Michael St.Clair

Shijing said:
Laura, do mind if I ask why the sudden interest in St Clair? Did he contact you guys recently or something? Just curious...

I can't say too much here, but I think he is part of a set-up/triangle that is being put in place to trap and embarrass someone I know who has a significant public presence and respect of his readers. Don't ask why I think this... just that the Universe provides clues sometimes when STS agents make mistakes.

Data said:
Eboard10 said:
I also find Michael St.Clair to be an honest man and not manipulative, although apparently his book Light Seeds is hard to understand.

Why do you think he is honest, when he calls himself on his websites "master of the light" and "master of the crystals"?

Why does he not know the difference between "truth" and "belief"? This is most telling.

I also had some other red flags raised when I skimmed his stuff this morning. Looking back over it now I can't find the specific points but I did notice he says a lot of at least semi-valid things, so certainly knows how to 'talk the talk'.

Skimming his interview with the Camelot people, my first impression was that he would find good company with vincent bridges.

Laura said:
Shijing said:
Laura, do mind if I ask why the sudden interest in St Clair? Did he contact you guys recently or something? Just curious...

I can't say too much here, but I think he is part of a set-up/triangle that is being put in place to trap and embarrass someone I know who has a significant public presence and respect of his readers. Don't ask why I think this... just that the Universe provides clues sometimes when STS agents make mistakes.

I see -- well, good luck to your friend, and I hope they listen to you and stay disentangled. I think that the analysis of St Clair as a fraud is essentially spot-on -- he seems to be playing from Dan Winter's book, in taking bits of this and pieces of that that are already floating around out there, sticking them all together and calling them his own.

Because I bought his book, I suppose, I received an email solicitation a couple of weeks ago to sign on to a select group of "followers" who would receive personalized advice from St. Clair for the paltry sum of 2 oz. of gold (about $2200).

He's looking for a minimum of 20 people, I believe, to start up this "project." Apparently he is weary of giving out advice for free on the internet. ;)

Like many on the forum have expressed, he said some interesting things and had my curiosity up for a while, particularly after his group interview with Clif High last March, but I found his later interview in September with Clif rather patronizing and shallow.

St. Clair is somewhat cagey about where he gets his predictive abilities, but it seems to be primarily a group of "intelligences" he calls the "Nordic" with whom he communicates telepathically. This raised the biggest red flags of all with me, which points to the likelihood of mind control IMHO.

His latest "offer" seals my opinion of him rather firmly. Talks the talk (occasionally) but doesn't walk the walk. :P

Data said:
Eboard10 said:
I also find Michael St.Clair to be an honest man and not manipulative, although apparently his book Light Seeds is hard to understand.

Why do you think he is honest, when he calls himself on his websites "master of the light" and "master of the crystals"?

Some quotes from his 'vision', which raise 'red flags' (emphasis, mine):

_http://passage11.com/vision.htm said:
Intellectual property notions of the past and copyright ownership give way to financial support for scientists and mystics, and magicians of world repute.

We form meaningful and longer lasting relationships both privately and at work, and at play, we all contribute to educate beautiful children who will carry the torch of a galactic belief system based on star magic into a not to distant future. This future begins now, in 2002.

We accept truth based beliefs as opposed to myth based cults and practices like 'religions'. And we enforce it globally.

Why does he not know the difference between "truth" and "belief"? This is most telling.

I only watched a couple of his interviews about 2 years ago, by the time which I forgot a lot of what was said; I based my opinion on the little amount of info I remembered and only now that I've read the rest of the topic I realize that there might be more to him than what I thought :-[ .

I find this quote very interesting: "we all contribute to educate beautiful children who will carry the torch of a galactic belief system based on star magic".
He's very much into the so-called "starchilds" that will help humans overcome the end of times scenario and bring knowledge to the world, though I'm more of the opinion that he's talking about the new luciferian doctrine that will be put into place as the new global belief system. It will be a "scientific dictatorship" as some like to call it.
Btw, I did a search on the starchilds on the forum but couldn't find anything.

I don't know much about "St. Clair" except this thread and his article on Boriska, a 12-year old Russian being touted as having restored his memory of past lives off-planet.

"Boris Kipriyanovich, born January 11 1996, Volzhskiy, Russia, 8:30 am local time:"

_http://projectcamelot.org/boriska_astrological_chart.html

I decided to check the chart and found that the chart Michael St. Clair presents only works with 9:30 am time, so the question seemed whether the time was accurate or not (originally from another article posted on PC.

"This long and fascinating article was written by the respected Russian writer Gennady Belimov, a University Professor and researcher who was present at the camp where Boriska first started to speak of his experiences several years ago.

It was first published in September 2004, but has never before been available in English."

So Belimov posted the astro info but the chart St. Clair posits is incorrect based upon the time. As if he was intent on showing a zero degree Aquarian Ascendant (which is 9:30 am not 8:30 am) for some unknown reason.

I find it interesting the abilities claimed concerning Boris and the Nepal Buddha, both mentioned in the article by St. Clair, but that is another matter.

However, the discrepancy is more than fishy. And of course so many claims made my St. Clair that he and Boris are so similar is worse than fishy.

"It really is St.Clair revisited, looks like me 37 years ago,"

LOL.

https://youtu.be/pXZatkcAIbg

Read his books too?

Was into the time travel thing and orgonite.

Liked his crystal resonator creations but expensive! Cool looking tho!

I Love crystals/Rocks/Minerals etc.

llreid1979 said:
https://youtu.be/pXZatkcAIbg

Read his books too?

Was into the time travel thing and orgonite.

Liked his crystal resonator creations but expensive! Cool looking tho!

I Love crystals/Rocks/Minerals etc.

Have you actually read this thread in its entirety, llreid1979?

Back
Top Bottom