Letters from Ramallah

R

Realmhiker

Hi friends,

I don't even know whether this subject fits here or not. So help me if you must. For a while I have been reading your articles on SOTT about Israel and America, related to the effect that maybe or surely, (depending on the poster's view point) they are infiltrating Palestinians and Iraqis, and possing as terrorists... etc...

Well, I must admit, I was very esceptic, as I have been about any news coming from anywhere because these days it seems so hard to sort out what is true and what isn't. Just because something is on SOTT I don't take it as true, and so many people contribute, here, one never know who is r who isnt' for real. Also I am esceptic because what is happening in the world is sometimes so overwhelming, I almost decided to tune this out until today. It became somewhat personal as a friend of mine, a musician who went to live in Ramallah sent me an email I received today. This is her 7th installment since she moved there back in September 2006, and she has been trying help out with the musical scene.

I am not going to put the entire email because 1. is long, 2, it was personal, and 3. I have not even asked her if I can post it. Yet, on a gut level reaction I decided to copy/paste a section of her email because, as I said, sundenly I had eyewitness confirmation of something I have been reading here, and I am still astounded by the fact that it is true. Mind you all I have never spoken with her about conspiracy theories nor we have ever discussed SOTT, or anything, this came straight out her experience.

The following is what she wrote:
=========================
Update 7, Feb 11, 2007:
Walla, (very satisfying Arabic expression), it’s February and there are so many exciting, terrible, promising, hopeless things to tell about my (and others) little life in Ramallah.
Do you remember that I said . . things are getting warmer .. it looks like organizations are talking, and things can only look up from here? I was slightly mistaken. As I thought we were at the lowest point and that out of default we could only go up, things miraculously got worse. On a personal level, the Conservatory almost brought me to the point of quitting due to some administrative blunders/actions regarding the orchestra and other things. Without details, and with a current sense of relief I now happily spread the news that within the last 3 days things have turned remarkably for the better . . which I will get to later. Anyways, outside of my egotistical little sphere but yet still relating to me:
1. A man who came to the healthclub every morning, and was best friends with one of my own friends, and in fact had participated in a jolly game of Pictionary (the best game on EARTH!!) at my house, was shot in the head by the Israelis. They were undercover in Ramallah and were trying to stoke a conflict between the two rival factions by dressing as Hamas soldiers, which made a Fatah security commander nervous, and when he called his extra guard (which Khaldoun was part of), for some reason shooting broke out. My friend was devastated, as was pretty much everybody around me (he was a person very much respected by many people in Ramallah). 2. So, after my friend lost her best friend, she then lost (day before yesterday) one of her former piano students in a gas station explosion also near Ramallah. On top of that, the very day that Fatah and Hamas agreed on a unity government, the Israelis provoked the entire Muslim world by digging beneath the third most holy site for Islam, the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, under the pretext that some ramp needed renewal. Hence, there was massive rioting in Jerusalem, and of course this affects the entire West Bank, because security was heightened, which froze the checkpoint at Kalandia, of course causing more rioting from Palestians insistent on traveling to Jerusalem . . .
So between illegal murders, explosions due to carelessness and stupidity, administrative blunders, funerals, provocation and rioting, the end result has been (for me) that I have been on permanent “vacation

I completely understand that you could doubt some of the things you read on the Signs page. They are too outrageous, too crazy, too awful. To think that governments and secret services could engage in false flag operations that kill children, that kill men and women who want nothing more than to lead normal, peaceful lives, is so horrifying, so beyond the pale of what any person of conscience is capable of doing, that it is really unbelievable.

And yet it happens every day.

And no one in the US wants to believe it, which is one of the reasons that such acts are so "successful". But as you read in your friend's message, it is accepted in Palestine as just the normal course of events. It is accepted in the entire Arab world, by which I mean that they know full well who is really responsible for these acts.

Thank you for posting this.

Needless today, I have a very bad aftertaste. To know that there isn't much physically one can do, except for knowing and letting others be informed. I say let, because you can't impose stuff on other people. That is a hard pill to swallow. I have always been a person of action, someone who does things, fixes things... Another friend from the Philippines has been telling me about massacres and assasinations that never make the newspapers. No one cares about them. Greed is such an endemic force.

Thank you Henry, for your thoughts.

I would just add: think about the timing of many of these "terrorist attacks"/"suicide bombers" - think about who benefits (and who suffers the most) - what agendas are served. Think about the enormous control over everything by the occupiers except these "terrorists"/"suicide bombers." Who really benefits from internal conflicts, etc. And also there is quite a lot of evidence presented in Sott articles, etc. about this situation of infiltration.

Back
Top Bottom