MK-Ultra: Video about secret deadly experiments

Reminds me of this:

Earth is a prison without bars...
I think this quote refer to a much broader view. The earth population being an experiment and MK-Ultra being a piece of the machinery.

But it's true that they visibly used MK-Ultra to see how the brain worked too and how far they can go. Then the application of this knowledge on the population in general.

The CIA and their mind control research and experiments are abject violation of free will - and on top of that, it's torture of the worst kind : torture of the mind.

And even when you're in prison, more prison comes to you in the form of CIA :nuts:

Il y a des jours où je n'arrive plus à supporter toutes ces horreurs avec chaque jour sa dose d'inhumanités...
J'ai beau savoir que c'était mon choix, mon âme souffre de toute cette décadence...
La connaissance protège mais fait tellement souffrir, pourtant préfère savoir que d'être ignorante...
Je n'ai plus que mes yeux pour pleurer et mon coeur pour prier...

There are days when I can no longer bear all these horrors with each day its dose of inhumanity...
Even though I know it was my choice, my soul is suffering from all this decadence...
Knowledge protects but hurts so much, yet prefers to know than to be ignorant...
I have only my eyes to cry and my heart to pray...

Perhaps the ones they show us here but of course not true for 99% I think. Or true in the sens "You have a mental disorder, we can treat you. Do you agree?".
I totally agree with you. I was thinking the same thing: you're sick, we have tests to do, if you don't participate you won't be able to get medical help, something like that. And then I guess maybe some were inmates, or some were really mentally ill people who didn't know what was happening to them. How shocking.

I totally agree with you. I was thinking the same thing: you're sick, we have tests to do, if you don't participate you won't be able to get medical help, something like that. And then I guess maybe some were inmates, or some were really mentally ill people who didn't know what was happening to them. How shocking.
Yeah, and I was reading this article:
Missing children: "My daughter was to be sold for 7,000 euros
On 14 April 2023, 15-year-old Léana voluntarily disappeared from her home in Draveil (Essonne). She was found two weeks later in an apartment-hotel in Bordeaux (Gironde) with her pimp. A staggering account.

This is the kind of person who can be preempted I think. "Let us help you to go out from this bad step".

Laura, il n'y en a pas... La connaissance même si elle fait mal est un privilège...
Un immense MERCI à Vous qui nous avez offert ce chemin, je Vous suis infiniment reconnaissante pour TOUT ce que vous avez partagé et offert si généreusement aux membres de notre forum...
Vous êtes un Guide Spirituel de grande valeur, Vous êtes une CHANCE pour nous tous...
MERCI d'être là avec nous malgré tout ce que cela vous a coûté... MERCI.

Laura, there is none... Knowledge, even if it hurts, is a privilege...
A huge THANK YOU to You who offered us this path, I am infinitely grateful to You for EVERYTHING you shared and offered so generously to the members of our forum...
You are a Spiritual Guide of great value, You are a CHANCE for all of us...
THANK YOU for being there with us despite all that it has cost you... THANK YOU.

This reminds me of a great documentary I stumbled upon a few years ago: The Minds of Men. It covers in detail the history of mind control research and experiments, including all the nasty stuff the CIA were into. When I watched this the first time I already had a cursory knowledge of MKUltra etc. but this really paints a detailed picture. Note that it is quite long at almost 4 hours.

For anyone interested, there's a book on archive.org "Operation Mind Control" by Walter H.Bowart (Researchers Edition)

Here

Warning : I found it quite difficult to read in some places, and had to stop sometimes. The depravity and lengths they go to is shocking.

Back
Top Bottom