Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

In this thread, we are seeing more explosions from meteors in the sky. Do you think that what he sees or feels about lights in the sky that are not harmful are exactly that? It would make sense if we take into account that we depend heavily on our satellites for Internet and communication devices to operate across the globe.

But, he is not sure. That is just a feeling he has. The future is so uncertain.... too many variables!

Beside that, it would make sense ( the logical me thinking). If even just one satellite is destroyed by meteors, then of course the flow of communication will be interrupted or temporarily out of commission for a while. Which means that the race for race exploration or going back into space would be reactivated rapidly.

But then again, just supposition on my part. I find his feelings really intriguing.

I've skipped two sessions where he read people from their photos, because there wasn't much new speculation. Probably will translate one about Putin, because even though Jackowski isn't his fan, he was amazed that Putin really thinks that he's fighting with "evil".
In yesterday's live stream he wanted to focus on the future, the year 2030. For me, it clearly has some "rocky" aspect:
I have to say it because I can't feel anything else. I don't believe it, but "monarchy". "There will be a monarchy in the world". This is complete nonsense, but I repeat these words.
In 2030, there will be a law that we would not understand at the moment. This law will be "segmental". It will apply to everyone, but it will have these "grades".
Weird thing, it reminds me of the second time. I have the impression that from what is happening now, in 2028 it will be "rubble". I feel that in 2028 there will be a "stop" and calm down.
Globalism will not be introduced in the world. It's gonna collapse. The world will take on a completely different ability to arrange order. Globalism in the world will collapse. It will be rolled until 2028, it will be "rubble". I'm sorry it looks convoluted, but I want to do the vision honestly.
Whatever is going on right now, it will end up in a literal "rubble". Wrong, twice! 2024 will be one shock, 2028 a second shock, worse, "rubble" will remain. Then there will be peace and then there will be ... a lot less people.
I will tell you that we are on the verge of very great and very dangerous events, and that period is from now until 2028. 2024 is one world jolt, smaller. 2028 second jolt where "rubble" will remain. The word "monarchy" comes to mind. Some areas of the world will be "closed". It's likely that some very dangerous things will escalate.
Europe looks weird to me. UK, Netherlands, not all of France, half of France, Spain, Portugal. It will be "clean" there. This part near the eastern border of Europe will not be "clean". These events will cause something. Europe will be divided on this point.
I have the impression that people who will be forced to emigrate, a lot of people will go to Spain, because there will be a lot of space for them. Maybe nothing bad will happen in Spain. They will be able to take something, even settle for free. Note that it is not necessarily war that sifts people. But it reminds me of this war...
In these events I see a powerful exodus of people. It won't just happen in one country. Part of Europe... People will flee like from the Titanic.
I will tell you that everything that is happening now, what we call globalism, virtual money. All these things will be wiped out by these events, they will be ruined, literally ruined.
(...) I once used this phrase when making a vision… "Russia will retreat into itself". This does not necessarily mean that Russia will give up the land. This may mean that on some Russian lands people will not be able to live.
We can imagine a situation where there are nations that have lost their own states. It is unimaginable…
(...) "Look for signs, political sign, not good around May 5 this year". Something political will happen that may affect the first shock later. "Diplomacy will fail".

Wow, this is interesting. What he means by "Rubble"? I look at the dictionary, it seems something like destruction in a big way. It always reminds me of the story in the book “The road” by Cormac McCarthy. (The movie also is very good). Grand destruction in big scale and very few people on the planet. I know that everything has to be taken with a grain of salt. Interesting what he says about Spain.

Thank you for putting here this session.

I've skipped two sessions where he read people from their photos, because there wasn't much new speculation. Probably will translate one about Putin, because even though Jackowski isn't his fan, he was amazed that Putin really thinks that he's fighting with "evil".
In yesterday's live stream he wanted to focus on the future, the year 2030. For me, it clearly has some "rocky" aspect:
First, thank you KS for bringing us this new reading from K. I like him despite the "future" may not look too rosy for us all. But then again, we can't read it as a certain "fait accompli", right? Too many variables. 1But it is nevertheless, interesting.

When he sees a Monarchy, it makes me see back to what UK and the Commonwealth Colonialism during the Reign of Queen Victoria: keep people working in mines and factories with very little to live on. Just enough to feed them and clothe them without letting them revolt for a better life and aspire to be anything else ( no money, no investments, no pensions, no benefits, etc.) . In other words, two distinct caste : the gentry and the rest (serf type). As the WEF (make believe Monarchy) like to state: you will own nothing and you will be happy!
The words he used about the Global rule eventually failing is actually a wonderful statement( for now, all is fluid). No one wants to return to serfdom and control like that.

Spain has already been "advertising" for people to relocate to its shore. There are several sections of the country that are almost unpopulated because of poverty and cost of living. Those towns will pay people to move. Spanish people are migrating either to other parts of Europe or the Americas, whether it be South or North. So i guess this will become a real dire time for them in the not too distant future. There are also distressed and dilapidated homes in Spain you can get for 1Euro.

The rubble in two distinct episodes: 2024 and 2028: it could be celestial or even man made as we can imagine (with the current situations we are experiencing) . The causes could be many unfortunately.

May 5th date is rather conspicuous. Diplomacy failing? Will this "disaster" be man made then? I certainly hope that won't be the case. Again, it may or may not be the case. Many things could happen in between.... notwithstanding all that he feels at this time.... Timeline is so fluid.

When he sees a Monarchy, it makes me see back to what UK and the Commonwealth Colonialism during the Reign of Queen Victoria: keep people working in mines and factories with very little to live on.
My mind wandered around that possible "alien invasion" scenario that C's told us. Imagine how this could look like, if we assume that there will be some group that is basically taking orders from "the aliens", that surpass us technologically, and are so powerful to shelter us from earth changes that could happen in 2028 (and 2024?)... An alien monarchy :)
I forgot that when he read Xi Jinping, he confirmed what he sensed earlier: that the Chinese have unleashed some new kind of generating energy, a kind of "free energy" that they are keeping in secret and not trying to reveal. I guess that they are aware that in the current state of the world that kind of breakthrough will cause more harm than good (the losing side will try to "flip the table").

It might also be worth citing Svetlana's timeframe from the other thread. Looks somewhat consistent:
By the beginning of May 2023, it may seem that the SVO is in its final stages. But I guess it won't be the end. The next suspension of this operation could be in August 2023. But it seems to me that the beginning of the end of this event can happen by the beginning of 2024, or rather, by the beginning of January. Globally, the conflict will subside by the spring of 2024.

In the fall of 2024, there may be something like contamination due to a new kind of food poisoning with foods that have been affected by new forms of alleged disinfection or new drugs, although this is more like radiation exposure.

An unusual summer of 2025.

2024-2025 – the formation of a new spirit of Russia, the ascent to a certain holiness.

In 2024, the introduction of an alien Western world. The very world of the West is being severely destroyed. This makes some lands where life becomes impossible.

By 2026, the unification of the lands, a new unexpected, now not even perceived as real, union.

In 2026-2027, a very serious breakthrough in science and new forms of communication. A complete rejection of previous scientific paradigms. Search for new flexible forms in the economy.

But 2026 is not so simple. A painful restructuring of Russia. Economic and scientific strain, there may be a crisis. And natural factors are complex: there may be cold or heat. A colossal and difficult economic restructuring. Natural factors will force us to look for new forms and approaches in the economic and natural sphere. In 2026, unification with another country, almost complete unity.

In 2026, there may be the beginning of contact with other civilizations.

In 2027, the accession of new countries. The probability of a single union.

In a video he did yesterday, he talked about the economic crisis, and briefly focused on Biden. What we are seeing in the USA with SVB is most probably the start of the crisis that he felt. The crisis will go slowly, we would be seeing collapses of financial institutions from week to week, and it'll not be some sudden overnight crash. He insinuated, that things will go progressively worse for the Western World and that the only thing left could be a conflict (he didn't say exactly that, it's how I interpreted his understatement). He felt that in the USA they are planning "create something like bonds, on a large scale" that will spark protests.

Thank you KS! Always grateful of your translation of this amazing man. About bonds, during the First and Second war, bonds were very important. I checked what it was about.

A war bond is a government-issued bond sold to finance wars, and it was widely used during World War I and II (WW1 and WW2). The yield of this investment is lower than other commercial bonds, though they’re sold with discounts at face value. They’re often advertised to support the country’s military rather than as investment opportunities.

War bonds appealed to the patriotism of citizens and had clear propaganda backing them up. Initially issued as liberty bonds in the United States, the government raised a lot of money through these bonds to aid its military operations during the world wars.

Source

We are at war, so everything they used at all levels during the wars, they will do it again. And they need money.

In a video he did yesterday, he talked about the economic crisis, and briefly focused on Biden. What we are seeing in the USA with SVB is most probably the start of the crisis that he felt. The crisis will go slowly, we would be seeing collapses of financial institutions from week to week, and it'll not be some sudden overnight crash. He insinuated, that things will go progressively worse for the Western World and that the only thing left could be a conflict (he didn't say exactly that, it's how I interpreted his understatement). He felt that in the USA they are planning "create something like bonds, on a large scale" that will spark protests.
Thank you KS for reporting the latest development.
Yeah, it does look like something is going to happen, no matter the circumstances.

After all the sabotage they forced on their people, burned out of food plants and industries, they will try something else to keep their citizens locked up with their demands....They won't stop until the circumstances stop them in their tracks.... and it won't be pretty!

The crisis will go slowly, we would be seeing collapses of financial institutions from week to week, and it'll not be some sudden overnight crash.
Letting the government crash the economy is like letting kids play with guns—it doesn't end well.
A more promising alternative is to "crash" the economy by refusing to participate in the control system, but why trade comfort for freedom?
If we only talk to our neighbors when there is a fire alarm, something went terribly wrong...
Humanity's last lesson may be the most painful of all.

Back
Top Bottom