and some mystical states so similar in their expressions and manifestations? What is being seen?

A: Openings.

Q: (L) Well, if doing without sleep provides an opening, what is it an opening to?

A: Density levels 4 and up.

Q: (L) It would seem to me - well, why is this not good?

A: Who said it wasn't?

Q: (L) Well, apparently a lot of people who have psychotic episodes, literally go out of their minds. They can no longer function in this world. They LOCK them up!

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Why does melatonin induce these openings?

A: Gentle hallucinogen.

Q: (L) SV's mother took it and got all discombobulated with it!

A: Perception is key. If you really "dig" 3rd density, it makes you uncomfortable to see into the higher densities.

Q: (L) Can one use something like this and grow accustomed to the higher densities?

A: Ask Timothy Leary.

Q: (S) It's too late now! He's in 5 D! (L) Ask him for us.

A: We did, and he liked it a lot!

Thanks people its more clear now, i remembered the answers of the C differently, but its the same so... well...

I have one last question, maybe i should ask it in the Diet and Health section, but, can we get brain damage if we stay awake for too long like 1 month? I know it wouldnt be good, but i have to withdraw from antipsychotics that give me insomnia when i stop them (i take them for sleep) and i dont know how long i will stay awake.

Got to talk to doctors about this, but i wanted your feedback on this.

maybe i should ask it in the Diet and Health section

Hi Romain, sure it's a good idea to open a dedicated thread in the Diet and Health section, as to get proper feedback and give some context/details of your situation.
What you're describing so far look serious and need proper attention on your side.
As said
Q: (L) What is the soul doing while the body is sleeping?

A: Same, it taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.
:hug2:

Thanks people its more clear now, i remembered the answers of the C differently, but its the same so... well...

I have one last question, maybe i should ask it in the Diet and Health section, but, can we get brain damage if we stay awake for too long like 1 month? I know it wouldnt be good, but i have to withdraw from antipsychotics that give me insomnia when i stop them (i take them for sleep) and i dont know how long i will stay awake.

Why do you 'have' to withdraw from them? A person must always weigh up the positive side and the negative side effects of a drug. If you are on them for a reason, this reason will become lost and that could be a problem.

Antipsychotics are really complicated (because nobody really understands them?). They have physical, mental and maybe even emotional and spiritual effects. I've looked at Google at why doctors prescribe them... Some of these reasons don't seem to be legitimate, but many of them are.

Why do doctors prescribe antipsychotics?
But these days atypical antipsychotics -- the most popular are Seroquel, Zyprexa and Abilify -- are being prescribed by psychiatrists and primary-care doctors to treat a panoply of conditions for which they have not been approved, including anxiety, attention-deficit disorder, sleep difficulties, behavioral problems in ...Mar 18, 2012

What are antipsychotics used for and how do they work?
Antipsychotic medications work by altering brain chemistry to help reduce psychotic symptoms like hallucinations, delusions and disordered thinking. They can also help prevent those symptoms from returning.

Staying awake for a month may even be a side effect of something problematic such as bipolar.... this may have been the real problem that you were prescribed these drugs for in the first place. If you are taking them for a mental condition such as this, I would be cautious. Because many people will rebound into the problem if they come off the drug. It isn't pleasant and often they get re-admitted to hospital, involuntarily. It is a stress, embarrassment and dissapointment that they don't need, especially if they are battling something serious.

It is necessary to weigh up all the facts and listen to what the health professionals say. If you want to try an alternative therapy, then do it slowly, cautiously and make sure you listen to medical advice.

Yes, certainly speak with a doctor first - you want to get it right.

Hi Romain, sure it's a good idea to open a dedicated thread in the Diet and Health section, as to get proper feedback and give some context/details of your situation.
What you're describing so far look serious and need proper attention on your side.

Agree with Olivierlejardinier, try that out if you feel you need to and see what feedback comes up.

Back
Top Bottom