Music to immerse yourself in!

nativeindigo

A Disturbance in the Force
I found this song about 3 months ago. It reminded me of another famous group/song style straight away, but in respect to artists that genuinely create a piece of music which is not typical of their style but on a foray into writing something from the heart or just from a sound that is going round in an artist's head. I want to give this artist and the brilliant sound he has created a huge thumbs up! He did a great rendition of Crazy, written originally by Gnarls Barclay but an acoustic version and it is brilliant if you want to check it out too:)

Hi nativeindigo and :welcome: to our forum!

Seeing this is one of your first posts on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section. Telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Hi nativeindigo and :welcome: to our forum!

Seeing this is one of your first posts on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section. Telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.
Yes absolutely, I will do that, thanks for the welcome!

Back
Top Bottom