OBE experience with Non Human Intelligence,giant and enslaved humans

reilpmeit

The Force is Strong With This One
It happened last night.
As I was falling in sleep I felt vibrations. Reality was changing. It was direct "astral projection" (to be more correct it was OBE)

I usually wake myself forcibly,to not not allow it,but this time I felt I had to do it.

As vibrations felt stronger,new reality starts shaping.

As I was "rising" I heard voice was calling me. I felt very very strong STS presence

He said in hypnotic voice "You use light (light rod, light pole) too much" "If you continue to do it ,you will die"

I told him"You think you can kill me? You think I'm scared of death,or you?"

Than he summoned Giant type human being(I thought of Nephalim) And ordered him to kill me.I felt that Giant and everyone else was terrorized of him.
I felt that being was mind controlling everyone . Especially Giant "executioner" guy.
Giant told me " Are You sure ?
I said "Just do it"

Than giant stomped me. It was All blackness around me,on me,in me.
Only light was coming my rod,which I held in my right hand which I rose high.

"Show yourself you p****** *** ,you coward! Show yourself, I have something to tell you!

He showed himself.
Everyone was terrified of his looks
This is how he looked:
16913358731953.jpg

"Pretty looking" fella isn't he?

His eyes were were very similar of gray alien.
He had gray skin. In black robes.

That thing in middle of his face (his mouth) had like worms coming out of it. I felt that "worms" were like antennas and he was feeding trough it from suffering of people. He could adjusti shape of "mouth"and number of "worms" so he could feed from all kind of frequencies of agony,misery,lust,fear,and so on, of other people.
And was enormous. Giant looks like a dwarf next to him.

When he revealed himself I told him" You can try to kill me,and I might die, but remember I will gladly die and I will be born again,thousand times, on Earth or anywhere,in this dimension or any other and will have not peace until
I find a way to eliminate you,you and your race! You scum!" I asked him "Tell me who are you,tell me your name!" He didn't answer. He turned his head and he was gone.

I was started to wake up. I felt presence of being above me. Like it was far in clouds above me,going west. I imminently took notebook to sketch "the guy"

I did feel like a fly compared to dinosaur to him. But I know ,by not allowing to mind control me,by being aware, by resisting,and most important,by not letting fear to go in me,it could not hurt me.
What is this being?Is it gray,reptilian,Orion STS, hibryd type or something other ? I don't know .

What I know is that I was vary sad for people around me . Even for Giant.They were all enslaved by this being. I felt that being was controlling thousands if not millions of souls,sucking and draining energy from them .They called him "God" and "Death"
They couldn't believe that I tried to level with that being. And after all happened,I seen they had a little smile in corner of their mouth.

What is this being?Is it gray,reptilian,Orion STS, hibryd type or something other ? I don't know
The type doesn't matter as much as seeing why that 4th density part of yourself is revealing your ego's rejection, the judgment narrowing your behavior into opposition/competition/fight because even if temporarily we don't fall prey to predators there's no way around the fact we are 3rd density while they are 4th and as such they are the best teachers we can have since they are laying the traps for the ego to learn discernment until all these illusions are without effect: see how fear of death had no grip on you anymore? It's a long road to ever greater levels of equanimity (emotional neutrality) through progressive integration (vs rejection) and understanding (for the ego to mature) of the STS/predatory polarity of Being

Back
Top Bottom