Mighty Eagle brings peace to the Alah's land - sick bag anyone?

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I just received this chain mail which was interesting for few reasons.

Firstly there is no doubt in my mind this is yet another piece of American BS propaganda as the following paragraph from the end is very explicit:
chain mail said:
The most famous symbol of USA apart from stars and stripes is the American bald eagle.
Quote from Koran (Islamic holly book): Arab son woke up the might Eagle. Eagle's wrath spread across whole of the Allah's land until some became desperate. But after some time more and more people became happier/ Eagle's wrath purified the Allah's land and brought peace to it. "
Secondly it is somewhat disturbing or disgusting to say the least, that the numerological and possibly occult significance of the 9/11 attacks is now being used for American war propaganda.

It is hard to verify whether Koran truly contains "quoted" part, but that is besides the point anyway. Also I am not sure if all the figures relating to 9/11 attacks from this letter are correct as I never read the book about Occult significance of 9/11.
Provided the flight number is true, I was pretty impressed with what happens when you switch font to Windings.

So here is the rest of the email, naturally I left out the usual 'your hair is going to fall off and you will have next 11 years of bad luck if you don't forward this letter':

1. New York City - has 11 letters
2. Afghanistan has 11 letters

3. Ramsin Yuseb (who threatened in 1993 that he will demolish Twin Towers) is the name of 11 letters

4. George W. Bush is the name of 11 letters

still not very impressed - wait there is more

5. New York is the 11th state of US of A
6. The first plane to crush into the towers was the flight number 11
7. there were 92 passengers on this plane. 9+2=11
8. the second plane to hit the towers with flight number 77 had 65 passengers. 6+5=11
9. it happened on 9/11
11. we all know what the telephone number 911 stands for
12. Final number of victims in hijacked planes was 254
13. 11 September is 254th day of the year
14. 911 days after the Twin Towers there was Madrid bombing
15. Madrid bombing happened on 11. 03. 2004. 1+1+3+2+4=11

16. finally do the following:
copy Q33NY ( the flight number of the first plane that hit the towers) and paste it into any word document, enlarge font to 48 and change it to Windings. Impressive ha?

Yeah, the Windings thing really is COOL! Too bad the forum won't support the font.

Chain Mail said:
6. The first plane to crush into the towers was the flight number 11
16. finally do the following:
copy Q33NY ( the flight number of the first plane that hit the towers) and paste it into any word document, enlarge font to 48 and change it to Windings. Impressive ha?
The hoax contradicts itself and there never was a plane with a flight number of Q33NY.

I wondered if the Q33NY thing might relate to the plane registration number rather than the flight number, so did a websearch and found this page which shoots the whole email down in flames. So to speak.

_http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html

To the best of my knowledge, there is no such statement in the Qur'an. And if there had been, the writer of your letter would have quoted Sura (chapter) and ayet (verses) to add validity to their claim.

Deckard said:
4. George W. Bush is the name of 11 letters
And there is also 11 letters in "impeachment", it might be a sign !

Funny, it is not at all a quote from Quran even if I will make more research and eventually ask some muslim friends for confirmation. They will do better if they take real quotes from quran and interpret it out of context, it is so easy with a poetic piece of litterature. The funniest thing is that eagle is also roman empire's emblem, and also the nazi emblem. Many chain emails circulate nowadays. There's a great diversity. If you read this message and didn't send it to 397387 of your friends, a dinosaur from space will come an stole your television :)

I don't think that the "quote" in question is anything from the Qur'an, and a quick search of Yusuf Ali (English translation) turned up absolutely nothing. I could confirm that easily enough, but since the claim is from an email chain letter that I would ordinarily delete without reading, why bother? Without a good reason to ask someone who would know, I'd rather not. If someone can suggest a good reason, I will.

However, there is this in the Old Testament, from Deuteronomy 28:49-51:

"The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far,
from the end of the earth as the eagle flieth;
a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

A nation of fierce countenance,
which shall not regard the person of the old,
nor shew favour to the young;

And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle,
and the fruit of thy land,
until thou be destroyed..."

But these verses concern what will happen to the Jews if they break the Lord's Covenant. The 'nation from far' could be the Persians, the Romans, or the Khazars.

Although, interestingly, verses 28-67 describe exactly what is happening today in Gaza, and to a lesser extent, the West Bank!

Back
Top Bottom