New SOTT FrontPage Design

I agree, really, really great work Scottie :cheer: and if someone likes to know how it all started check this site:

http://www.sott.net/signs/signs2.htm

Happy Birthday SOTT.NET. You are my unique and only one love relating to information. I wish you a good day and I congratulate you for your new front page. :headbanger: :clap: :thup:

Happy birthday SOTT! Your new look is absolutely gorgeous :perfect: :cheer: Excellent work, Scottie!

Super Awesome ;D

Cheers to all these years of keeping the lighthouse running!

Here's to super Scotty and his amazing tech skills :perfect:

Thanks for the improvements, awesome job!

It is an improvement on my handheld as well, good for the visually challenged. Is there a mobile version in the works in order to access the right hand

column?

Good job guys, congratulations for the new Sott design,it's cool :thup: :thup: :thup:, though i have to get used to it, i loved very much the last one :D

Ynna said:
Quote from: Mr. Scott
If you move your mouse pointer over the top box, it stops rotating the articles. When the mouse pointer leaves, it starts up again. So, you can "pause" it.

The site looks great, neat and easy to read!

About pausing the fast rotation: "the top box"? I don't understand...

Ynna

At the very top of the homepage, the "Top Box Thingy" is the SOTT Focus and Best of Web articles that change (or you can click the numbered boxes to select one).

Back
Top Bottom