Nuke & Black Helicopters

wodasi

Jedi Master
My daughter has had several dreams of seeing a nuke explosion off to the east
but in this one, after the nuke , her and others are put on a bus and taken out of town
to the west, they are let out in the hills, and soon helicopters (Black of course) come
up loud and close like in the movies, they have loudspeakers and the 4 or 5 of them
that are there are saying different stuff like follow us Jesus will save you etc... end of dream...

Hi wodasi, how old is your daughter? What is her impression of these dreams? Just curious.

my daughter is 25 , and did not have much to say about it. just kinda matter of fact...
she does not have real concrete idea about life,thinks I'm kinda kooky but will listen..
I have never talked with her about nukes.. ( yes aliens ... those who conspire,,and metaphysics.)

Dear Wodasi,

As you say your daughter is 25. You also say that you never talked to her about nukes.

I assume that you imply that she does not know what nukes are?

Why assume that? Did you get all your information from your father?

eagles fly free said:
Dear Wodasi,

As you say your daughter is 25. You also say that you never talked to her about nukes.

I assume that you imply that she does not know what nukes are?

Donald

With all due respect,

1. Did you learn everything from your father? (please donot be offended by the question, it is just to make a point and no reply is required)
2. Do you think that a 25 year old 'child' (boy or girl) have not heard anything about nukes? Especially when his/her location is COLORADO near NORAD as it is stated by wodasi.

What i meant and in order to continue in case i misunderstood your comment i rephrase what i said and say it another way.

Why he, or anybody else for that matter, assumes or thinks that since they have not talked to their kids about something they know nothing about it? We live in a period of time that information are coming from a myriad or sources and all we have been hearing from every media source (tv, newspapers, magazines, net, etc), especially before the Iraq war was the WMD.......

Respect to you, too. I didn't think that Wodasi was saying that his daughter didn't know anything about nukes, I thought he was saying that he doesn't know what she knows since he hasn't spoken to her about it.

eagles fly free said:
Donald

With all due respect,

1. Did you learn everything from your father? (please donot be offended by the question, it is just to make a point and no reply is required)
2. Do you think that a 25 year old ''child'' (boy or girl) have not heard anything about nukes? Especially when his/her location is COLORADO near NORAD as it is stated by wodasi.

What i meant and in order to continue in case i misunderstood your comment i rephrase what i said and say it another way.

Why he, or anybody else for that matter, assumes or thinks that since they have not talked to their kids about something they know nothing about it? We live in a period of time that information are coming from a myriad or sources and all we have been hearing from every media source (tv, newspapers, magazines, net, etc), especially before the Iraq war was the WMD.......

wodasi said:
my daughter is 25 , and did not have much to say about it. just kinda matter of fact...
she does not have real concrete idea about life,thinks I'm kinda kooky but will listen..
I have never talked with her about nukes.. ( yes aliens ... those who conspire,,and metaphysics.)
Does she watch TV? Has she seen that show Jericho? Its about a nuke somewhere in Kansas, or was it Colarado?

Respect to you, too. I didn't think that Wodasi was saying that his daughter didn't know anything about nukes, I thought he was saying that he doesn't know what she knows since he hasn't spoken to her about it.

unquote

That changes everything.... and makes my comment as not made... but for sure she must know a few things..

So many of my dreams involve members of my family, immediate and extended. Unresolved issues no doubt. But one I had just before Christmas was particularly dramatic: I find myself back in my hometown in Ireland with family. We are down by the sea when a fighter jet (?) appears on the horizon and begins firing missiles towards the east. Shortly thereafter, a nuke goes off and the sheer brightness forces me to turn and look away - end of sequence.

That dramatic one aside, I have noticed latelya regularity to my dreams whereby a dream, or sequence of dreams, I have the preceding night is pertinent to the events in my life as they unfold the next day (or the next couple of days). Anyone else notice something similar with their dreams?! I'll wake up and remember the dreams as best I can, take note of it/them, then try and make what I can from it/them. But, of course, they then become forgotten as I go about my day... until a kind of 'deja-vu' moment where I remember and think "hold on! I dreamt about this last night!" It might be a vague, but coherent, scenario that arises in my day that chimes with the dream(s) from the preceding night, it might just be a trigger word or phrase, sometimes it's a face or two, perhaps friends of mine.

Very interesting new path in my awareness :)

Back
Top Bottom