Mosul Orb

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
This guy's going on about the Mosul Orb, filmed by the US Mil in Iraq in 2016, and touting the reality of UFO/ETs etc.

He was also on Russell Brand's show today.

Still from the 4 second long orb video below.

One to watch in case it becomes 'a thing' in the disclosure business.

df860073-Image-1.jpeg

oh boy.. he goes "what you're seeing is an image, they don't want you to see.." I mean... I am not so sure that these images would be allowed to have such large audience without someone wanting them to be seen.

This is the notion that bothers me the most, that they're creating a narrative where somehow things with the UFO business have become, for some reason, impossible to control, and that these non-event videos and stills are somehow the most compelling evidence that exists.

When anyone who has studied the history of the phenomenon, even at the purely physical level, knows otherwise. I suppose what I am saying is that, it is rather evident that this and some of the other navy videos that have been admitted to are part of a large deception, and that bothers me. Even if those videos are of legitimate events, it's the way they're being used that bothers me.

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell - yes that's his full name! - appears to be someone with shall we say an interesting background. He bridges, the art world, fashion, documentary making, martial arts, heavy weight chat shows and Ufology.

From his Wiki page:

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell (born February 3, 1977) is an American contemporary artist, documentary filmmaker, and ufologist based in Los Angeles, California. Corbell is a mixed media artist whose exhibitions combine art, fashion, and film. He is also a photographer, fashion designer, and author. He has worked with Bob Lazar and his mentor in journalism, George Knapp.

Early life

Corbell was born in Los Angeles in 1977.

After graduating from the Harvard-Westlake High School in 1995, Corbell entered the University of California, Santa Cruz, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in "Quantum Studies.”

Near-fatal illness

While traveling in Nepal and India in 2004 Corbell contracted Valley fever. He lost more than 35 pounds (16 kg), experienced daily fevers, hallucinations, and distorted vision. He made it home to be treated by doctors at UCLA. Unable to practice martial arts for over a year due to medical complications, he began creating art.

Film career

Corbell has made a number of experimental and documentary films presented on Netflix & Hulu including:

• Lost Vegas (short), which follows six characters in Las Vegas through the night of May 21, 2011, the supposed "night of Rapture" the "end of the world" as predicted by certain religious sects
  • The Anonymous Interview, highlighting an alleged ex-CIA operative who claims, through his military and intelligence career, to have been exposed to realities and technologies of an extraterrestrial nature.
  • Truth Embargo, in which a journalist, a historian and an activist attempt to prove that “we are not alone”.
  • Nano Man: Utility Fog, in which a military-funded nanophysicist claims to possess a mysterious metamaterial created by another intelligence
  • Patient Seventeen, about a surgeon, the late Dr. Roger Leir, who claimed to remove Alien implants, nanotechnology microchips embedded by aliens monitoring the earth.
  • Hunt for the Skinwalker, based on a book by George Knapp and Dr Colm Kelleher, and distributed by The Orchard, focusing on Skinwalker Ranch.
  • Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers, a feature-length documentary focused on the claims of Bob Lazar that he back-engineered alien spacecraft from another world for the United States military at a secret base called S-4 (near Area 51).
Investigative film series

In 2015, Corbell launched his investigative film series titled, "Extraordinary Beliefs presented by Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell". Corbell explores the beliefs of people deep within the aerospace, military, conspiracy, extraterrestrial, and underworld communities. Topics include advanced nanotechnology, non-lethal weaponry, off-world technologies, space travel, and extraterrestrial contact.

Release of UAP Media

Corbell has released several Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) videos and still images, which have been verified as authentic by sources in The Pentagon and Dept. of Defense. These have included images taken by pilots using their cellphones while in cockpit, Radar data showing 14 UAPs "swarming" the USS Omaha, and video of Triangular "crafts" in the sky, filmed by US Navy personnel.

Here he is with Bob Lazar on the Larry King show:

And a further in-depth podcast interview:

S1E01: Sex, Drugs and UFOs (w/ Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell)

He's cleverly latched on to Bob Lazar and George Knapp to give him street cred whilst somehow developing 'inside' sources, thus bridging the Ufology community and the game theory proponents micromanaging the whole disclosure COINTELPRO. Though claiming that Big D will never happen because the government lies to you all the time and they have no need to tell you as it suits to keep everyone in confusion on this subject, he does strike me as someone who is likely wittingly or unwittingly here to soften up the higher end of the sector for what's coming.

Worth noting that he is yet another person promoting screen grab quality pictures as being the best available images from the 'inside'.

EDIT:

He also appears quite regularly on Joe Rogan e.g.

Last edited:
He also appears quite regularly on Joe Rogan e.g.
And he has a few documentaries, that are interesting enough, he has the one on Netflix about Bob Lazar, and I think he did one on Skinwalker Ranch, which aren't bad... I am not criticizing his work at all, and I am not sure if he's an insider per se, maybe just very naive? a part of me wants to give him the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time.. I keep thinking, how come none of these people so learned, and so researched and so educated, never mention Karla Turner, John Keel or even Richard Dolan (though I do think he makes an appearance in one of his films, if I am not mistaken).

And I just get the sense that all they keep doing is "look, UFO information finally seeing the light publicly, look here... look at this evidence.. look here!" while the rest of the body of work seems to be very purposefully ignored. As if they're trying to reveal it, but in such a controlled manner than I can't help but sense an agenda, which I suppose shouldn't be surprising at all.

Although, I will allow that it may be me asking for too much.

And he has a few documentaries, that are interesting enough, he has the one on Netflix about Bob Lazar, and I think he did one on Skinwalker Ranch, which aren't bad... I am not criticizing his work at all, and I am not sure if he's an insider per se, maybe just very naive? a part of me wants to give him the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time.. I keep thinking, how come none of these people so learned, and so researched and so educated, never mention Karla Turner, John Keel or even Richard Dolan (though I do think he makes an appearance in one of his films, if I am not mistaken).

And I just get the sense that all they keep doing is "look, UFO information finally seeing the light publicly, look here... look at this evidence.. look here!" while the rest of the body of work seems to be very purposefully ignored. As if they're trying to reveal it, but in such a controlled manner than I can't help but sense an agenda, which I suppose shouldn't be surprising at all.

Although, I will allow that it may be me asking for too much.

I watched his Bob Lazar documentary the other day Alejo. Personally to be honest, I absolutely hated it. To my eye the whole documentary is actually a film about him as a 'cooool' documentary maker. I would go so far as to say it is pretentious with at least 60% of it being all style and precious little content (the voice over sections which he scripted being in particular horribly OTT). Most importantly it promotes the never ending spiel that 'they' come from 'out there' in deep space. Not a hint of high strangeness in the message other than the 'wow how cool is alien technology' line. Not a hint of for exampole Lazar's early talk about containers which he now never speaks of. I get the sense of a gatekeeper on a mission to micromanage the Lazar story and to keep the narrative on course with regard to what is coming up in the near future - he has access to resources, people and media outlets that should be of concern whilst at the same time, as you say, not drawing in smarter thinking on the matter such as those you list.

Maybe Im missing something, so here's the full documentary on YouTube for those who want to take a look:

Here is an orb that was recently sighted in Tamaulipas Mexico on February 27

This orb was spotted in Valle Hermoso Tamaulipas Mexico. The video says that a famous local photographer known as Juanito Juan took a series of photographs, which were subjected to an artificial intelligence filter to appreciate more details. The photograph was taken on February 27, 2023. On the same day, but in Guatemala, another object was captured just as the Fuego Volcano erupted. Finally on March 2, 2023 on the beaches of Rosarito Baja California a series of orange lights suspended in the sky over the sea were sighted.

In the photograph shared in a FB group, an object in the shape of a sphere, silver in color, can be seen in the sky, just above some parked cars. Later, in his profile he publishes another image where it is not one, but two spheres.

323129162_475796748060180_5439578195271825599_n.jpg

Today I saw my first UFO in daylight. It was hovering over the center of Piaseczno. It was a spherical object. It looked like this Mosul Orb.

As soon as I saw it, I immediately grabbed my phone, changed the camera mode to video and started recording (or so I thought). I was very excited that I will be able to share this video with you. Unfortunately, the moment I stopped 'recording', I realized that the camera was still in picture mode and the only material I have was two photos. And what's worse, neither of them captured the object :-(

I was really disappointed, and since I was only a passenger in the car, it was impossible to stop or turn around to observe it and try to take another video. Nevertheless, I thought this encounter might be worth mentioning, even though I don't have any proof.

Back
Top Bottom