Mexico Cube UFO

I can't say if this is the real thing or not but it seems interesting though. Thanks for sharing it.

Miguel Ángel said:
I can't say if this is the real thing or not but it seems interesting though. Thanks for sharing it.

Ditto,

Although I must say that recently, the less spectacular the video gets the more likely it seems to me to be the real thing.

It appears to have some kind of vapor emanating from the left side? Unless it is just the glare coming from the object-hard to say. Very weird for sure. Two objects move past it in the early part of the video-birds perhaps, which may give an indication of scale-could it be some type of balloon? :huh:

well, in my opinion it seems to be some real type of structure, like a floating base of sorts, it seems to be pretty big as you can see a flying round object pass by...

Xico said:
it seems to be pretty big as you can see a flying round object pass by...

It is impossible to infer the real size of an object from apparent size only. One also needs to know the distance to the object.

For illustration, in the attached image, both balls have the same size on the screen, but they are not the same size in 3D space.

Attachments

• Selection_070.jpg
    Selection_070.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 75
I am reminded of a box kit while watching this video.

_http://www.my-best-kite.com/images/dowel-box-kite.jpg

Attachments

• dowel-box-kite.jpg
    dowel-box-kite.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom