Observations on general behaviour

Leo40

Jedi Master
Recently I observed that people of all ages no longer cover their mouth when yawning.
I mentioned this to my friend in Germany and he told me that this is also the case in Germany
and added sneezing and coughing. He mentioned that it is also quite common that males
urinate in public in broad daylight where ever it is convenient.
I am curious if other members of this forum have made similar observations.
So far I have no idea what it means.

Hi Leo40,

I'm new to this forum and find it all very facinating. Wanted to comment on your thread cause there seems to be a pattern here that may go deeper or it may be just plain apathy that is going on. Not sure. Most people seem to just not care. I see it in markets and malls, while on line in banks, especially while driving. So many people on the phone when driving, not paying any attention to what is around them. I have even seen people reading books and magazines while driving. Parents send their kids to school sick, infecting everyone else. Servers in restaurants being sick and handling your food. I am not ranting, just observing. It must fall under the theme of "self-importance". Throwing manners and courtesy out replacing it with "tough if you don't like it", "me first".

As far as urinating in public, that may be a marking of territory thing, lol. Going back to primal instincts and all. Or, "Man I just have to go so bad, that I'll just do it here and maybe no one will see. Besides it is the local governments fault for not having public restrooms. Piss on them." Just speculation here, trying to find answers. Are we all being pushed to the edge of unreasonable??? It's a mad world. And I refuse to comply.

So these are my observations. I to am not sure that it means anything other then it is just what it is. Look forward to reading more on how others here on the forum see this issue.
Thanks

"I see it in markets and malls, while on line in banks, especially while driving."

I forgot in the original post to indicate the country of observation. It was Canada.
So far we have Germany and Canada.
Please memntion the country in further posts.

Back
Top Bottom