MK-Ultra: Video about secret deadly experiments

This reminds me of a great documentary I stumbled upon a few years ago: The Minds of Men. It covers in detail the history of mind control research and experiments, including all the nasty stuff the CIA were into. When I watched this the first time I already had a cursory knowledge of MKUltra etc. but this really paints a detailed picture. Note that it is quite long at almost 4 hours.

Maybe it should have been called - the mind of men who serve the hidden hands. I listened to the video for over 3 hours… it is horrible what has been done to humans and animals in the name of science, dominance and war. Beyond awful.

It gives however good insight into a feeling that these kind of experimentations without consent, never really stopped, just changed and evolved into more sinister plans and technologies. Non-stop. Which we have gotten painfully aware in the last three years.

The PTB has been at it constantly for a very long time. But man, it is really heavy stuff to listen to the video. Yet insightful, looking evil straight in the eyes. And all that, just on 3D level. Is there no end to this ?

Mama mia… uh !

This reminds me of a great documentary I stumbled upon a few years ago: The Minds of Men. It covers in detail the history of mind control research and experiments, including all the nasty stuff the CIA were into. When I watched this the first time I already had a cursory knowledge of MKUltra etc. but this really paints a detailed picture. Note that it is quite long at almost 4 hours.

Thanks for the reminder of this documentary! I had forgotten about it. There is a similar docu-drama series on Netflix called "Wormwood" that touches on MKUltra (I haven't watched it yet):
Wormwood (stylized as 'WORMWO0D') is a 2017 American six-part docudrama miniseries directed by Errol Morris[1] and released on Netflix on December 15, 2017.[2] The series is based on the life of a scientist, Frank Olson, who worked for a secret government biological warfare program (the USBWL) at Fort Detrick, Maryland. It focuses on the events leading up to and following his controversial death, which the US government originally claimed was a tragic accident, but later admitted was likely a suicide, caused by a mental breakdown brought on after being unknowingly dosed with LSD, while at a meeting with colleagues from the CIA who were involved in Project MKUltra. It also follows Frank Olson's son in the present day, and discusses his belief that his father may have been murdered due to being perceived as a potential security risk. Interspersed between interviews and archival footage, are live action reenactments of the final days of Frank Olson's life and the various theories involving his death.

Pardon mais je n'ai regardé que la première vidéo, malheureusement je sais tout ça, mais je ne regarderai pas les autres vidéos, non pas qu'elles soient fausses mais je ne pourrai pas le supporter et je ne veux pas pollué mon esprit avec ces horreurs...
Ce n'est pas que je ne veux pas regarder le MAL en face, je le connais même si je sais que je ne suis pas capable d'imaginer toutes leurs tortures mais je préfère remplir mes yeux d'Amour, de Joie et de Lumière, de beauté, de douceur, de tendresse...
Je suis hyper sensible, à chaque jour suffit sa peine... C'est mon choix.

Sorry but I only watched the first video, unfortunately I know all that, but I won't watch the other videos, not that they are fake but I can't stand it and I don't want to pollute my mind with it these horrors...
It's not that I don't want to look EVIL in the face, I know it even though I know I'm not able to imagine all their tortures but I prefer to fill my eyes with Love, Joy and Light , beauty, sweetness, tenderness...
I'm hyper sensitive, every day is enough of a pain... It's my choice.

Back
Top Bottom