Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Today he had another session with photos of Putin, Zelensky, Biden, and Duda. I just wanted to post a quick summary here.
Zelensky
These actions, or what will happen, may end the hostilities or put the hostilities to sleep. It is known that if somewhere, where there is a front, there was a threat of radiation, contamination of the environment with any factor other than radiation, then the soldiers would certainly have to retreat, because they would fall victim to the contamination itself, not the war. Fighting a war in a contaminated environment is completely pointless, because both sides surrender to death.

Duda
The trains are ready. For transportation. Perhaps people. Something's coming.
If I had to use the language of "Wielki Szu" movie [Polish detective story], I'd say "A big bluff is coming". Remember my vision from many months ago, which says that some people from certain regions will decide to leave on their own. And then I said, "Look around you then, if that happens, because those who leave will make a mistake".
He told that the Kakhovka dam situation is what he probably felt from Zelensky and that the trains are related to the evacuation:

- Within hours from now or up to four days, there will be another catastrophe in the Ukraine. Something with fire, with toxic fumes.
- Putin this time will probably react hard, and most probably there will be an escalation of the conflict.
- Six countries are in the state of the highest readiness in case of conflict expansion.

Today he had another session with photos of Putin, Zelensky, Biden, and Duda. I just wanted to post a quick summary here.

He told that the Kakhovka dam situation is what he probably felt from Zelensky and that the trains are related to the evacuation:

- Within hours from now or up to four days, there will be another catastrophe in the Ukraine. Something with fire, with toxic fumes.
- Putin this time will probably react hard, and most probably there will be an escalation of the conflict.
- Six countries are in the state of the highest readiness in case of conflict expansion.

Thank you KS for the update. Did he say who is responsible for the dam disaster? But then again, no need as we all suspect who is. Funny, Zelenski was very proud a few days ago about what his offensive has been doing. He stated that they had achieved something important but of course, he's a cryptic kind of guy, so you can only guess.....
Anyhow, a bit of peace for the residents around that area will be a relief even if it is only for a few days....
Today, I saw an article that Russia will be selling off his property in Crimea to help pay for the war effort. Too bad they can't "auction" him off for all the damages and lives lost he's caused. He could be more valuable than gold....😘🤪

Thank you dear KS! Did he say which countries were in a state of highest readiness in case of conflict expansion? Surely he meant that these countries will start to attack Russia?

Again, thanks for the update.

Merci KS, vos messages sont attendus avec impatience, merci de nous tenir au courant aussi régulièrement...

Thank you KS, your messages are eagerly awaited, thank you for keeping us informed as regularly...

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us!

Did he say who is responsible for the dam disaster?
Well, he felt that when he focused on Zelensky's photo.

Did he say which countries were in a state of highest readiness in case of conflict expansion?
His words: "I guess who it could be. It can be Great Britain, it can be Poland, it can be Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, it can be the United States, but it's not all of them, it's not all the countries of the alliance."
He also told some time ago, when focusing on Biden's photo, that Finland is considered as a front line. And by readiness, he didn't mean attacking Russia, but readiness in the context of defense and logistics.

I listened to this audition once again today, and he also mentioned that he feels that we are entering a different phase of the conflict. It will accelerate now.

Yesterday he did another session with printed images of Putin, Zelensky, Biden, and Duda. It looks like a lot of pressure will be placed on Putin.

Putin​

A strange thing occurred to me. I have a feeling that Russia is preparing something very serious. And will do it unannounced. But suddenly I have an association, a very vivid association, that from the region of Turkey... (...) Just from the direction of Turkey, deep into Russia, one rocket, one rocket flies. Maybe it's a symbol, maybe not.

Russia is planning to make three very dangerous strikes. Rather, it will not be land strikes. (...) It's going to be from the air, there's going to be two major hits, and they're planning three. The third will not happen, or the third will be withheld.

Do you know what a strange feeling I have? Looking at this photo of Putin, into his eyes, I've never had that vision of him before. I have the impression that he is getting closer to desperation, in the sense of a final move that could open up a major conflict in the world. I also get the feeling in his eyes that he "ends" [pol. "kończy", translation suggested "he's finished", but he certainly didn't meant that].

Strange thing. The moment will come when Putin will have to hurry. Suddenly, it may happen that there will be an attempt to overthrow Putin. Will it be a coup, will it be another way, but an attempt to overthrow it. But most interestingly, I have a feeling that he will know about it. Haste. And maybe in this attempt to overthrow Putin, (...) Turkey may play an important role as support. Even though Erdogan is on quite good terms with Putin, it is Turkey that may have some involvement or support. The overthrow of Putin in Russia. He will want to hurry. He will know it. Information will come to him and he will know about it, but he will not react. So it can be overthrown, well, I don't know how, it can happen. If he knows about it before the fact, it will not be easy to prevent it, as if he had no access to these people, or had no controlling power in relation to these people. So these will be important people who will have their own support.

If this war in Ukraine continues for some time, it may happen that in Russia, that Russia will be divided. It may happen that anarchy reigns in Russia for a while, there would be two powers, one self-proclaimed, the other permanent. It will happen suddenly. It might look like an uprising. Only if that happens, Putin will continue to be in power. I call it like, and then it will be the most difficult moment. Will Putin and his comrades in power go to extremes?

Putin will regard this as the interference of Western countries. Perhaps for America's interference, that it will be explained that they want to break up Russia from the inside. That this is an attack on a sovereign state. That's what they'll call it.

Zelensky​

Speaking of Putin, I am not saying that this will be his end. Because I see him further, I feel that he is still in charge. Or it will then be that this coup fails.

I will say these words. "The Dnieper will be tainted forever". A distinct sense that there will be contaminated places. But why do I feel this from him? I mean, it doesn't have to be true. That's how I feel and that's what I'm telling you. I don't know if it's nuclear contamination. Whether it is contamination with any weapon or biological substance.

(...) Old weapons that shouldn't be in Ukraine. It will be explained that an old weapon has been destroyed, which should not be in Ukraine. It will explain that it caused the contamination.

All the time Putin wants to strangle Ukraine. He wants to keep her on the offensive, but he wants to suffocate her through it.

Biden​

"Poland Plan B". It is becoming more and more real as "Poland Plan B". I have a feeling there will be positional clashes. That is, at a distance. Shooting at a distance, let's say rockets at specific points. Not that the troops come in. This is in his mind as plan B. Plan B, Poland may turn out to be a shield, maybe not only Poland, but I associate Poland, a shield for the clash between Russia and NATO. I have the impression that France is against it and Germany is against it.

If Poland is in plan B and there are any symbolic attacks on Poland, NATO will be able to recognize at any time that this is an attack and Poland should be defended. And in order to go to defense, well, you have to get through Ukraine, and then troops can go there.

[He puts Biden photo down]

Ladies and Gentlemen, I feel that Zelenski feels that everything is very tiring, that even if this counter-offensive is going on now, it is at its last breath. It's all so tired. Putin, I have a feeling, is waiting for an overload. He has time, he is patient, he waits for some overload and waits for the possible first movements of the west. Biden is thinking about plan B, which is bad for us. Otherwise, we may turn out to be the tool.

Duda​

Some airport in Poland. Camouflage with an airport in Poland. As if... For some reason the airport will be closed, and this is camouflage. This makes possible a strategic place for possible future activities.

I have a feeling that... there is a lot of equipment in our country. And our country is very well prepared for... the second line. At the distance of a possible front. Anyway, it doesn't have to be true. I just feel it.

I feel more and more ready. Ladies and gentlemen, everything is moving towards... confrontation is getting closer. The essence of things is only who gets nervous first. To implement plan B... you don't have to... you can make... provocation. And call it your own. Anyway, the last few years since 2020 have shown us, how many things created in the media turned out to be half-truths or untruths. And some things continue to function as half-truths and untruths, and most of them believe it.

Could it be that he meant event below? It looks like the Kakhovka dam collapse happened almost at the same time, so it's hard to judge. I've got the impression that the pipeline explosion surfaced after the dam leakage in the media.

Ukrainian saboteurs blow up Togliatti-Odessa ammonia pipeline — Russian top brass​

MOSCOW, June 7. /TASS/. Ukrainian saboteurs blew up the Togliatti-Odessa ammonia pipeline in the Kharkov Region on the evening of June 5, with civilians hurt in the sabotage attack, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov reported on Wednesday.

"At about 9:00 p.m. Moscow time on June 5, a Ukrainian subversive and reconnaissance group blew up the Togliatti-Odessa ammonia pipeline near the settlement of Masyutovka in the Kharkov Region. Civilians were injured as a result of this terrorist act," the spokesman said.

The injured civilians received medical assistance, the general said.

"Currently, the ammonia remnants are being drained through the damaged pipeline sections from Ukrainian territory. There are no casualties among Russian army personnel," Konashenkov said.

In the Kupyansk direction, Russian forces destroyed over 50 Ukrainian troops, three armored combat vehicles, two motor vehicles and a US-made Paladin self-propelled artillery gun in the past 24 hours, the general reported.

What a grim session he had yesterday... He was talking about "secondary plague", but in a very cryptic way to not have his YouTube channel banned. Could it be that the second one will be a plague of vaccine side effects? Or maybe a new, recombined pathogen, as some of the scientists warned? I haven't transcribed his dream that he had years ago, that he had recalled at the end, because of subjective symbolism that is probably useful only for him, but boy, this one is gloomy...:shock:
Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen, the broadcast begins. I will focus on the topic that haunts me. I mean, I have a very strange feeling in recent days that the time is coming for some explanations, maybe not, but the time is coming when we will find out, where people will officially find out what it is all about, and also what was going on during these two years, what was it about from 2020 to 2022. At the very beginning, as you know, I said that it would take three and a half years. We are now approaching the point where these three and a half years will pass. I said then that this time of not understanding all that is happening around us will last three and a half years.
(...) Ladies and Gentlemen, it haunts me, I already had the feeling that, perhaps I call it wrong, the second plague, strange things will happen. I will call it a strange disease or strange cases of disease, not a plague. I just have a feeling (...) that the public will not want to call it a plague and in fact it will not be a plague. There will be more and more different cases, events, and individuals. And it will start to avalanche, which means it cannot be stopped.
(...) it will be seen that some countries are preparing, as it were, for an internal war, or for large-scale mass protests, or for a popular uprising in their nation. Here I put a question mark in these sentences, because countries are preparing for this, some countries. This is first. The second is that what is about to happen, it cannot be avoided. It will begin, there is no withdrawal from this. And I have this very disturbing feeling that this time is approaching. It won't be an avalanche right away, but we'll quickly see things start to happen more and more often.
I will put it in quotation marks that the plague of individuals is coming. And now I will focus. This feeling depresses me, follows me around, and I will tell you that ... that in my opinion we live in a very bleak time. And this gloomy time will historically be judged in the future as an exceptionally gloomy time for humanity. And it's just beginning.

It makes me think as if some countries would like to cancel this avalanche right now, but it cannot be canceled. Some countries know that a force is being created in the world. Who knows, maybe not an international force that is about to reveal it. What could it cause? It's hard to imagine. The power of shock and indignation.
Some countries are preparing not only for war, but we can say that, in a sense, for two wars, because for these reasons, there will be protests in specific countries in the world, even anarchy. If that were to happen, then something big got stuck and failed. But this fiasco is not a victory for all of us, because a secondary plague will come. Inevitable. Anchored.
Ladies and Gentlemen, an omnipotent, great chaos is coming, in which the world war will be mixed with, in quotation marks, another war. A war of individuals, individuals against the system. It will cause total anarchy.
Desperate attempts, desperate attempts now are to make a theory. The system is trying to come up with a desperate theory that people would believe more like a truth that they can find out or see through the effects. It touches everything. There are ideas with insects, there are ideas with space. There are also extreme ideas, such as assuming that perhaps there is a threat that our earth is in danger.
Can we still believe something so absurd? After three and a half years of "weirdness"... I don't think so. Especially when this second, secondary plague starts and it starts to intensify. I'm not saying that it will happen suddenly and will increase rapidly, but it will already be noticeable that it is unnatural. Please note that I can only speak as I speak on YouTube.
Internal preparation of some countries. Keeping the army, various police units, and security units in readiness will be aimed at suppressing any protests that may, for a good reason, turn into civil wars. Anarchy.
(...) At any moment there will be a noticeable next problem and the world knows it. Important leaders know this will happen. And this is just the beginning of a historically very dark period of our civilization.
I have the impression that attempts will be made to avoid this anarchy, that when the secondary avalanche begins, the governments of some countries, their nations will want to put themselves on alert, in a state of readiness against any threat. In a completely different one that I'm talking about. Therefore, raising various topics related to topics that have not been touched upon by serious politicians in the world, as if at least UFOs, as if at least events of various threats that have occurred so far can be said in science fiction books, now will grow to the rank of serious problems. This will be explained more and more often as a reality that threatens us. This is done just in case, so that if people find out what is really going on, what really happened then, Ladies and Gentlemen, it will be possible to use an abstract threat just to break up angry people who will not care.
The fact that it's been 3.5 years since that event, I kept saying all the time that it doesn't mean it's going to be good. It will be different. There will be more and more awareness. And this could be a turning point for humanity, a sign and a point that people themselves will change, that people will break something.​

Last edited:
What a grim session he had yesterday... He was talking about "secondary plague", but in a very cryptic way to not have his YouTube channel banned. Could it be that the second one will be a plague of vaccine side effects? Or maybe a new, recombined pathogen, as some of the scientists warned? I haven't transcribed his dream that he had years ago, that he had recalled at the end, because of subjective symbolism that is probably useful only for him, but boy, this one is gloomy...:shock:
Session 21 March 2020:
Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years? [year 2022]

A: Yes
More than three years later, it does not have to be a 'real' plague for misery to be spreading far and wide...

Plagues of ignorance...
Plagues of ideologies...
Plagues of fear...

Abstractly, many 'plagues' are at play at the moment, and their 'recombination' has probably already happened.
(L) Yeah, do we have any message for us here or our group?

A: Yes, you have a period of time in which to work while the reality is disintegrating around you, do not waste it!!! Goodbye.

I'm listening interview with him that he did a few days earlier with his vlogger friend (that is quite popular in Poland). This adds some context to yesterday's session. What he meant is that the next pandemic will be connected to mass vaccination during COVID-19 and probably side effects will start to manifest at the mass scale. He feels that the whole extraterrestrial narrative will not take, more likely, insects will be blamed as an explanation. As for influencers, "politically correct will be the one who will belittle what will happen".

I can say thank you.

We know all of this, thanks to this forum.
We know the consequences of these "vaccines" and what we know about these injections is just the tip of the iceberg. Most people are "vaccinated" so most people will suffer the consequences of blind obedience. (Not all, of course).

When you walk down the street, look at people with compassion.

I think your gentleman is well-informed, he even mentioned UFOs.

Things are going to happen as predicted, both by the Satanists and because humans have not chosen the path of light. But the future is still open. We know that too.

Thank you once again for the transcription

Back
Top Bottom