My first UFO congress

No, we are here to learn lessons. All there is is lessons.
Lessons of simple karmic knowledge that are universal

Fact N°1 all that exists are

lessons

H N°2 This is a great school

H N°3 the Moment is never the same

H N°4 "learning cycle

What is the importance of having secrets of power from ancient ancestors?

That is to say that if the members of the convergence of super ancient lineages are currently awakening and those aligned to SAD could help and be very useful to others in the border crossing of kingdoms they would be the first to transform?

I liked the conference but what I did not like were the statements of the contactees when they refer to extraterrestrials.
There was one who talked about Sumer and Enki and about the twin sun was a little better than others who talked about their celestial father of Jesus reincarnated from some scrolls and that the reincarnated Jesus is currently in Tibet, that seemed crazy to me but overall in my opinion I liked it.
There was a woman who looked like Juliana B. from the C's experiment, she physically resembled her face and she was watching the conference.
One of the speakers from Peru talked about some stones that he had been offered a lot of money to have them and that the U.S. Air Force (I'm not sure) wanted them but when the morning was over and everyone went to lunch I was the first to return an hour before the start of the afternoon conference and there were the famous stones made by extraterrestrials I took pictures of them and took them in my hands.

Could it mean something like creating a new timeline that isn't under control or dominion of 4D STS. As I understood it, they can pretty much go backwards and forwards in time at will and manipulate things in the way they like. So it's like, no matter what we do they still have that advantage.

Maybe it's something to do with changing, or extending time, for certain things to happen in such a way that they have not planned, or something like more time to achieve certain outcomes. Just some thoughts..

Could it mean something like creating a new timeline that isn't under control or dominion of 4D STS. As I understood it, they can pretty much go backwards and forwards in time at will and manipulate things in the way they like. So it's like, no matter what we do they still have that advantage.

Maybe it's something to do with changing, or extending time, for certain things to happen in such a way that they have not planned, or something like more time to achieve certain outcomes. Just some thoughts..
Thank you for your input but I do not accept that "they" are in charge of the timelines here on this forum I believe we are all one soul family at least those of us who are not of the cointelpro and illuminati.

Maybe this session is what @Jimmy Ssaz was referring to?

Session 22 July 2000

Q: (L) That was a line from the Wizard of Oz! When Dorothy wanted to know where Toto was. (PC) Now, I just want to say that I think that we have all of us here traveled back in time to change the way things are now. We inserted ourselves into this time period to wake up and see what is really happening. This is 3rd density thinking, I know, but it is the only way I can describe it. We looked back on the way things happened, the way the world is now, and we have come back to change things. We have come from the future, to wake up now, because we didn't wake up before. (C) Maybe that's our "past life/future life" connection here? (PC) Right, we all agreed to insert ourselves in this time line.... (L) So, we ARE from the future... (PC) Because the world is going in this direction, and SOMETHING had to be done. That's what I see. (IT) Yes. We all decided to come back, but there was a strong possibility that we would not be able to wake up and link up. And that's why so many things happened to attempt to keep us from getting together. (PC) Not just that, things happen to keep us from waking up period! We've all been bombarded with stuff all our lives. (IT) Yes, and when we started waking up, and realized that we HAD to come together to "link" to DO whatever it is we are going to do, there has to be all kinds of things to prevent it - like Caroline's cats, even! [Laughter] (S) I would like to ask a question about synchronicity...

A: Wait a minute... someone said something a short while ago that is surprisingly close to the truth. Now just a moment... reflect please.

Q: (L) PC was saying that we have come back from the future and inserted ourselves into this timeline...

A: Yes. That is close to being totally correct!

The all is lessons still holds though!

Maybe this session is what @Jimmy Ssaz was referring to?

The all is lessons still holds though!
Our decisions and choices in the present are what determine our future.
We see then that the everyday or ordinary world in 3d is conjugated with the world of the unknowable or 4d so that if we overcome small 3d tyrants we will defeat big 4d dragons. I mean that everything is about gravity and being lighter and balanced for example the favorite agency of 3 letters I can guess that it is Joe's so those people who do their work in those agencies will not have a destiny with good results is like asking that the mud comes out shiny yield instead for ordinary people for those of us who are down to earth in nothing strange and we are those who are in the front line of battle in the cognecible we are on safe ground although difficult and slow but we are on the natural and cyclical path.
So it is our future, not that of the elite or the hyperdimensional beings SAS.

Back
Top Bottom