New Additions - kittens

That’s heartbreaking, @Thebull. Our 2D friends become part of the family and it’s so hard when they’re no longer with us. Betty looks so cute in the photo, you must miss her terribly. I’m so sorry for your loss and send you big hugs. :hug2:

:hug2: I wonder if perhaps you might notice some kind of contact from her on some level
The first few days I'd see her out of the corner of my eye around the house at times or outside the french doors.I think we've all felt her presence. Her sister Piper has aswell.
After you post today when I got home, I was alone and I was talking to her. I've prayed and told her she gave us so much love. She doesn't need to stay around. She can move on with all our love.
I thought Betty may have been staying around for my wife. She has been very upset and the loss has hit her hard.
We've been so focused on our Collie who's had it tough but has recovered slowly. At 14 and a half she's doing so well.
Then Betty went it was such a shock for us. We have the 3 girls now. The dogs Star and Mill, then pepper our remains cat.
I think we've all missed Betty, our beautiful, loving girl. Were so lucky to have found each other, gone but not forgotten.
I can close my eyes and see her clearly ❤️ I'm sure she's in peace.
Thanks for all your words, it really helps me to share here, everyone is so kind. :hug2:

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty, Thebull, it's not easy and what helps me is knowing that one day we'll meet again. Sending Betty much love on the other side and all of you big hugs ❤️:hug2:

So sorry about the loss of your beautiful kitty. That picture is so telling - there's so much intelligence in those eyes.

The first few days I'd see her out of the corner of my eye around the house at times or outside the french doors.I think we've all felt her presence. Her sister Piper has aswell.
Maybe she was still keeping an eye on her loved ones! It was so sweet to let her know she can move on, and I know how hard that must be! Big hugs to you and your family.:hug2:

My condoleances. She was such a pretty cat. It's always hard when they go, especially when it's sudden and at a young age. We can feel robbed of years of life with them, or feel guilty of not having done enough when they were present. But I'm sure she knows she was loved and that we do meet our little friends when it's our turn to go.

Hugs to you and your family💮

I just read it too @Thebull ..I am so incredibly sorry for you and your family. She really was a very pretty cat and it's nice to see how well she got along with her family members. Hugs from me too... :hug2:saying goodbye is not easy....

Very sad to hear of your lovely pet Milly being put to sleep @Thebull . You have had a lot of sadness recently and I hope the sun begins to shine for you and your family. It is so hard to part with our beloved pets but we all know that they go on in a different place and at least she will not be in any physical discomfort now - :hug2:

Very sad to hear of your lovely pet Milly being put to sleep @Thebull . You have had a lot of sadness recently and I hope the sun begins to shine for you and your family. It is so hard to part with our beloved pets but we all know that they go on in a different place and at least she will not be in any physical discomfort now - :hug2:
Thank you so much Tuulikki. You know these sad days will come after so much Joy. Both the dogs are 14. It's very early morning here and ive come down stairs to be with our other dog Star. I wasn't sure how she'd be. Milly lived through alot of pain with her Arthritis so for her be free if pain is some consolation. She was such a loveable character with the friendliest nature. It is such a huge hole to fill. It will certainly take some time to come to terms with Milly's loss. I truly feel heartbroken

Back
Top Bottom