Once You Take The Red Pill

• Thread starter COINTELPRO THIS
  • Start date
CT said:
I truly have no idea why this is happening to me. I do know that many people all over the world are going through the exact same thing.
How do you know this? If there's no concrete reason you can think of for any harassment, did you ever think that perhaps you were just paranoid and things that *seemed* to have significance didn't really have any?

CT said:
I won't pretend to know anything about The Matrix, and I certainly don't know what it wants from me.
Sorry, I used the phrase as a reference to the movie, "The Matrix". Have you seen it? It's very good.

CT said:
I live a quiet life. Weird things have been happening for a few years now, and when I found out what was going on ( because the MO matched perfectly ) I was stunned. I'm still stunned. And now I can see it as plain as the nose on my face. It's like a veil was lifted and they all came into view. Everything made sense. ( the stuff in my house, my car, the man next door who always walks out five minutes before me, etc. etc..)

This network is so big, so well-coordinated they followed me to Florida (vacation) and back again. Swarming like gnats. Vehicles changing-out every fifty miles or so.
It does not make much sense logically that such a complex (and costly) pursuit operation would be performed if you are basically a quiet "nobody" who doesn't really "rattle the bushes" so to speak. Are you sure this wasn't just paranoia?

CT said:
I have a strong mind. I don't bend so easy.

Maybe they want my mind? (forgive me if that sounds naive - I really don't know anything about The Matrix) And besides, that seems absurd to me. I'm only one mind.
Well, exactly. You repeatedly refer to "they" - who is it that you think "they" are, precisely?

The first thing I'll address is the issue of my sanity. Because your response is a common one. (not neccessarily to me, personally, but to all those who are going through this)

I asked myself, is this just my imagination? So I look at the facts.
Yes, somebody was in my car last night because I never pull down the visor on the passenger side.

Yes, somebody was in my car because two of the doors are unlocked and I never leave my car unlocked.

Yes, somebody was in my car because the spare keys in the glove compartment are gone.

Yes, somebody has been in my apartment because that toilet paper did not fly through the air by itself and land on my nightstand.

Yes, somebody has been in my apartment because I did not open every wrapper on every piece of candy in the candy dish.

Yes, somebody has been in my apartment because I did not break the temperature dial off the refrigerator and place the broken dial back there next to the mayonaisse (where it could not have landed even if it did just break-off by itself after I closed the refrigerator door)

Now I look at the circumstantial evidence...
I change the light bulb in the hallway just outside my apartment door and 3 days later EVERY light bulb in the hallway is burnt-out. There are five of them, including the one I just changed.

The only mail I've gotten in the last 3 or 4 months is bills. No advertisements. No credit card applications.(which I usually get every 20 minutes) Nothing.

I have a telephone converstion with someone and the subject of god comes up. We talk a bit about god. Holy spirit, etc.. I talk about what I've discovered on the net. This network of stalkers harrassing people. Twenty minutes after the conversation ends, I get a text message featuring a character with hands praying (you know the drill) accompanied by music.

Driving back from Florida I notice cars in my rear-view mirror doing 90 miles per hour to catch up to me and then stay right behind me, or in front of me - back and forth - for fifty miles or so, then exit after another vehicle takes their place, behind me - in front of me - behind me - in front of me, each car does the exact same thing. I see what's going on and take my foot off the accelerator to allow my car to slow down to 40 mph, they slow down also.

I only stop for gas. I drive from Florida to Chicago in 17 hours. 3 miles from my last exit I slow down to an unlawful speed of 35 mph and spot the 3 vehicles who have also slowed down.

I go out to my car the next morning and see that my rear, driver-side tire is completely flat. Brand new tires. Two weeks old.

All of these situations can only be explained by using the word "they".

Why so much trouble and expense? That's exactly what I ask myself. This is the $64,000 question that everybody is asking. Why? I got most of my information from a website, which if you would like me post here I will, but as I said before, I don't want to throw this thing in here out of left field. I don't expect you or anybody else here to solve a problem for me. I am here because I want the truth. I want to know what's going on.

Some people (at different websites) think it's the Masons. The government. The corporations. The aliens... etc. etc..

I think it's bigger than that. Way bigger.

Have I seen The Matrix? Yes. Fantastic movie. The Wachowski brothers are from Chicago. (just a little fun fact there)

COINTELPRO THIS said:
All of these situations can only be explained by using the word "they".
Hey COINTELPRO THIS. I don't want to sound disrespectful or imply anything at all (because weird things DO happen), but have you considered possible case of dissociation, as described in "Myth of Sanity" by Martha Stout?

I ask it because most of the things you described could be done in dissociative state (and note that it doesn't necessarily mean that you have multiply personality disorder) and you will have no conscious recollection of the event. It is way too common phenomena than you may realise.

Other things you mentioned ("significant coincidences") could be explained as patterns that you notice because your mind is actually looking for them (and you will always find something!). I am not saying that this is your case, just something that maybe worth considering.

I have considered the idea that it was me ( in some Twilight Zone kind of way).

Did I throw away my keys?
Did I unwrap the candy?
Did I send myself this text message? (I don't know how to send a text message)
Did I break the dial on the refrigerator?

I mean that seriously. I really did ask myself if it was possible. That I did these things myself. But then the issue of the other people out there who attest to the same experiences.

With all due respect, I have to say this seems too bizaare to be in my mind. This is something going on in the world to others also. People are talking about it. Writing about it. Filming it.

I will look into The Myth of Sanity. Maybe you're right. Maybe everyone who's going through this is in a sort of "dissociative state". I don't mean that sarcastically.

On the other hand, I think that it behooves anyone interested in the current state of affairs to look closely at emerging patterns in the world. Creeping into the lives of a (relatively) small group of people.

COINTELPRO THIS said:
I got most of my information from a website, which if you would like me post here I will, but as I said before, I don't want to throw this thing in here out of left field.
Hello CT. Could you provide an adress of this website or websites?

Yes. I can provide a couple of links.

Once again, a lot of people have different ideas about exactly WHO is doing this and WHY. You can draw your own conclusions based on how much you already know.

_http://www.stoporganizedstalking.org/

_http://www.multistalkervictims.org/

_http://www.eharassment.ca/multimedia/gangstalking.mp4 (this is a quicktime movie of some of these "citizens" watching someone.

You can do a Google search with the words "organized stalking" (use the quote marks)

My copy of Secret History just arrived yesterday (Saturday). I will read it and try to gain some perspective. As far as I'm concerned, this harassment has COINTELPRO written all over it. Now I hope to get some understanding beyond the mundane.

Thanks CT. From some initial reading I think organised stalking is worth investigation, since these pages provide some logical explanation of the reasons and methods of stalkers. This may very well be true and..horrific. However Ryan's and Keit's hypotheses - paranoia and dissociative states - stay valid as well.

I find it interesting and will look into the matter. Anyway - welcome to the forum and I wish you good reading of SHOTW!

COINTELPRO THIS said:
Yes. I can provide a couple of links. [...]

You can do a Google search with the words "organized stalking" (use the quote marks)

My copy of Secret History just arrived yesterday (Saturday). I will read it and try to gain some perspective. As far as I'm concerned, this harassment has COINTELPRO written all over it. Now I hope to get some understanding beyond the mundane.
VERY interesting, CT. Thanks for providing some more background information. I've had a brief look through some of those sites, and think this phenomena deserves a much deeper investigation and discussion. I can think of several possibilities at this point.

1. There are in fact such organised groups as described, and they are essentially a "middle layer" between the fascist brownshirts that hold more "official" positions of authority, and the average person in the street.

2. The whole concept itself is propaganda designed to get people to "shut up and be quiet" for fear of becoming targets of such groups.

3. It is all essentially a paranoid scenario invented by someone and which others of a paranoid nature have fallen under the influence of.

4. A mixture of 1 & 2.

Perhaps you could start a thread on the subject of Organised/Gang Stalking and post a few links and pieces of information you have found most useful, and we can dig into the subject a little?

That being said, I also second Keit's suggestion of reading Dr. Martha Stout's book, "The Myth of Sanity". Even if there is definitely nothing in the way of serious dissociative disorder occurring, I think the information in the book will help you to understand the effects upon your psyche that such organised harrassment as you have described could have. We consider it a kind of "key book" here.

Another one is "Political Ponerology" by Andrew Lobaczewski, available from Red Pill Press. If you are indeed being subject to the sort of harrassment described in those links, then I would recommend reading it even before MOS or SHOTW.

Ryan said:
Perhaps you could start a thread on the subject of Organised/Gang Stalking and post a few links and pieces of information you have found most useful, and we can dig into the subject a little?
Definately, it's a good idea.

Provided you are indeed one of those most unfortunate targetted individuals, I would propose the reasons might be:

1. You were included to the "list" by a mistake, etc - it happens to many people, where they find themselves on some government "list" and upon investigation they find out it was some database error. With all the massive paperwork going on in various institutions it's probable.

2. If we take into consideration Ryan's no.2 point, then it might be some large program going on, one of the many programs designed to keep society docile. Maybe somwhere in some room deep underground, some computer fetched a list of thousands random chosen people to be targetted this way and you were one of them. If those secret service folks go for big effect I suppose they would add random people to the list of "trouble makers".

3. You were added to the "list" of targetted people by a lesser guy, maybe a member of one of those grass roots organisations, which do the dirty work - for whatever reason. People know people and people talk. If you became seriously disillusioned about the state of the world in the past, then lacking proper knowledge you might have "talked a lot" to the wrong people.

4. If you "talked a lot" - for example in phone conversations, you might have been picked by something like ECHELON system and "flagged" as "undesirable citizen" - thus you got yourself on some "list" and your name was handed down by some operative to the lesser guys.

What really strikes me is that such large scale operation might be executed without huge government expenditure, since probably most of those stalkers aren't secret service agents on regular payroll, but some low lifes, deviants, small criminals or plain dupes (beliving they do the "right thing") who engage in these activities willingly, in their "free time" and only local leaders of such groups get paid in whatever currency. It might be money, drugs but also they just might enjoy semi-official protection from the State in exchange for their assistance.

Scary.

I don't buy it.
I think it's easy to get suck into this paranoid frenzy if you're already a bit scared of the world out there.
It does not get much to push people over the edge sometimes.
Anyone can make those claims (especially on the internet) without them being true.

I agree that in SOME circumstances it is happening, and the whole gamut exists : stalking, cyber stalking to character assassination.
Which is indeed interesting regarding the Ponerization of this society and we can see it here, in action with various Trolls.

But in this case, Cointelpro this, something is off.
I can't put my finger on it though.

By the way...I know where you live.

j0da said:
What really strikes me is that such large scale operation might be executed without huge government expenditure, since probably most of those stalkers aren't secret service agents on regular payroll, but some low lifes, deviants, small criminals or plain dupes (beliving they do the "right thing") who engage in these activities willingly, in their "free time" and only local leaders of such groups get paid in whatever currency. It might be money, drugs but also they just might enjoy semi-official protection from the State in exchange for their assistance.

Scary.
The problem is (considering it is true) that "organized stalking" tactics as described on those sites can be easily misinterpreted by a mind with a tendency to paranoia or pattern seeking. IF any of it true - it is probably by design, to drive someone completely crazy. But still...take a look at this quote:

_http://www.stoporganizedstalking.org/common_gang_stalk_tactics.php

stoporganizedstalking said:
SIGNALS FOR OBSERVATION

1. Watch out! Subject is coming.
----> touch nose with hand or handkercheif

2. Subject is moving on, going further, or overtaking
------> stroke hair with hand, or raise hat briefly

3.Subject is standing still
--------> lay one hand against back, or on the stomach

4.Obsevation Agent wishes to terminate observation because cover
threatened
----------> bend and retie shoelaces

5. Subject returning
---------> both hands against back or stomach

6. Observing Agent wishes to speak with Team Leader or other
Observing Agents
-----> Take out briefcase or equivilent and examine contents.

Others, unrelated to the author Funder have commented that touching the finger to the nose can also mean: timing of this was right on the nose (pertaining to target); and that looking at your left wrist with or without a watch on means that "target is watching."
(Please re-post this everywhere you can, but remember that you must give the author reference and credit for this copyrighted material.)
You have no idea how many times I saw others doing all of those things in public, including myself while looking around. Very problematic not to become paranoid while looking for such universal signs. The following quote is even more problematic:

ALWAYS REMEMBER: Many people today are in a hypnotic state of mind; (cell phones are a significant factor for the ELF waves that induce this zombie-like state).
Unwittingly, someone may subliminally be influenced to behave like a gang-stalker, using gang signals, when they are not one, i.e., they will wipe their nose as you walk in the store. The collective consciousness created by the evil force of gangstalking is pervasively influential. On the other hand, anyone who has willingly agreed (or was forced) to become a part of the gangstalking movement is or will eventually come under the control of hi-tech behavioral influences (that perp you see with his finger clear up his nose looking like a retard - just as he drove by you - has a deep itch in there that isn't naturally from his own body.)
I agree that cell phones induce zombie-like states, but it is a little strange to read that ordinary people (like me and you) may become unconscious agents of this evil stalking force and send messages like touching a nose because there is a sudden unnatural itch.

Yes, we are aware of the idea of being an unconscious “agent” or vector, but in my opinion it can be very close to paranoia to start observing every itch a body does in order not to become a slave to this evil force, or seeing others touching their nose (for what ever reason) and thinking that they are influenced by evil force.

Please CT understand that I am not ridiculing you or your problem, just that the way it is introduced on this site (not to mention that some people can say about this site ;) ) can be easily dismissed as paranoia. (I didn't see the video though)

I personally think the ideas of messing with things in your house or car and doing something to get your attention in person or from a vehicle are standard things if you somehow get on a list. Those signals seem a little silly especially the subliminal part but I could see the signals coming into play if they knew someone was in to that website. I seem to have got on a list so I really don't think it takes much to get on one. Arriving at SOTT was I suspect my main problem, not sure what else could be the problem. An early somewhat dark Iraq war song post? Too many early physics posts fitting a unibomber profile? Ordering airline tickets about the same time as arriving at SOTT? Having papers in the journal of a known war protestor and anarchist (in the philosophy sense)?

Tigersoap said:
I don't buy it.
I think it's easy to get suck into this paranoid frenzy if you're already a bit scared of the world out there.
It does not get much to push people over the edge sometimes.
Anyone can make those claims (especially on the internet) without them being true.
Exactly. That's why we need more data. For instance, I noticed that Eleanor White's site _http://www.multistalkervictims.org/ included the following snippet:

EW said:
Interview, Eleanor White speaking about gang stalking, on Patriot radio show "Deadline Live", hosted by researcher and activist Jack Blood, October 20, 200
Now it is probable that Jack Blood is a "media organ" of the Pathocracy, so if he is promoting the "victims" of this "phenomena", there may be some kind of agenda there.

Tigersoap said:
I agree that in SOME circumstances it is happening, and the whole gamut exists : stalking, cyber stalking to character assassination.
Which is indeed interesting regarding the Ponerization of this society and we can see it here, in action with various Trolls.
Exactly. It doesn't have to be a centralized "operation" with "lists" and "databases" or so one. It can be local area networks of heavily ponerized people led by the more deviant types into performing harrassment-type activities for some kind of reward of even just for the "thrill" of it, if they are so inclined. An analogy that comes to mind is the Mossad "sanayim" - ordinary citizens who will do small tasks "for the cause" and close their eyes to the consequences as long as it doesn't put them at much personal risk. And it doesn't have to be overly common for the "fear factor" to magnify the phenomena into something much more than it is.

Tigersoap said:
But in this case, Cointelpro this, something is off.
I can't put my finger on it though.
Duly noted. That's why we need more data. Let's get our sleuthing caps on!

Keit said:
I agree that cell phones induce zombie-like states, but it is a little strange to read that ordinary people (like me and you) may become unconscious agents of this evil stalking force and send messages like touching a nose because there is a sudden unnatural itch.

Yes, we are aware of the idea of being an unconscious “agent” or vector, but in my opinion it can be very close to paranoia to start observing every itch a body does in order not to become a slave to this evil force, or seeing others touching their nose (for what ever reason) and thinking that they are influenced by evil force.
Exactly. Another possibility that came to mind is that if such groups exist, the trauma caused by the stalking could act upon a person to induce the kind of paranoia (via Transmarginal Inhibition) that would lead to formulating the sort of self-referencing observations you noted on the website, long after the stalking is stopped or deemed no longer necessary. But at this point I can't really tell, though Occam's Razor suggests the paranoia explanation. I think we need more data.

COINTELPRO THIS wrote:

I mean that I am what is known as a "target".

I am watched 24 hours a day and followed everywhere I go.

It's mostly a campaign of psychological warfare, but does have it's tangible moments.

Things get taken out of my car. (seat cushion, spare keys, etc.) My tires get flattened. Things are moved around in my apartment. (come home and find a roll of toilet paper on my nightstand, food items missing)

It's basically a citizen police corps.

At first, the idea is to make you question your own sanity. (How did that toilet paper get there?)

-----

...This network is so big, so well-coordinated they followed me to Florida (vacation) and back again. Swarming like gnats. Vehicles changing-out every fifty miles or so.

...It's mostly a campaign of psychological warfare, but does have it's tangible moments.

...All of these situations can only be explained by using the word "they".

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Intriguing prior 40 posts to say the least - beginning with CT’s intro.

Sounds like a case of ARTIFICIAL SYNCHRONICITY DIS-EASE a.k.a. TRUMAN SHOW SYNDROME going to the extreme. More info here: _http://www.geocities.com/freeyourbrain/

Also, two web sites CT pasted in a post above are “strangely” negative…can’t put my finger on why just yet…more time needed.

CT, my advice FWIW is to keep it here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/ ....you may be able to connect some dots soon.

This is the perspective I was looking for. The content of your responses (all of them) take everything into consideration. Me, "them", the "not thems" (those subliminally influenced), the collective, and answer #4 in Ryan's post - A mixture of 1 & 2.

Then there are perspectives I'm not even aware of which are outside of this thread. "The Myth of Sanity" and "Political Ponerology".

Understand, (and I guess I'm addressing everyone here) I was looking in the glossary on the cassiopaea website for the meaning of the letters STO and STS - just 3 days ago. I know so little about the substance of you're saying that I have to patch together this response with the only piece of thread that matches both your understanding and mine, and that is this: Everything in this world is a deception.

I take no prisoners. Not even myself. It is "out there" and it is "in here" (me).

I don't say, "Kill the bastards! They're evil!" When you're face to face with something of this magnitude you freeze. You are that proverbial deer staring into the headlights.

I don't want to become the poster child for the New American Prisoner. I took the red pill twenty-plus years ago. It's not a tablet, it's a time-release capsule. To paraphrase LKJ (don't remember where I read it) "seeing the whole truth all at once could conceivably drive a person mad." I agree.

Thank you all for your responses. Right now I am walking on a tightrope. Adding concrete information seems to subtract from my already-short supply of resolve to ignore the Great Big Show forcing its way into my life. I do intend to remain in the conversation here, but my experiences are not the bigger picture.

Back
Top Bottom