Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

April 9, 2024

Continued translation.

The war in Ukraine will gain increasing pace because of Russia. But Russia is waiting for something. Russia is waiting for an attack because it knows about this attack and is waiting for the development of the situation in the Middle East. Russia will want to accuse three countries. These will be serious accusations against three countries, and they will be European countries. Putin believes that some European countries are in a state of confrontation with Russia, which means that the possibility of war is very close and he is ready for it.

Iran does not want to be provoked because it knows perfectly well that it is a provocation. So the response to this provocation will be provocation, but it will not be carried out by Iran.
I had the same thought. I'm not psychic but I reasoned that if the attack on the Iranian consulate was a provocation, and Iran knew it, it would not react in a big way so as to avoid war. But knowing Israel, if Iran won't do it, they'll do it themselves. Iran has already provided the rhetoric - Israel only needs to carry out a false flag on itself and it will have its war.

And yes, the US can say they won't get involved but that will be just at the beginning. Sooner or later it will have to come and "rescue" its best ally - and they know it. In fact, many within the US have wanted it for decades so they are counting on it.

I live in Poland, 80 km from the Ukrainian border in the south-eastern part, and it is a bit strange to hear that this part of Poland will be occupied by foreign troops. There has been peace and quiet here for 50 years of my life, but as you can see, soon the CIA and its Western allies will want to make a fortress out of our houses, streets and our homeland. We'll see how it develops, but again, 80 years after rebuilding the country from the ruins of World War II, which my grandparents survived, apparently now it's my turn to experience it again and rebuild the country anew? We'll see, maybe it won't be so bad?

I live in Poland, 80 km from the Ukrainian border in the south-eastern part, and it is a bit strange to hear that this part of Poland will be occupied by foreign troops. There has been peace and quiet here for 50 years of my life, but as you can see, soon the CIA and its Western allies will want to make a fortress out of our houses, streets and our homeland. We'll see how it develops, but again, 80 years after rebuilding the country from the ruins of World War II, which my grandparents survived, apparently now it's my turn to experience it again and rebuild the country anew? We'll see, maybe it won't be so bad?
Better to be under Russians then under Polish because of western pathology and as said Russia will fare the best, (just the question is how much destruction there will be and if it will be habitable because of destruction or maybe radiation) but despite everything it will fare better in the long run(not in the beginning)and west will probably have much more destruction, not now but in a longer run, so maybe it will not be so bad.

April 11, 2024

Israel knows that Iran is afraid to retaliate in any way. Israel intends to launch a very precise strike in Syria at night. It will be an attack on some base. Krzysztof associates a lot of barrels. Israel will provoke Iran by continuing hostilities. NATO is prepared for war, but it does not intend to attack Russia. This arrival of troops on the eastern flank is aimed at two things. First of all, if the front in Ukraine breaks down, some troops will enter. And the second is that if something happens in the Middle East, it is not known how Russia will behave towards the eastern NATO countries. Krzysztof sees that at night several planes will attack a base where there will be some metal barrels with something. And this will automatically increase the inflammation in the Middle East and the inflammation between Israel and Iran. The limit for the occurrence of an international conflict is the end of May, June, July. Russia will increasingly attack critical infrastructure in Ukraine. Russia will destroy two power plants, but they will not be nuclear power plants. If some NATO countries enter Ukraine, Russia will completely intensify hostilities, wanting to cause huge losses for the troops that will enter. Russia's first actions will not be directed against the countries that will enter, but in Ukraine, very large actions will be directed towards these troops in order to cause the greatest possible losses. Even though it will be claimed that it is not NATO, Russia will still consider it a declaration of war by NATO. Russia will call on countries allied to Russia to respond. Some European Union countries will restore border controls.

Jackowski mentions that Poland is witnessing the withdrawal of foreign capital, which means that war is approaching. Corporations are the first to know about the possibility of war and that is why they withdraw capital, not wanting to lose it.

Sikorski (the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Poland) believes that Europe will soon become a mess. Sikorski is very skeptical about the entry of allied troops into Ukraine. Jackowski sees that Sikorski sits in some imaginary house of lords. If Poland intervenes militarily in what is happening in Ukraine, there will be a partial partition of Poland. The actions that are about to take place in the world will cause a mass exodus of people. Many people will also go to Poland.

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

Russia will increasingly attack critical infrastructure in Ukraine. Russia will destroy two power plants, but they will not be nuclear power plants.

Russian airstrikes destroy Kyiv’s largest power plant

CNN —
Russia destroyed the largest power-generating plant in Ukraine’s Kyiv region in a missile attack on Thursday, as President Volodomyr Zelensky accused the West of “turning a blind eye” to his country’s need for more air defenses.

Ukraine’s Air Force said it shot down 18 of the incoming missiles and 39 of the drones. Russia fired 82 missiles and drones in total, including six hypersonic Kinzhal missiles – none of which Ukraine’s air defenses were able to down.

There were no casualties, and the attack has not resulted in power cuts in Ukraine’s capital region Kyiv or other regions supplied by Trypilska TPP.

The Trypilska Thermal Power Plant (TPP), the largest supplier of electricity to Kyiv, Cherkasy and Zhytomyr regions, was completely destroyed, according to the energy company Centrenergo. The company has lost 100% of its power generation across its three plants, which have all been destroyed or occupied by Russia.

“A black day in the history of Centrenergo,” it said in a statement. “The scale of the destruction is terrible. Money can’t estimate it. This is the biggest challenge for us in the history of the company.”

Over more than two years of war, Russia has systematically targeted Ukraine’s energy infrastructure in an attempt to break the country’s power grid and, with it, the Ukrainian people’s spirit, by depriving them of electricity, heat, water and other essential services in the often-freezing winter temperatures.

So I know it is CNN - and has its usual narrative that sympathises with Ukraine. When I read the last paragraph, I thought:
Haven't the Ukranians worked out there are consequences for their stupidity and their gutless betrayal of those who have been willing to embrace them as brothers? 🤷‍♀️ If they had any brains they would be cursing Zelensky and chasing him and his team with very sharp pitchforks.

Russian airstrikes destroy Kyiv’s largest power plant

So I know it is CNN - and has its usual narrative that sympathises with Ukraine. When I read the last paragraph, I thought:
Haven't the Ukranians worked out there are consequences for their stupidity and their gutless betrayal of those who have been willing to embrace them as brothers? 🤷‍♀️ If they had any brains they would be cursing Zelensky and chasing him and his team with very sharp pitchforks.
Are we talking about the first black day in the triple bad day série?
"“A black day in the history of Centrenergo,”

Back
Top Bottom