More E-books NOW AVAILABLE!

Scottie

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Is there a significant difference between The Wave online and the volumes 1-4 listed here? ...considering buying some more books...

Rhansen said:
Is there a significant difference between The Wave online and the volumes 1-4 listed here? ...considering buying some more books...
From what I can tell http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave13d.htm (chapter 34) and further chapters are the continuation past Volume 4.

If there was an announcement I likely missed it but is QFG no longer offering E-books for sale?

It is the only way I could afford to collect these treasures- please say it isn’t so!

EDIT: Just called RPP Canada and they broke the bad news to me.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The lamenting howl echoes across my neighbourhood.

Furious furry fudge knuckles! WHY?
Was too much being shared on P2P networks?
Is anybody out there selling used copies of 911 U.T. or P.P.???

Youngfox said:
Yes, people were making the e-books freely available in public places which cut down on sales considerably.

beau said:
Yes, people were making the e-books freely available in public places which cut down on sales considerably.
In other words, piracy.

Thanks alot all you un-sexy Johnny Depps out there!
I was just able to squirrel away enough rupees to buy another e-book.
Had my little beast card ready to order.
40+ dollars for a book is just out of my current snack bracket.
This is kind of awfully disappointing but I understand that nobody, (who can help it) works for free.
The many hours spent putting together these unique tomes but be compensated but...
UGH, snarl, grumble, kick flail...etc.

beau said:
Youngfox said:
Now when this was announced on one of the podcasts, I went out and tried to find the the e-books online to try and find the source of the leak and I didn't find anything (I remember I looked at torrents and I installed LimeWire - p2p - for the occasion).
Were the files that were found unlocked?
I guess there could very well have been a malicious hand (alphabet soup agency) in this to undermine your sales income.

I was planning on buying PP in ebook format soon (for the searchability; I have the book). Now what?

Perhaps we can make them available on a case by case basis to forum members. I'll see if that is feasible.

Please do let us know if that happens. I really must read PP and 911 U.T. and waiting for the day when I can afford to buy hard copies would be a long wait indeed.

I am so sorry that a few dummies ruined it for everybody.

Laura said:
Perhaps we can make them available on a case by case basis to forum members. I'll see if that is feasible.
Hi Laura. I'm bummed because I was planning on buying several e-books since I can't afford the hard copies, especially with the plummeting dollar. Since I am a contributing SOTT member (I've donated over $100 so far), can I get access to one or two e-books I really want? I also really like the search ability since I do a lot of research.

What? Excuse me?

I mean, if this was India - sure, but people from Canada?
Snarl?

Look, all of the material, raw research with extensive comments is freely available on the website. If you are too lazy to do your own work, then you have to pay premium. Either way, you are the winners already.

fudge nuckles?

adam7117 said:
Look, all of the material, raw research with extensive comments is freely available on the website.
If you are too lazy to do your own work, then you have to pay premium.
I’m sorry adam7117, I do not know who exactly you are - but “Look”
Your tone and demeanour are really a bit much.
Who do “You” think you are in the grand scheme of things?

While I appreciate your tip about the website I have, over the past few years, enjoyed many an edifying experience utilizing the many aspects of the SOTT pages.

I have also enjoyed books by some of the contributors in the handy and highly affordable e-book format.
I liked it, missed it and asked about it.
Despite the volumes of quotation from books like “Political Ponerology” and “9/11 Ultimate Truth” on this very forum, it is never the same as having the entire book to refer to.

adam7117 said:
What? Excuse me?
I mean, if this was India - sure, but people from Canada?
Thank you for sharing your uncertainty of opinion concerning the financial situations of everybody living in Canada.
I thought I might take the time to let you know that there are also, among the billions of excruciatingly poor in India, many multi-millionaire industrialists and a rapidly emerging middle class that's fast becoming just as materialist and consumer-robotic as those in say, Australia or Canada.

There are some people in Canada - yes Canada, who have some unexpected expenses that bang up their disposable income for the foreseeable future.
Things can get tight no matter where you rest your bones, Adam and I hope I never belabour my financial status so much in any post that some browser might be aggravated enough to snipe out a comment about my “laziness”.

As for paying “premium” should I accept your reproach as an authoritative voice in these matters financial?
I would love to purchase almost every book from the RPP and not think of the cost.
Unfortunately, I have found myself in a position where I am obligated to think about such mundane failings.
The books are absolutely worth the price and were a bargain via e-book, but you need me telling you that as much as I need you telling me I'm "too lazy" and have to "pay premium".

adam7117 said:
Either way, you are the winners already.
I was not aware that I had entered a contest or was in the process of competing with someone.
I suppose I should be grateful that you perceive my potential for “winning”.

adam7117 said:
Snarl?...fudge nuckles?
Yes, indeed, I was attempting to convey a simulated tantrum in a foot-stomping childish fashion, complete with faux alliterated “expletives”.
Thank you for your exacerbated question marks and negligible outrage.
I was having a light headed moment that obviously did not belong on this forum.
I hope you were not offended in some intangible way.

Interesting comments, though, and a rousing introduction to you from my perspective.

Back
Top Bottom