NASA rectangular iceberg

First thing that strikes me is that it looks so 'perfect' that it looks fake. Especially the way the light works with the top of it. But then, something so unusual in nature wouldn't look real anyway, so that doesn't mean it's fake at all.

Another weird thing is the tweet itself. NASA: "Hey everyone, look at this previously unseen and almost unbelievable natural phenomenon... which is completely normal."

The first thing they teach you in art class is that there are no straight lines in nature.

This is from 2018, hadn't seen it before today. Weird, no?

They gave a link where you can see the whole thing

It is true that this is strange for a block of ice because it looks perfect, however there are still in nature particular geometric formations. I take the example of cubic pyrite.

pyrite-pierre-cube-natif.jpg

It’s tough to tell if it’s anything strange when there’s only one shot that’s taken to accentuate the rectangular shape. For instance a shot straight down one side could show that it’s rather straight but not perfect. Here’s another iceberg that’s sort of rectangular that was photographed slightly after the first. Only the camera view shows more so you can see it isn’t a perfect rectangle.

It is true that this is strange for a block of ice because it looks perfect, however there are still in nature particular geometric formations. I take the example of cubic pyrite.

pyrite-pierre-cube-natif.jpg

Indeed. But my guess is that nobody has, as of now, really proposed a satisfactory explanation for why the cubic pyrite tents to naturally occur in those shapes. My guess is that the reasons for it might include quite a bit more than meets the eye. Things like geometry itself and how it interacts with the "surrounding" material world AND the non-physical universe and its "vibrations" as a whole.

Indeed. But my guess is that nobody has, as of now, really proposed a satisfactory explanation for why the cubic pyrite tents to naturally occur in those shapes. My guess is that the reasons for it might include quite a bit more than meets the eye. Things like geometry itself and how it interacts with the "surrounding" material world AND the non-physical universe and its "vibrations" as a whole.
It just has to do with minerals and the number of crystalline forms they’ll assume. It’s been well studied. There’s also studies of why carbon forms a diamond under certain conditions and under others it doesn’t. You can also take a look at things like CaCO3 that will form calcite under certain conditions and Aragonite under others as one example…. But it’s a known field of scientific study.

No doubt if someone was a 4D STO being designing life, they would have to become familiar with all of this information to create bodies that function optimally.

This is their complete album

Here they were splicing two photos. Is this a different iceberg from the one that looks nearly rectangular ?

As to the shape. We could be dealing with probability.
I would be more shocked if I saw that iceberg having the shape of circular disk.
My guess for the probability of that happening is near zero.

In a way I think NASA was trolling people by showing only that far left part !!!

Back
Top Bottom