Odd Experience

Cyre2067

The Living Force
So I'm tempted to label this a 'reality bleed through' as opposed to a dream, but as I'm not sure I'll call it a dream for now. Last night I was going to bed around 1:50 or so and I laid down trying to clear my head. For some reason I started thinking about the wave, and how it could manifest in various forms and perceptions depending on ones FRV. Lately I haven't been looking at myself too favorably in terms of 'The Work', but that in an of itself is attaching expectations and 3D concepts to a very not-3D thing... but that's my inner state, so described it was.

So all of a sudden, I'm on my couch, in my apartment in the other room, and I was woken up by two friends that I was waiting to arrive. Apparently I had nodded off in a sitting position while waiting for them and it was the same or close to the same time of night (2am). My one friend cracks a joke, and what strikes me is how real this 'dream' is. I honestly thought I had nodded off waiting for friends to arrive and failed to recall going to bed. I look around my apartment and everything is different. It's the same building, but the architecture is a little different. My loft is more open/exposed/visible from the living room. There's also a lotta nick-nacks around, as if it was some old ladies place. The furniture is also different, but in the same position. I start to doubt my sanity, knowing that this is my apartment, but it isn't at the same time. I ask my friends if they can see all this oddness and I stand up to take it all in, i ask if they can see this mirror, and as i look into the mirror which was positioned behind me, above the couch, I snap back into my body in the bedroom and wake up, taking a deep breath and noticing that I'm in the exact same position I had been when I 'lost consciousness'.

I looked at the clock, only 20 minutes had passed. I think I was in a hypnagogic state because when I came to I didn't feel as if I had been sleeping, and not enough time passed. I then rolled over and went to sleep as per normal, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I had 'gone somewhere and came back' as opposed to 'had a quick dream'.

"as i look into the mirror which was positioned behind me, above the couch, I snap back into my body in the bedroom and wake up,"

Very interesting Cyre, Sounds like a classic Out-of-Body (OBE) experience to me. Robert Bruce's "Astral Dynamics" is a comprehensive text on the topic. I have had a few unexpected OBEs over the years, but none lately. I do not seek them nor want them at this time in my life--I have too much Work to do in 3D before I am ready to "go" any where else.
shellycheval

Thanks for sharing your experience, Cyre2067

I have similar experiences occasionally. I don't know whether to call them out of the body or astral trips but they seem to be much more than dreams.
This one about a year ago. Like yours all most immediately after falling "asleep". I am walking in my house but it is different. The walls are odd shapes and keep changing. There is as strange dark green light coming through the windows.
But most importantly I am fully "awake". I am know that this a unique experience so I want to explore. I try touching objects. Some things I can feel others my hand goes right through.
I go out my back door of my house but into completely different world. A large open mall between huge "government" style buildings. Eventually, I am chased by a group of teenage boys. I wanted to go further but "awoke"
It was all so real, more real than "normal" life in some ways. I didn't want to label the experience. It seemed far to important for that.

shellycheval said:
I do not seek them nor want them at this time in my life--I have too much Work to do in 3D before I am ready to "go" any where else.
I think you are right about this. These experiences could be a diversion from the work. Chasing astral travel rather than cleaning our machine. Still, fascinating stuff.

Thomas Alan

To me it sounds more like something Laura wrote in the Wave series. I'm not that good at searching, so unfortunately I haven't got the quote, but as far as i remember, she wrote something about more people experiencing themselves in a parallel universe with the approaching of the wave and something about this being a compliment from (5D?). It could be this you experienced, but then again it might not be.
I had a similar experience about a year ago -only I was awake at the time.

shellycheval said:
Very interesting Cyre, Sounds like a classic Out-of-Body (OBE) experience to me. Robert Bruce's "Astral Dynamics" is a comprehensive text on the topic.
Hmm didn't think of it like that. I did have a fleeting interest in astral travel, picked up "Astral Travel for Beginners" by Richard Webster awhile ago, read it, and practiced it for a few weeks before giving up. Never got outta my body.

Thomas Alan said:
I am know that this a unique experience so I want to explore. I try touching objects. Some things I can feel others my hand goes right through.
Hmm good thought. If it happens again I'll try to keep that in mind.

the_hammer said:
To me it sounds more like something Laura wrote in the Wave series. I'm not that good at searching, so unfortunately I haven't got the quote, but as far as i remember, she wrote something about more people experiencing themselves in a parallel universe with the approaching of the wave and something about this being a compliment from (5D?). It could be this you experienced, but then again it might not be.
I had a similar experience about a year ago -only I was awake at the time.
Could you describe your experience in more detail?

My brother actually has a friend who was having trouble with astral traveling. It was happening to him often, and out of his control. He was going places and seeing things and coming back with his tales and talking about Aliens and such. He even had the impression that some of his family members were aliens. His father, being a documentarian on the subject of the occult, took him to India and had a guru there put a "cap" on his head and this effectively stopped his 'hallucinations'. The guru mentioned that he had a very rare gift and that he needed to learn how to use it properly, but from what I understanding (being twice removed) this idea was summarily dismissed and everyone was happy to have him 'behaving normally'. My brother did get creepy vibes from the guy's mom and girlfriend, and felt threatened in their presence on more the one occasion.

I had the chance to meet him once, before all this nutso stuff happened. He was a very bright kid, interested in alternative fuel sources, and eco-friendly energy. I say was because since the 'capping' he's been much more subdued in terms of his interests, very family oriented, and less social - at least according to my brother's input.

Anyway thanks for the responses all, I'll be sure to keep ya posted if I have another whatever-it-was.

Back
Top Bottom