Manila game show stampede kills 73

D

Dre

I want to explore some fronts involving the human brain.

This is a prime example of the human brain in panic. Most of the time a man will try to assist a woman who has fallen, but in this case mostly women were trampled. Traditionally, Men went off to fight a war somewhere else far away. And the main reason that men went off to fight in a war was either they had a family and wanted to defend them or their dad was in the army. The stories that come back from the battlefield are ones of bravery and valor. What is it then of the psyche of an individual with a group of people having training in submissiveness to command and athletic endurance compared to a group far ranging in scope of age, athletic ability. It is called the panic factor. Those who would do harm (and you can make it whichever side you want to) are well aware of this. Not so long ago in Iraq, people were traveling to a religious gathering, someone yelled, "Bomb", there also. The end result was mostly women and children were hurt or killed. Just think what this does to the mental stability of a husband or a father who runs and finds out later that his child or wife is dead. He may have even tried to stay and was injured before fleeing. Or the individual who saw a child but did not reach down or stop to help. These survivors are emotionally scared. I say this can happen anywhere right now due to the built-up anxiety all over earth.

Is the entire world on edge due to what has happened in the U.S. or is this something that is instinctive?

Now Let us look at the reason. Someone reportedly yelled, "Bomb". Could this be some sort of test case scenario for trying this elsewhere? Everywhere you go in the U.S. there are clear reminders we are living in a post-911 era. Increased security everywhere you go. I say this because the panic factor is heightened. I enjoy taking my children to baseball games and there is increased security there as well. But what good does all that increased security do when "the boy cries wolf"? I see this as a deadly tool for the wicked, to strike us when we are both nervous and vulnerable.

Back
Top Bottom