Mary and the 9-11 mega ritual

Arc de Triumphe

A Disturbance in the Force
Has anyone had a chance to look at Kotze's work on Synchromysticism: "The art of attributing dynamic context to phenomena, allowing patterns, themes and insight to arise out of a web of connections."? I heard a podcast from redice creations last year and though that it sounded very interesting. I have read where Red Ice is possibly cointelpro.

His blog's

_http://thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com/2007/03/mary-and-911-ritual.html

_http://rundonotwalk.blogspot.com/

Arc de Triumphe said:
Has anyone had a chance to look at Kotze's work on Synchromysticism: "The art of attributing dynamic context to phenomena, allowing patterns, themes and insight to arise out of a web of connections."? I heard a podcast from redice creations last year and though that it sounded very interesting. I have read where Red Ice is possibly cointelpro.

His blog's

_http://thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com/2007/03/mary-and-911-ritual.html

_http://rundonotwalk.blogspot.com/
Hello and welcome Arc de Triumphe, I just had a look at the two links you posted and I don't see that either are productive lines of enquiry. They seem to make connections where none really are, or very tenuous at best. For instance about the twin towers:
bnwo said:
Building Seven in the 9/11 stargate event. Readers of recent posts will be aware that I share a steadily growing group of people’s opinion that the Twin Towers have a connection between the Masonic Jachin and Boaz pillars. These are the pillars that are believed to have fronted King Solomon’s Temple.
Then
rdnw said:
New doc "Man On Wire" brings up the consistently repeating theme of the connected Twin Towers.
The Twins/Gemini/11, reaching out to become One/1 as symbolized by the emerging Freedom Tower.
[...]
The overhead profile if the Twin Towers and Building 7, the primary highlighted pillarmids of 911, bears some comparison to Giza and Orion's belt. Not a perfect match, I concede, but worth some reflection....etc
Did reading both of those two articles clarify your understanding? or leave you feeling rather confused? I would guess the latter. Sometimes a tower is a tower and two towers next to each other are two towers next to each other. Or do you think the symbology is more important than the perpetrators of the crime?

Thanks for your reply..

I do agree that the author makes plenty of assumptions. If you believe like me that there is an occult aspect to the powers that be, then work like his could prove to be informative. I don't assume that the information is perfect but some of his theories has potential to investigate.

However it could be just another rabbit hole that is there to waste people’s time.

I thought that it was interesting and I wanted to share it with the other members on your board. Sorry if the content isn't what your readers would consider newsworthy. I stumbled onto this site last night and haven’t had the chance to completely read all of the information yet.

Of course, I wouldn't think that symboligy is more important. I do think its important to look at all sides of the issues we are facing in today’s "Brave new World".

Hi Arc de Triumphe, you seem to be oscillating quite impressively in this response - meaning you say one thing in one sentence and the opposite in the next...

Arc de Triumphe said:
Thanks for your reply..

I do agree that the author makes plenty of assumptions. If you believe like me that there is an occult aspect to the powers that be, then work like his could prove to be informative. I don't assume that the information is perfect but some of his theories has potential to investigate.

It really depends on how objectively true the information is - there are millions of theories based on thin air and a few based on facts - we try to focus on facts here, to the best of our ability. That doesn't mean we are not always open to new data, just that the data must actually be true for it to be of value.

a said:
However it could be just another rabbit hole that is there to waste people’s time.

And probably is.

a said:
I thought that it was interesting and I wanted to share it with the other members on your board. Sorry if the content isn't what your readers would consider newsworthy. I stumbled onto this site last night and haven’t had the chance to completely read all of the information yet.

Do you mean that you stumbled upon the forum last night? If so, please take some time to read - there is a lot of information here. :)

a said:
Of course, I wouldn't think that symboligy is more important.

More important than what?

a said:
I do think its important to look at all sides of the issues we are facing in today’s "Brave new World".

Of course, and to understand that there are a LOT of lies out there, just waiting to distract, confuse, drain and lead the seeker down the garden path - the key is found in learning how to discern, which means questioning everything.

Back
Top Bottom