Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Maybe you should seriously consider the feedback you're given instead of coming up with excuses for why other people are wrong about their impressions of you. That's how things work around here, and if you don't like it and continue to come up with reasons why everyone else is the "problem," then perhaps you ought to seek another forum. If you had a "grateful and positive attitude toward others," you wouldn't have written what I quoted above. "If you only had a brain"...
So what you like to change in my behavior then. I am glad that I am here. What is the concrete behavior that I should change?

I do not say that everyone has a problem... Why did you tell that?

Guys, Calm down. This is the topic to discuss about the Jackowski’s job.

In my opinion, he has some feeling or quite good understanding of reality. I do not know if he is a good clairvoyant. However it’s good food for thoughts to watch him. Thanks for dividing his videos into important scenes. I have often a problem to watch his whole video.

Guys, Calm down. This is the topic to discuss about the Jackowski’s job.

In my opinion, he has some feeling or quite good understanding of reality. I do not know if he is a good clairvoyant. However it’s good food for thoughts to watch him. Thanks for dividing his videos into important scenes. I have often a problem to watch his whole video.
Yes sorry, @Gruchaa We end our discussion at the other part of the forum.

Jackowski main 'job' is to point the place of missing people. He also claims that is much easier for him to 'find' a person that he has feeling is already dead, because he says the contact with person's field of information is clearer then.

Here you have scans of few dozens of documents from Police departments, confirming Jackowski helped them.

He also claims that is much easier for him to 'find' a person that he has feeling is already dead, because he says the contact with person's field of information is clearer then.
Contact with a person’s field of information clearer when a person is dead? Does a dead person have an information field that can be accessed by living individuals? That is like Startrek subspace communication.

@Ina I'm following Jackowski since years, few times he mentioned that is much easier for him to describe the location of a person that body is already dead. He always need a personal thing of the person, best if it has person's smell (is not washed before).
Then he put this thing to his forehead and then he starts to focus...

He also mentioned that sometimes he is hearing a voice in his head saying "search me in this and this place" - so its like he is sometimes talking with person's soul or I dont know with what...

I heard about Jackwowki almost two decades ago and since then I sometimes chance upon his visions, especially since he started his youtube channel. However, my opinion about him differs from what has been mentioned here earlier.

I have little doubts that he has a special gift of finding corpses of dead people. His achievements in this field are somehow documented but it's up to one's judgment to assess them. What he does is considered not normal, thus there's no way to officially acknowledge his gift.

When it comes to his visions though, I cannot see anything extraordinary in them. Far from it, I reckon that an average member of this forum could achieve similar results if asked to predict what future lays before us. I am sure he often sees a possible future utilizing his special gift but in my opinion, his interpretations are heavily polluted with his anticipations.

The point I am trying to make is that his overall knowledge about the world we live in is sometimes far from perfect. He gathers information about current affairs from various sources, but I doubt they would all be considered good. He's making some progress here though, as I remember him being a very "new age" guy in the past. Nevertheless, this is still his weakest point in my opinion, and results in an array of issues with his visions, especially in reference to the objective reality.

He also very often places his predictions on a precise timeline, which is never a good thing in my opinion. The biggest trouble is that he then sticks to those dates and often has to unnecessarily defend himself when events are laying up differently.

Overall, he would have been much more effective if he had a better understanding of the world we live in, especially if he could take into account the implications of the constant struggle between STS and STO and the resulting drama of mankind.

But regardless of my critical opinion about him, I must admit that I like him. I sometimes watch him on youtube, mostly to learn what a big chunk of the Polish nation currently is thinking of. It's because he has thousands of followers who share his opinions. I am not, however, putting a high value on his visions and I don't think anybody should.

But regardless of my critical opinion about him, I must admit that I like him. I sometimes watch him on youtube, mostly to learn what a big chunk of the Polish nation currently is thinking of. It's because he has thousands of followers who share his opinions. I am not, however, putting a high value on his visions and I don't think anybody should.
Well, he has the main successes in finding bodies... At least Jackowski usually boasts about it the most :-D

Anyway, even, as you say, even if somebody does not believe in his visions, he has a lot of charisma and makes interesting comments about reality, and because of that, he can be liked.

When it comes to his visions though, I cannot see anything extraordinary in them. Far from it, I reckon that an average member of this forum could achieve similar results if asked to predict what future lays before us. I am sure he often sees a possible future utilizing his special gift but in my opinion, his interpretations are heavily polluted with his anticipations.
Yes, he was talking about his anticipations, and their possible spoiling of his election results vision. I agree that reading SOTT gives you almost clairvoyant-like superpowers, but I think that he’s kind of brave by putting for a wide public his thoughts about our corrupt government and all this hoax that is going on.

He also very often places his predictions on a precise timeline, which is never a good thing in my opinion.
Jackowski talked about that too. He sees a precise timeline, when something is “already decided”, for ex. financial crisis in 2008. I’ve been wondering why he places the “Turkey on fire” event on the (around) 15th of December. Is that already decided too? In case of economic meltdowns it could be the case. Lets see how credible he is in his predictions. IIRC he said, that he's wrong in 20% of his visions ;-)

When it comes to his visions though, I cannot see anything extraordinary in them. Far from it, I reckon that an average member of this forum could achieve similar results if asked to predict what future lays before us.
After a brief look at his predictions, that's exactly what I thought "I could do that!" :-D

I decided once again, to calmly analyze the situation with Jackowski and activate some healthy skepticism...

It is true that Jackowski has a lot of praise and thanks for finding the body or helping to solve a criminal case. On the other hand, there are no unequivocal cause-and-effect relationships between his actions and skills and the resolved matter.

Also, the very existence of clairvoyance is only a theory. I am not saying that the possibilities of clairvoyance are not possible, nor are I saying that Jackowski does not have skills that go beyond those of a normal person. I do not know that.

As for Jackowski's predictions on Polish and global issues. What he says is very slippery and opens the way to various cognitive biases. One of them is to compare the events that have occurred to those that are predicted in the vision so that they appear the same. As predictions of world change are VERY GENERAL, it is possible to find one or more events that can be matched to give the impression that they are exactly what was foretold :-)

Another thing to consider is Jackowski's charisma. Jackowski makes a good impression, which may lead to a certain heuristic that affects the evaluation of what he says. The fact that Jackowski makes a good impression also means that we evaluate his words higher, which does not have to result directly from the merits of what he tells us.

The next thing to consider is the mere existence of probability. It is just that things happen naturally, with a certain frequency of occurrence. For example, I would say: "This year there will be a big storm! It will tear down the roofs, in one of the villages in the south! I see a big panic! People are angry with the authorities!"

What I said is really just plain probability. It is autumn, and soon winter, it is a period when intense storms can naturally occur with a certain degree of probability. Likewise, with a fairly high degree of probability, I can think that there will be some feuds between the authorities and the people, simply because, statistically, such feuds happen quite often when people are homeless and emotional.

It is the same with the visions of clairvoyants. They can say something that just for statistical reasons is entitled to happen, and then they will credit themselves with superhuman abilities :-)

Finally, I would like to add that I am not saying that Jackowski DOES NOT HAVE any above-average skills. On the other hand, due to the available premises, documents and opinion about Jackowski, it is not clear, one hundred percent, that this man has any supernatural abilities and influenced the solution of any of the matters he boasts.

Also, his predictions on world topics are uncertain. Which does not exclude that Mr. Jackowski has clairvoyant skills. But I have nothing to say that it really is. Jackowski's prophecies and his videos that appear on his YouTube channel. Personally, I perceive it as entertainment content. I believe a better approach to predicting the future is to collect as much reliable data as possible and analyze it appropriately based on logical reasoning abilities. Which is also a better approach: a job well done based on facts and analysis bears more fruit than speculation, intuition, and other forms of guesswork that are not proven fact.

I've been following Jackowski for 30 years and watched hundreds of movies with him in the lead role, both on TV and on youtube. For viewers who don't speak Polish I will add that Jackowski has a professional education, is a turner and once worked in this profession. Krzysztof has no knowledge, none other than the one he reads in the newspaper, watches on TV or listens to on the radio or on the Internet and in comparison to the members of this forum he has a very small, even microscopic, knowledge of the world. It should be added that he really specializes in finding human corpses nowadays at the request of families who report to him, but in the 1990s and 2000s the Polish police reported to him on difficult and complicated cases and has several dozen written thanks from police chiefs all over the country for their help in finding human corpses or identifying the perpetrators of murders. For about 10 years now, the police have been denying violently that Jackowski helped to find anyone and ever and there has been a massive campaign in the media against him even though he has over 700 human corpses found in his archives, as he claims.

As he himself claims, many of the visions he is able to evoke in his own life he does not understand, he cannot place them very precisely in time or place.

For example, a month before the banking crisis in 2008, he said in a nationwide newspaper that something bad would happen to banks, there would be no money when the banking sector was doing well, and nothing heralded any crisis. For a whole month he became a laughing stock for all the media and was accused of being a hooligan and a swindler. Years later he mentioned that there were supposed students from Israel in his apartment who tried to find out how he could have predicted something that happened a month later (the banking crisis).

He stayed in Japan twice at the invitation of the Japanese NHK television, where the police couldn't cope with finding the perpetrator of the murder of the whole family, probably in Tokyo. He identified the perpetrator and motives, which was broadcast on Japanese television. It was an honorary murder with a samurai sword.

I want to say that Jackowski, as he claims, does not believe in any lizards, although his feelings about UFOs are sometimes surprising. This heralds a lack of knowledge, which he makes up for with his intuition and a certain sensitivity, but as he claims, almost every one of us has such skills and it is only a matter of appropriate exercises.

As for his prediction of the future, I would treat it very cautiously, because he can only see a certain fragment of future events, which can be selective and changeable. Certain events and plans can be and are often modified, which he is not aware of.
I will add from myself that I noticed that he is a little bit cowardly, fearful and does not always and completely say what he feels because of certain state factors (which is understandable and human).

This is only my three pennies...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Krzysztof has no knowledge, none other than the one he reads in the newspaper, watches on TV or listens to on the radio or on the Internet and in comparison to the members of this forum he has a very small, even microscopic, knowledge of the world.
I want to say that Jackowski, as he claims, does not believe in any lizards, although his feelings about UFOs are sometimes surprising. This heralds a lack of knowledge, which he makes up for with his intuition and a certain sensitivity, but as he claims, almost every one of us has such skills and it is only a matter of appropriate exercises.

4d candidate, you speak with very strong conviction, as if you have verified Jackowski's knowledge base yourself, in person. The above statements about how much he knows about the world most likely come from him. In fact, in the second quote you said as much yourself. You cannot objectively say for sure how much Jackowski really knows and whether he uses external sources to gather information and generate his predictions. Even if he himself claims his knowledge about the world is minimal, he may not be telling the truth in order to purposefully mislead his followers into believing in his abilities. Or into thinking his abilities are greater than they really are. This could include people close to him who would then publicly attest to those claims. I don't think it's a healthy approach to take everything someone says at face value. Just because a lot of people say something doesn't automatically make it true.

That said, I am not assessing Jackowski's abilities here. I am only pointing out that taking everything he says about themselves at face value isn't a healthy approach. Even the most credible sources can become corrupted by powers that want to utilise their reputation to steer the public opinion in a specific direction. Unless you continuously and critically assess what he says you will likely miss such a point.

Last edited:
I am not going to discuss Ant22 with you, because I have only expressed my opinion based on 30 years of my observations of Jackowski's activity. I am neither a spokesperson nor his lawyer or his follower, I do not question his knowledge as a human being, and I was more concerned with highlighting his knowledge resulting from his intuition or premonitions. Can I express my own opinion about him in this forum? After all, all of us as humanity pursue the same goal - to gain knowledge. He also tries to gain knowledge, he is curious about the Universe, but his methods are based on completely different methods than ours, but our goal can be the same. Unfortunately my third-density of ignorrance of foreigner languages takes its toll.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom