mystery illness of a good friend.

ctw5000

Padawan Learner
I have a friend of mine who has been suffering from various physical symptoms the last few weeks. He has been experiencing numbness in his legs and face, headaches and nausea, he has also lost musclemass in his one leg. He spent 1 week in he hospital getting tested for various diseases such as MS , lead poisoning, he had a spinal tap ,nerve conductivity test and nothing came back conclusive. He has since changed his diet and started seeing a homeopath to start some detox..I ask for this man because he is probably one of the most generous people I have ever met and is a very good friend.If it is at all possible could an inquiry be made about this gentleman? If not, I sincerely understand and I am just grateful to have found Laura ,Ark and everyone else that helps make this amazing resource possible.
Thank You
Craig White

UPDATE
My friend just got some test results back after approx 2 months of being ill. Turns out he has high amounts of lead and mercury in his blood. It is assumed it is from one of our "on site" machining jobs at a power plant. Out of a dozen of us he is the only one that has fell ill , he is gonna start chelation therapy soon and has been feeling alot better as of late.

hi ctw5000,

i'm glad to hear they have discovered what is going on with your friend.
oftentimes, general symptoms can lead doctors in all sorts of directions, so i feel it's very important that they know what his symptoms are attributable to.

the best of luck with therapy and recovery ! :flowers:

it's freaky for the rest of you ! take care...

Did you plan some detox before it gets too far ? If he's like the canary in the mine :cry:

ctw5000 said:
UPDATE
My friend just got some test results back after approx 2 months of being ill. Turns out he has high amounts of lead and mercury in his blood. It is assumed it is from one of our "on site" machining jobs at a power plant. Out of a dozen of us he is the only one that has fell ill , he is gonna start chelation therapy soon and has been feeling alot better as of late.

If your friend is asking you for advice, you may wish to review the available material here and at SOTT regarding DMSA for heavy metal detoxing.

Thanks for your comments everyone. Turns out there was an incident involving a grinder and lead paint on the opposite shift that I was working on ,they supposedly had it all cleaned up by the time we got there...on second thought I might go through the detox myself asap..

Back
Top Bottom