New Sherry Rogers Formula products at Needs.com

Gimpy

The Living Force
Needs sends out a monthly newsletter highlighting new products and sales. September's issue has a listing for for Daily Detox Drink:

"The Daily Detox Drink is inspired by the Detox Cocktail recommended by Dr. Sherry Rogers, MD in Detoxify or Die and The High Blood Pressure Hoax. It is a blend of Vitamin C, R-Lipoic Acid, and Reduced Glutathione. The Daily Detox Drink by Happy Bodies is the only premixed Detox Cocktail available. Dr. Rogers has features the Daily Detox Drink in her newsletters and her latest book 'Is your Cardiologist Killing You?' In her book, Dr. Rogers states,"Vitamin C, lipoic acid and glutathione are a powerful combo that jump-start detoxification, plus healing the cardiovascular diseases depend on these nutrients heavily. What better time to do it than before bed when your body will be in its healing phase and repair mode?"

Rogers continues," Although our detox cocktail's ingredients are spelled out in the higher doses and with more additions, there is a supers easy start (and better tasting!). The Daily Detox Drink comes in easy travel packets or as a powder to mix any time with purified water. It is incredibly easy and great for beginners."

One scoop of Daily Detox Drink=

2000 mg Vitamin C
800 mg Reduced Glutathione
100 mg R-Lipoic Acid

Dr. Rogers emphasises taking the Daily Detox Cocktail every day.
The ingredients are GMP certified, non-GMO, and Kosher.

Needs sells all three products at between 25 and 30% discount. That said, its still a bit pricey.

30 packets of DDD, retail for 59.00, Needs price = 44.25

Small container of DDD (97.5 gr) retail for 59.00, Needs price =41.30

Large container of DDD (292.5 gr) retail for 150.00, Needs price = 112.50

(all prices are USD)

For ease of travel I think the packets are a nice option to having to take different bottles and having issues on the road.

If you're really sick and not up to all the mixing and measuring, then the big tub of the drink would save a lot of time and effort.

I do buy a lot of my supplements from needs.com, and can find a good deal there often enough to recommend them.

Seems like prices just keep going up. 30 day supply of packets now $67.50 on needs.com and happy bodies.com with the 90 day container at $172 USD on both sites... :(

Back
Top Bottom