law of conservation

ealvizo2012

Padawan Learner
Please, if the Cassiopaeans can comment further on the following: The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only be changed from one form to another in a closed system. If we consider the universe as a closed system, the law implies that the amount of matter in the universe is constant, meaning that you can not create or destroy more stuff. As the Cassiopaeans say this is not entirely correct because the wave form presented another Earth that will be from the third density as a gaseous planet, wonder how this will vary the amount of matter in the Universe?

I think you may be limiting yourself by concluding that the Universe is a closed system. We can't know that from where we sit - it may be, it may not be. Also, the law of conservation is a 3D law (per human understanding) - when you're dealing with higher dimensions, this may not even peripherally apply. When you factor in time (and it's objective non-existence) you end up realizing that this 'second earth' (or millionth earth, for that matter) is 'already' there and 'always' has been, since there is no time, thus nothing is ever added, since 'adding' necessitates the passage of time. Thinking about such things from a human perspective can be a little mind boggling. fwiw.

I'm not sure I follow you. Why would the law of conservation of energy imply to you that the amount of matter is constant when it specifically states Energy? For example, heat is energy, but it's not matter.

The C's seem to have given clues that maybe the 4th density earth already exists, like where they say certain areas of some of the military bases are partly in 3d and partly in 4d. From our 3d awareness we just can't see it.

Well, Anart, the idea that the universe is closed is the Mr. Einiten brother made it for an object reaches the speed of light is needed all the energy of the universe, so no energy can escape from the universe, that in science conventional. The Cass said that after arriving wave and from the third density can be seen from another planet but not the fourth density vera third density earth unless approach. For an individual to third density to stay at third wave density after observing a new planet in the universe of third density.
Easy if you have 2 sweet gift in the future you 1 sweet, then in the future will have 3 sweets.
I think the passage of the wave causes the conscience or the feelings of the beings on earth are transformed into matter and physical energy and the physical universe grows. Is my assumption correct? :huh:

The Cass say that the way we perceive time is due to a genetic mutation, they say that time does not exist. Moreover, if the earth 4 already exists then why do not perceive its severity? Gravity traverses all densities.

ealvizo2012 said:
Well, Anart, the idea that the universe is closed is the Mr. Einiten brother made it for an object reaches the speed of light is needed all the energy of the universe, so no energy can escape from the universe, that in science conventional.

Yes, and it's a theory - doesn't mean it's true.

e said:
The Cass said that after arriving wave and from the third density can be seen from another planet but not the fourth density vera third density earth unless approach.

I think it would be helpful for you to post that session excerpt, since you are not explaining it very clearly, so there may be some misinterpretation.

e said:
For an individual to third density to stay at third wave density after observing a new planet in the universe of third density.

I don't think that's what they explained, to my recollection.

e said:
Easy if you have 2 sweet gift in the future you 1 sweet, then in the future will have 3 sweets.

You appear to be vastly over simplifying it.

e said:
I think the passage of the wave causes the conscience or the feelings of the beings on earth are transformed into matter and physical energy and the physical universe grows. Is my assumption correct? :huh:

I don't think so, but I certainly can't know for sure.

e said:
The Cass say that the way we perceive time is due to a genetic mutation, they say that time does not exist.

That about sums it up.

e said:
Moreover, if the earth 4 already exists then why do not perceive its severity? Gravity traverses all densities.

Because we can only perceive what is in our density and below - again due to our dna and its modifications. What we cannot perceive from where we stand so vastly outweighs what we can perceive that it is beyond description. This is my current understanding.

Back
Top Bottom