Nowhere to post this...

soulsurvivor

The Force is Strong With This One
so maybe here will do. It is a "memory" that actually happened back in 2004. I was coming out of the church bingo hall about 8:30 pm EST, not sure on exact date, but was on a Monday evening in late September. I had left early, so was by myself when I came out the exit doors, which face west. In the low horizon, there was a huge l_ shape, colored fuschia pink and outlined in what I call holy blue. :) The sun had already set, but there was still some light, although nothing colored clouds or anything, except for this huge l_ and me without a camera or a witness. My question is this: I've tried to find this symbol l_ in ancient alphabets, anywhere, and I'm still coming up empty-handed. The shape was perfectly formed; no zig-zagging anywhere; and it was approximately the size of a full sun or moon. I thought about going back inside and dragging my friends off their bingo game, but knew that wouldn't work, so I got in my car and went home.

I'd appreciate any resource for symbolism. I think I've checked every available link for alphabets and biblical symbols, but maybe someone would recognize this from research they've done on symbols.

L is a class of "brown dwarfs". Was probably a warning about this:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/142651-Something-Wicked-This-Way-Comes

I mean, it was in the sky, where the comets will be coming from, and you said it was the size of sun/moon - as in, the size of a "celestial body" - and a brown dwarf + comets = celestial bodies! L is also Light = Love = Knowledge = something you get by paying attention to the signs! And ironically, the "L" was a "sign" in and of itself! If that's not enough, L is what Laura's name starts with, the originator of signs of the times, the one website that does pay attention to the signs, and has discovered the brown dwarf and cyclical catastrophes. It all comes together in a multi-level orchestra of symbolism and interconnections! :P

K so uh that's the best I can do Lol

Lizzies begins with L too ;)
My avatar is an L, for Live. At least thats what I was thinking of when I drew it, was supposed to represent being live, both "on air" (observation) and electric (awake).

But yeah, maybe there is no symbolism at all, I mean L is a fairly easy shape that can form, I take it the L was made of clouds? Or were you hallucinating? Maybe it was a UFO?

wow, how dense can I be? I had never considered it to be a brown dwarf, and on reflection I should have first investigated the actual visual rather than the imagined symbolism. So, went and did a quick look and found this:

http://dailynews.mcmaster.ca/story.cfm?id=4052

The ANIMATION in the photo looks very similar to what I saw as being stationary from my observation point on the ground. I didn't observe the "shape" as moving. It was of the same colors as shown in this animation, but the pink was a deeper, more vibrant fuschia color. Nothing in the ANIMATION shows the actual shape I observed, but hey, it could have looked as an "L" according to the simulations they're showing in that animation.

Thank you! In the meantime, I'm wracking my brain trying to recall the exact date I sighted this. I can only get within the general timeframe. I remember it was prior to my heart attack in November of 2004. In the fall of 2004, here in the eastern US, was there a full moon low in the western sky around 8:30 PM EST? I seem to recall seeing this also, but can't be certain because I was so flabbergasted over seeing the pink/blue thing.

Back
Top Bottom