Michael Moore's sicko leaked on to the free internet servers

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I downloaded and saw sicko today and it is really scary. But the interesting part is the entire Main stream media is publicising in one tone. Simple google search on sicko+piracy produces 170,000 hits. Moore seems to have gave statement that he doesn't bother of piracy for non-profit. so why is the main stream media publicising?. financial hitting or 'probable publicity from financial success' seems to be not the motive. Surprising. probably, confusion in damage control

I dont know anything about Michael Moore.
I ve seen both bowling for columbine and the other movie about 911 and at the time I thought they were good.

Is there any thread about him on the forum or are there hints or evidence he is cointelpro?

Well, he went to great lengths to implicate Saudi Arabia in Fahrenheit 911 and totally swept aside any facts that showed the involvement of Israel. I think he is given license to take on certain areas but his financiers or handlers don't allow him to touch certain truths.

Deckard said:
I dont know anything about Michael Moore.
I ve seen both bowling for columbine and the other movie about 911 and at the time I thought they were good.

Is there any thread about him on the forum or are there hints or evidence he is cointelpro?
I agree with beau that he may not be completely truthful from all directions. but his effort in trying to expose atleast from major anglews is great. His presentation skill in using specific examples to extrapolate it for bigger picture, can give a chance to agenda. when I faced medical insurance companies about claim denials there is uncertain fear that I feel based on the prior experience and I always feared of this psychopathic ruthless ness, which is confirmed in this movie.
sure we have to use some descernment .

A Nation gets the Government it deserves.

To elect " Pond Life " to office , ( Individuals having intellect no greater than the Amoeba, ie Most basic single cell life form, taking care of itself. )

Human beings are supposed to be social creatures. An N.H.S. would be of enormous economical benifit to the U.S. as well as being morally correct.

It's when these Bastards you have elected to Government apply their moral standards ( Rather lack of ) to U.S. International policy.

You're Government is detested Worldwide for this reason. They are prepared to kill any nationality of person for their own financial ends, not just U.S. citizens.

You Sad, Sad society.

BritishSubject said:
A Nation gets the Government it deserves. You Sad, Sad society.
Yep, pretty much the truth - so how, BritishSubject, do you think your government compares? I only ask because it sounds as if you think the blood on Britain's hands is somehow less 'dastardly' than the blood on America's hands - when, in truth, there is no difference between the two governments at all - a pathocracy is a pathocracy is a pathocracy - or so it seems to me.

BritishSubject said:
A Nation gets the Government it deserves.

To elect " Pond Life " to office , ( Individuals having intellect no greater than the Amoeba, ie Most basic single cell life form, taking care of itself. )

Human beings are supposed to be social creatures. An N.H.S. would be of enormous economical benifit to the U.S. as well as being morally correct.

It's when these Bastards you have elected to Government apply their moral standards ( Rather lack of ) to U.S. International policy.

You're Government is detested Worldwide for this reason. They are prepared to kill any nationality of person for their own financial ends, not just U.S. citizens.

You Sad, Sad society.
There seems to be many assumptions in your post BS. from what i can gather you are assuming this stance in comparison to the British government? is that correct? you sound like you believe the British government is without fault and has its subjects best interests at heart?

Some of the assumptions maybe:
in our ponerized society does a nation gets the government that is chosen for it?
are the pond life you refer to in fact sophisticated psychopaths who have been selected to rule at this given moment in time? Far more destructive and dangerous than an amoeba- more like a virus?
are there different types of human beings? some less social than others?
Is the NHS the fairest system?
Aren't Morals subjective?
Were those 'bastards' elected in a truly democratic way?
Who dictates US international policy?
US government is unpopular at the moment and yes i agree with you they have conscienceless self-serving motives.

edit:after reading I changed the above to assist in questioning some assumptions - feel free to disagree

Rich & anart,
I am deeply ashamed of Britains foriegn policies, long past & present.

Well put "Rich". Sophisticated they certainly are. I insult the Ameoba, it knows no different." Virus " is much more appropriate, although a virus still has no consciousness & hence no option of acting morally or immorally.

I fully agree with Ex President Carter. His scathing attack on Blair for giving Bush support & some credibity on Iraq.

Are Morals subjective ? Please elaborate.

If you can suggest a fairer system than a N.H.S. , please elaborate also.

Who dictates U.S. international policy ? Having Googled Webster Tarpley & all the truth movements.... God knows.

IMO most of the evil has started in the British Empire and then just spread to the New World . What we have in USA today is just extension of what has started on the other side of the pond
I think its all in this song, preety concise and eloquent

Empire Lyrics - Sinnead O'Connor

A duet with Benjamin Zephaniah
done on Bob the Bass' album "Clear"

I'm looking at your soul, your soul, your soul, your soul
I'm looking at your future, your future, future, future
As I look into your eyes, these eyes, these eyes, these eyes
I see another side, side, side, side

Vampire, you're(you) feed on the life of a pure heart
Vampire you suck the life of goodness

Turn the lights on
Let the lights shine bright
Turn the lights on
Let the lights shine bright

You've got to feel yourself and let go
You got to know you reap what you sown(sow)
You've got to feel something at sometime

Check the writings on the wall
And look into the sight
You're spending all your money on gare(gear) that never work
you're wasting all your energy and everywhere it hurts
God it really hurts
yes it really hurts
you got to know yourself

Vampire, you suck the life of goodness
Yes

From now on I'll call you England

See if you spit in the sky
It will fall in your eye
You see what goes up must come down
You will die looking up if you're not looking in
you've got to know yourself

I'm looking at your partners and they would never agree
I'm looking for your justice and it can not be seen
I'm checking where you're coming from and where you're going to
I'm checking all off what you have done to see what you can do
I'm looking at your lawbooks and they were never read
I'm looking at your lovesquire and they can not be thread
I'm looking at your empire living on the drears
You've got to know yourself

Vampire, you suck the life of goodness
Yes

Empire fall man, empire go
There's a lesson to be learned
Why is it that, you must know
and the rich that you eat is more like food that you fear
gotta see no love anyway you appear
from now on I'll call you England

BS said:
Are Morals subjective ? Please elaborate.
This quote from 'essays on life' is to what i am refering. the book is available on this site and gives a very good outline of current events and SOTT philosophy:
There are many solutions offered to seekers today who can see
the sorry state of our world. How many of these solutions have been
tried and shown to be useless? What religion, what philosophy, what
moral code has ever made the slightest dent in man’s inhumanity to
man? Each in turn has been used to justify the sending of missiles to
eradicate a man in his wheelchair or some comparable crime against
life and creation.
But, in spite of this hopeless picture, we do not live without
hope. The march towards Truth is an endless process where the
direction you are going is more important than the data you have
accumulated. In the jargon of the day we would say it is a process,
knowing that this term, as all others, has been distorted to place the
focus on material and not spiritual ends. A psychopath could justify
the murder of hundreds of thousands of civilians by saying it is a
process towards Democracy.
If you can suggest a fairer system than a N.H.S. , please elaborate also.
I am just pointing out that the current NHS is a bureaucratic waster of resources and changing further to follow the american model - see recent bbc documentary 'the trap'

Who dictates U.S. international policy ? Having Googled Webster Tarpley & all the truth movements.... God knows.
'9/11 the ultimate truth' (and essays on life) will give you a clearer understanding of this. Further the 'controversy of zion' (search forum or google pdf for free download) gives an essential understanding of the role Israel plays in world politics.

from my own experience it requires a great deal of time, effort and commitment but the rewards are worth it - there are plenty of resources available here to assist in getting to the bottom of it all.

BS said:
Are Morals subjective ?
As I see it, 'moral' behaviours and thoughts are those which contribute towards the long-term survival and well-being of our oecology, species, group and selves. That implies a great deal of STO attitudes towards ones group, species and oecology.

I'd say that morals are not subjective but best practice.

name said:
BS said:
Are Morals subjective ?
As I see it, 'moral' behaviours and thoughts are those which contribute towards the long-term survival and well-being of our oecology, species, group and selves. That implies a great deal of STO attitudes towards ones group, species and oecology.

yes, i see your point name. I think the context is important. in re-reading i concede that i was wrong on highlighting morals as an assumption.
BS said:
It's when [...]Government apply their moral standards
BS used the term correctly to describe the morals from the point of view of the US leadership surely then in that context they are subjective to them?

but i think that this detracts from the main assumption Anart pointed out first that is important:
anart said:
so how, BritishSubject, do you think your government compares? I only ask because it sounds as if you think the blood on Britain's hands is somehow less 'dastardly' than the blood on America's hands - when, in truth, there is no difference between the two governments at all - a pathocracy is a pathocracy is a pathocracy - or so it seems to me.
...?

name said:
BS said:
Are Morals subjective ?

As far as i understand that, i will say that moral is subjective.

It is subjective because it varies according to the country, to the religion. What is moral in one country or in one religion can be immoral in another one.

I am not sure if moral implies a great deal of STO. I would rather say that conscience is a better guide and more STO oriented.

Namaste said:
As far as i understand that, i will say that moral is subjective.

It is subjective because it varies according to the country, to the religion. What is moral in one country or in one religion can be immoral in another one.
Gurdjieff actually mentioned that in Ouspensky's "In Search of the Miraculous." It is worthy of note.

It is best to consider what are our morals and values, and where did we conditioned them from.

Back
Top Bottom