new cassiopaea site?

Heaalih said:
This one seems to be a bad example. It's in the page but without text. It's a "ghost" link. You can see it if you open the "source code" of the page with your browser. I don't know if you can see it in the edition of the article in Wordpress.

This one is on a space, here in the text of the page :
Code:
...attack on <strong>Pearl Harbor<a href="http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/2001/06-04-2001/vo17no12_facts.htm" target="_blank"> </a></strong>was known to the United States well before it happened.

Thanks, that link is now embedded into the article.

I;m not sure if it is just my bad internet signal, but i still can't get to the forum from the site.
Even with the search bar.
It does look awesome though.

Wow, the new C's site is looking great, design is awesome. Great job. :clap:

It looks spiffy, kudos for good work.
I hope we can make pages in Yugoslav languages more rich and better organized.
Currently we have only few translators and proof readers, if any of forum members from ex-YU area would like to join the team you will be more then welcome.

Corto said:
It looks spiffy, kudos for good work.
I hope we can make pages in Yugoslav languages more rich and better organized.
Currently we have only few translators and proof readers, if any of forum members from ex-YU area would like to join the team you will be more then welcome.

I would like to help Corto :) despite my (lack :rolleyes:) english, maybe there is something I can contribute.

That is great, if you like you could help with proof reading.
Can you send an email to Aileen and she will set you up with translators group.

Wow, the new look is amazing. So organized and pleasant for the eyes. I like what was done to the Wave (I didn't know which chapter was in which book - now I know ;)) and I'm very excited for Amazing Grace. I thought about buying it about a year ago, when I saw it on Polish online shop, but I didn't have money then, and later it disappear from the stock.

Thank you again, Laura for your tremendous efforts and amount of work you've put in this website.
Wish I was more of help, but I don't have any special and useful skills.

The site is definitely more soothing to the eyes and uses colors of a softer shade. I would say that I like the design of the sott, its awesome :cool: .. There is little need to scroll much. can something similar be done here?

I feel it is better to have links to the cassiopaean forum, cassiopedia, sott and any other project of the QFG in the cassiopaean website. Any thoughts to this? :huh: or if deliberate, any reasons?

davey72 said:
Is there a set date for when the meditation audio will be back? :huh:

I read this question of yours davey72 after i just replied to you in another thread advising you to do the meditation every night. From your question i understand that you were listening to the online audio, yes? Let me know, and if you can't afford to get the DVD set online, we will see what we can do about it :)

HI Alana. yes it was the audio online.
Well, it was a 2 part video and then audio for meditation.
I had read recently that it was coming back?

Honestly, i can't really afford a lot right now, and don't have a credit card, but i am willing to try.
Perhaps if there is anything you need,like footwork in calgary, (ya i know. not likely) let me know.

Back
Top Bottom