My new band

The new album Red Line Echo is now live on all good streaming services, spotify link is below but if you have a favourite streaminf service and can't find it let me know and I'll paste in the link :) as always thanks for listening!!

The lyrics for those interested :)

Hey did you see that walking answer
Hey did you see her walking by
Hades with a rock in her roll
Mainline
Peeling tine

Highway to distend
Mire to defend
Fade away

Wait did you see that -flicking-g danseur
Wait did you see him breaking stride
Crazy wither rock wither roll
Dream time
Kneeling knight

Highway to distend
Mire to defend

I’m dancing in the dark
So sure of my part
She’s gonna change
Liar

Highway to distend
Mire to defend
Fade away

J'ai partagé vos deux dernières vidéos sur mes pages Facebook, VK, Twitter, Mewe avec vos paroles pour la première...
Merci pour vos partages, vos vidéos sont superbes et très appréciées... Merci... Vous êtes talentueux...

I shared your last two videos on my Facebook, VK, Twitter, Mewe pages with your lyrics for the first one...
Thank you for sharing, your videos are great and much appreciated... Thank you... You are talented...

Thank you Perlou!! your support is very much appreciated! :hug2: :cool2::headbanger:

For a little back ground.
This track, and in fact the whole album, is kind of based on the idea of kintsugi.

if you're not familiar with the concept of kintsugi, this is it.

"Kintsugi is a Japanese art of repairing broken, chipped and cracked pottery using lacquer dusted or mixed with powdered gold, silver, or platinum.02 It dates back to the Muromachi period in 16th century Japan (the Muromachi period). Kintsugi is built on the idea that in embracing flaws and imperfections you can create something new."

I'll post the lyrics later when I finish work

Merci, Grâce à vous j'ai appris quelque chose de nouveau pour moi, merci beaucoup Baz, c'est très intéressant...

Thank you, thanks to you I have learned something new for me, thank you very much Baz, it is very interesting...

Nice one Baz! Quite dark sound & visuals but I love how powerful the vocals are! Kinda reminded me of some Faith No More (sound-wise if not lyrics, I dunno what the lyrics are, those are the last things I usually hear in music)

Last edited:
Nice one Baz! Quite dark sound & visuals but I love how powerful the vocals are! Kinda reminded me of some Faith No More (sound-wise if not lyrics, I dunno what the lyrics are, those are the last things I usually hear in music)
cheers Brandon, yeah Faith No More are an influence for sure! I wrote this track while contemplating moving on from a relationship, so the vocals are pretty raw. It's about reforming my own ideas about myself and hope for the future. Like a kintsugi heart, putting it back together, scared, and different but still new and beautiful at the same time.

here are the lyrics:

A missing knight
Burning you whole
Slowly it’s sliding and in freefall
Feeling the loss
A dimming light
Empowering portant
I kiss the sound
And it’s alive
Nothing is lost at all
Begin collide
And lose control