melons growing on trees and a supertiny baby

domi

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all,

I wanted to share a very short dream segment that I had this morning, sleeping in late:

I am in Laura's garden. It must be summer since the wild grasses are golden. I am there with Jason (aka JKM; never met but somehow it is him) who is running around with a metal detector (stick with plate; I don't see any electronics). He is looking for a cable that a neighbor has buried in their yard. Mr neighbor is apparently stealing their tv signal with this cable. It get a detector as well and I am going around the yard trying to detect any metal in the ground. I am very unsuccessful because I am not detecting anything at all. We (I think Jason) do end up finding this 1/2 ft cable surfacing in the garden. It is of such proportion that I am suprised it was not found before. There is even some asphalt around where it comes to the surface and splices off into some smaller cable.
Either right before or right after this happening I find something that looks like a cross between a baby and bee pupa. Its extremeties are shapeless like the Pilsbury dough boy, it has a spherical mouth. (looks a little like a gummy bear but is white like a larva). It somehow jumps down and tries to escape and I pick it up again. In the dream I am convinced it is a baby of some sort and it is partly human. While holding it with one hand it approach it with one finger which it clasps with arms and legs. After that it jumps down again. At this point I see it on the ground and its mouth is bloody. I pick it up again and take it to Laura. I want to show it to her. I give her the larva baby but it looks lifeless and she gives it back to me saying that is not a baby and wanders off. At this point the larva baby lets out a scream and jumps down again, this time more bloody around it's tiny spherical mouth. At this point I notice I am in between two white wallls in the garden with little arched coves embedded in them and I actually remember at that point going in there.
I walk out from between the walls and I notice that a different neighbor (backside; first neighbor was on the right side) is all of a sudden in the backyard. It is as if he dropped from the sky or jumped over the 8ft fence. He is standing with Laura in the vegetable garden. Some other lady is present. This guy is very tall (in excess of 6 ft. it felt like 7ft)
At this point I see he has large tree (in his yard) with melon like fruits on them that are very large. There are some people in the tree climbing around harvesting some of these fruits. The largest one is lowered into Laura's garden and is about 8ft in diameter. Somebody custs of the top (1/4 of the fruit) and inside there is a bed of colorful flowers (red, blue and white).
At this point I realize all these fruits have something growing inside them and I look up and see fruits that are smaller than this one growing on the tree not ready for harvest yet.

Ok, that's all I remember.

My interpretation:
- it seems there was somebody was trying to steal energy from Laura and her family, but it was discovered and then the means were uncovered.
- one has to be patient for fruits of ones labor and the outcome is sometimes is not what was expected.
- baby thing: something about genetic experimentation.

Would love to hear your comments.

Thanks,
Dominique.

Back
Top Bottom