My beloved friend companion dog has died today.

I am sorry to hear about your loss of a four legged friend, shellycheval.
It must be a painful choice, yet it's selfless & honourable.

So sorry to hear about your doggie, shellycheval. What a sweet face Puck had from the looks of your avatar. Will add another hug along with my condolences to you.

Take care. :flowers:

Shellycheval, I also wanted to give my condolences. I know it must be hard. When deedlet came into my life she also brought with her, her lovely companion cat. I have always liked animals, but I never knew how much companionship they bring. Glad to hear you are dealing with it so strongly. It's also nice to hear that puck had a good life. In the end that's what's important.

Take care and good luck.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Shelly. :(

I know this is a painful thing to endure. He was a beautiful animal, rest in peace Puck.

My condolences to you.

shellycheval said:
good dog.

Their favorite two words.

I'm so sorry for your loss Shelly
smiley-sad050.gif

I am sorry to hear that Shellycheval :( :( :(
That must have been wonderful dog.

Puck had no sweeter a friend than you shellycheval.

They are so hard to say goodbye to; it does hurt so. :flowers:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss....a dog smelling flowers sounds very sweet :)
I'm sure he's there watching over you and your family,

take care, Gaia

shellycheval said:
Thank you all for your condolences. He had a wonderful life with a lot of acres to run free everyday here on the farm, rabbits to hunt, dig in the dirt, all the fun dog things that so many dogs never have, a nice bed, good food, animal, dog, and human friends--ten good years and then gone in a day. He was just starting to get really gray around his face. I am sad but have peace, and two other wonderful dogs too. thanks again
shellycheval

I understand just how you are feeling as I have lost a dear friend just a few months ago too. I also have peace knowing we gave her the best life we could and lots of affection and companionship.

We will never forget them as they have given so much to us! My heart is so sad knowing your loss. We get over it but still miss them.

I'm sorry for your loss shellycheval, words mean nothing though compared with the loss.

A big virtual hug.

shellycheval said:
Thank you all for your condolences. He had a wonderful life with a lot of acres to run free everyday here on the farm, rabbits to hunt, dig in the dirt, all the fun dog things that so many dogs never have, a nice bed, good food, animal, dog, and human friends--ten good years and then gone in a day. He was just starting to get really gray around his face. I am sad but have peace, and two other wonderful dogs too. thanks again
shellycheval

:love: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

(((Hugs))))

I'm really very sorry to hear about Puck. It takes a very special doggie soul to know how to smell flowers. Big hugs to you.

Back
Top Bottom