New Song (Aint No Democracy (Ponerology)

T

the rabbit

Hi new song up from Away With The Fairys

"Aint No Democracy" (Ponerology) 2.6 mbs

http://www.awaywiththefairys.com/and.mp3

LYRICS

WERE SITTING ON OUR ARSE HERE
DROWNING IN A SEA OF FEAR
A MANUFACTURED FEAR
TO KEEP US FROZEN

THE MEDIAS BEEN TAKEN
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN FORSAKEN
THE POWERS THAT BE PREFER THE LIE

ITS A TOTAL PLANET LOCKDOWN
PSYCHOPATHS WEAR THE CROWN
JUST THE WAY ITS ALWAYS BEEN

PEOPLE MURDERED DAILY
ARAB AND ISRAELI
ITS ALWAYS THE INNOCENT THAT DIE

OH CANT YOU SEE
AINT NOBODY FREE
THERE AINT NO DEMOCRACY

ITS TIME TO MAKE A STAND
DRAW YOUR LINE IN THE SAND

AND LET THEM KNOW
WE WONT GO SO EASILY
----------------------------
PONEROLOGY IN ACTION
EARTHS MAIN ATTRACTION
DO YOUR SELF A FAVOUR
AND BUY THE BOOK

YOUR GOD MY GOD
YOUR SKIN MY SKIN
WHERE ALL THE SAME
TAKE A LOOK

ITS NOT THAT WERE ALL CRAZY
ITS MAINLY WERE ALL LAZY

ACCEPTING THE TRUTH FROM A TV SCREEN

YOUR THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR OWN THOUGHTS
THEN YOUR WORDS ARE NOT YOUR OWN WORDS
AS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN
----------------------------------------------

OH CANT YOU SEE
AINT NOBODY FREE
THERE AINT NO DEMOCRACY

ITS TIME TO MAKE A STAND
DRAW YOUR LINE IN THE SAND

AND LET THEM KNOW
WE WONT GO SO EASILY.
-----------------------------------

THEY WANT TO TAKE US DOWN
THEY WANT TO HAVE US RUN AROUND IN FEAR
THEY WANT TO HAVE IT ALL
COZ THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM
(REPEAT)

Hey Thanks
I have a few more tunes lined up,the hardest thing for me is lyrics. sometimes ive said what i want to say in the first verse,and then its difficult to come up with another one or two more.I have a virtualizer digital effects processor DSP 1000 and all the settings have gone all over the place,so at present i need to reset them to what i want,and it came without the manual...so its slowing me down a bit.

Using some of the information contained in the Controversy of Zion for next song ,though i have to be very careful what i write so it is not perceived as anti semitic.

Anyway thanks.

Hi Rabbit,

Maybe the solution is to do a lot of repetition if you said all you wanted to in the first verse. I know a lot of songwriters with long experience do that. Or break the verse up and use each line as the first line in another verse...

Whatever works for you of course...

Don

the rabbit said:
Hey Thanks
I have a few more tunes lined up,the hardest thing for me is lyrics. sometimes ive said what i want to say in the first verse,and then its difficult to come up with another one or two more.I have a virtualizer digital effects processor DSP 1000 and all the settings have gone all over the place,so at present i need to reset them to what i want,and it came without the manual...so its slowing me down a bit.

Using some of the information contained in the Controversy of Zion for next song ,though i have to be very careful what i write so it is not perceived as anti semitic.

Anyway thanks.

Hi Don
You wrote;
"Maybe the solution is to do a lot of repetition if you said all you wanted to in the first verse. I know a lot of songwriters with long experience do that. Or break the verse up and use each line as the first line in another verse...

Whatever works for you of course..."

Hi Don
Yeps thats one way of doing it......look into it at the weekend.
just spent today cleaning up this room i work in,hoovering,cleaning surfaces,getting hold of a drill to put some shelves up to place some cheap second hand studio speakers i have just aquired, and 4 wall guitar holder hanger thingees.so by the weekend im hoping to be clear enough to open up to whatever comes through.

Had put it off, as soon will be moving,though the move looks like january now at the earliest,so might as well do what i can untill then.

thanks Don

the rabbit said:
I have a few more tunes lined up,the hardest thing for me is lyrics. sometimes ive said what i want to say in the first verse,and then its difficult to come up with another one or two more.
nice work!
anyway, there are songs with hardly any words, sometimes that works very well, depending on the kind of music, I suppose. I'm thinking of a song by Human Movement called 'Healing' and its only got about 3 lines, and they are not even sung as such, just sort of murmered, It just goes something like (from memory):

'Healing
Healing
So much pain
so many people to forgive'

but there is such emotion in there that it still packs a punch.
I hope inspiration strikes. I find it usually does when you're least expecting it!
Does it work for you to use other people's lyrics?

Hi SleepyVinny
Sorry missed this.Using other peoples lyrics is a very little tried thing,and only ever done with the SOTT "YOU LIED" song,so it wasnt my song to start with.I have a number of near complete songs. i usually have the melody if not all the words.Maybe if any one was interested i could always send on the music and see if they could come up with some words,then they could send them on back and i could see if i was comfortable with it...not being comfortable with it would in no way mean i thought they were not very good lyrics,just that im not comfortable with it for sometimes unknown reasons maybe.

There are online music sites that i have had my music up on over the years ( BESONIC.COM ,macidol.com ) and through them met a few good people/musicians that i could maybe ask.

There is one guy not from these sites but closer to home who is going to get a large file through his email account soon so as to be able to do some drum programming :) He doesnt know yet.

first my re assembling of my room as a new project is leading onto other room adjustments...nearly there and then should be ready for my number one christmas hit :)

open to title suggestions.

Space rocks keep falling on my head was inspired as a title from an australian friend who once came to stay,so it seems im ok definitely for accepting titles.

regards

Back
Top Bottom