Mayhem in Ecuador: Cartel criminals take over key buildings in capital

So, it does seem like we're seeing the replacement of Plan Colombia for Plan Ecuador.
Now I think. it may be more serious than that

Ecuadorian Constitutional Court authorizes US troops and personnel to enter Ecuador.​

On Wednesday, the Ecuadorian Constitutional Court ruled that the two military agreements signed between Ecuador and the U.S. do not require the approval of the National Assembly.
Signed in 2023 by then-President Guillermo Lasso, these documents are the "Agreement between Ecuador and the U.S. Regarding Operations Against Illicit Transnational Maritime Activities" and the "Agreement between Ecuador and the U.S. Regarding the Status of Forces."
n their most notable aspects, these agreements state that Ecuador renounces the possibility of prosecuting infractions committed by U.S. military or civilian personnel.
In accordance with the aforementioned, the Ecuadorian state authorizes the United States to exercise criminal jurisdiction over its personnel.
The Ecuadorian state will also allow the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Defense to use the national radio frequency spectrum to operate their own telecommunication systems.
Finally, Ecuador commits to "waive" legal actions against U.S. personnel in the event of claims regarding injuries or deaths in the "internal militar conflict." photo_2024-01-26 23.41.53.jpeg

Now the US will be able to deploy its troops like any lord of the Middle Ages with the right to "ius prima nocte" ('right of the lord').
This has a lot to do with the induced migratory movement that is overrunning regions in Latin America (Venezuela, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc.) and is having a karmic effect on Texas and the dismemberment of the "United" States.

Now the US will be able to deploy its troops like any lord of the Middle Ages with the right to "ius prima nocte" ('right of the lord').
This has a lot to do with the induced migratory movement that is overrunning regions in Latin America (Venezuela, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc.) and is having a karmic effect on Texas and the dismemberment of the "United" States.
That is actually a rather interesting thought, some countries, thousands of kilometers away from Washington are making every effort to join the union, while Texas... is eager to leave.

Like, if a guy was extremely happy to leave the neighborhood because he hates it there, but there's another guy who is thrilled he just bought a home there, I feel like if they only talked to one another a lot of trouble would be prevented.

That is actually a rather interesting thought, some countries, thousands of kilometers away from Washington are making every effort to join the union, while Texas... is eager to leave.

Like, if a guy was extremely happy to leave the neighborhood because he hates it there, but there's another guy who is thrilled he just bought a home there, I feel like if they only talked to one another a lot of trouble would be prevented.

The Babylon Bee already thought of that one in a way! I chuckled.

I wonder if US conservatives could start educating migrants about the social issues, too... expectations on the proper use of gender in language, the importance of eating ze bugs to change the weather, tolerating 'minor-attracted-persons', etc. Kinda like, 'Are you sure y'all sure you want to come live in clown world central?'

Maybe it would help stem the tide...

The Babylon Bee already thought of that one in a way! I chuckled.

I wonder if US conservatives could start educating migrants about the social issues, too... expectations on the proper use of gender in language, the importance of eating ze bugs to change the weather, tolerating 'minor-attracted-persons', etc. Kinda like, 'Are you sure y'all sure you want to come live in clown world central?'

Maybe it would help stem the tide...
Or they could explain FATCA to them! I see these posts online celebrating getting their US citizenships and I am thinking "Are you nuts? You do realize now you have to pay stupid high taxes the rest of your life to Uncle Same NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE IN THE WORLD? On top of that, do you realize you have to pay taxes on unrealized gains even if you have a business in a high tax country in France thanks to the 'Trump tax reform'? Do you realize that now every bank outside the US is going to want to kick you out of bank accounts and off mortgages because FATCA actually significantly penalizes banks for having US citizens/residends/green hard holders as clients?"

"Freest nation on earth" LMAO :) Ask Gonzalo Lira how that US citizenship worked out of him. :(

And that is before we talk about them actively trying to provoke civil war and WWIII!.

People should be fleeing the US, not flocking there like a fly to a halogen lamp!

hahaha, right.. it might work. Although I do think that all those talking points are for wealthy liberals in cities and colleges, most everywhere else reality won't allow such conversations from even entering the picture. Try to tell the landscaping crew that they ought to remember proper pronouns as they celar the driveway off of snow.

But, I do think that, in all seriousness, it would work much better if they told all these people that "by the way, you come in, and we're taking your children away from you.." that may make some people think twice.

Noboa government had suspended
labor and school days due an energy crisis ("environmental circumstances", - -critical reservoir conditions, but also to "unprecedented acts of corruption and negligence") - - the former energy minister concealed and manipulated information... supposedely those 2 days will be recovered in the following days per hour.

There had been power outages as well as hourly power rationing.

Some questions are from foreign influence, seems to me.
These are the 11 questions that will be voted on in the popular consultation and referendum
 Ecuadorians will have to answer 11 questions about
the complementary support of the Armed Forces to the Police
the increase of penalties for serious crimes
arms control
but also about the extradition of Ecuadorians
work for hours
and international arbitration with private companies.

No wonder they are in energy crisis.
93.2% of Ecuador's energy generated is renewable
Water resources are the main energy source in the country, which in 2021 reduced the use of fossil fuels to historic lows.

Back
Top Bottom