Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

I wrote before that we should treat him and other psychics (like remote viewers), the same as sensors that are receiving some kind of signal. Is the signal aligned with our timeline? Or is it strong enough to be picked apart from the noise? But if all those people will be ringing the bell and describing the same thing happening, this could be very telling. There was one of the events like this IIRC, when Jackowski said that "something" wanted to describe his vision of the city being devastated, and a few days later, all of Dick Algiere's remote viewers went off-target, describing bombings of the urban area. A week later, Israel started bombing Gaza like lunatics.

I'm also afraid that what Jackowski often does is called "AOL-drive" in remote viewing. He picks up some signals, and then his analytical mind kicks in with a clear visual that's constructed based on some properties of the signal but with gaps filled in based on what he already knows or is expecting. Without acknowledging that and taking a break, one can have a remote viewing session completely spoiled by this first impression. From the CRV manual:

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-15 o 10.59.39.png
Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-15 o 11.01.12.png

Having revisited this thread, I am wondering about if there is anything special about this guy and what he says. What he says above sounds more like speculation than anything else and is so vague that it will fit most of what occur. Saying for example that a retaliation will involve not only missiles but also planes that will bomb something is not a mindblowing revelation. Missiles and planes are normal instruments of war and they pretty much always hit something.
Agreed that these and any other 'insights' from psychics, remote-viewers or astrologers need to be taken with a grain of salt, and that often a straight-forward well-informed analysis does as good (or as bad) of a job at predicting, sometimes even better.

Having said that, I still think there is value in paying attention to what these people have to say, a long as we are in the understanding that this is a very 'imprecise discipline', and that they are only getting glimpses of possible futures mixed with prejudices. As they say, it's very hard to make predictions, especially about the future. :lol:

Personally, I don't have a problem cutting them some slack. I see what a bunch of them say, don't quite believe any one in particular, make a note of the times when there's a hit, and mostly just get a sense of the overall tendency of the predictions. It's fun as well. :-)

Having revisited this thread, I am wondering about if there is anything special about this guy and what he says. What he says above sounds more like speculation than anything else and is so vague that it will fit most of what occur. Saying for example that a retaliation will involve not only missiles but also planes that will bomb something is not a mindblowing revelation. Missiles and planes are normal instruments of war and they pretty much always hit something.

A better read of the situation would come from listening to Newsreal or follow the threads on the forum here.

The following comments are from almost 4 years ago (page 2 in this thread) and what commenters say still is valid.

Which is fair enough and I am sure the police is happy that he is able to help them. That does not make him an oracle.

That is how I see it.

Bingo!

Joe had the best prediction and this was back in 2020.

So I am just wondering whether it really is necessary to post everything this guy says. Google translate does exist. Perhaps it is time to take stock of what he has said so far and see if his track record holds up. Would people listen to him if he just came out and said that he was a political commentator or does the label "clairvoyant" help?

It is also important to keep in mind what the C's say, that we live in an open universe and thus not to get hooked on fixed futures.
I agree and it bothers me a lot that he validates his own predictions, saying in this I have been right and in this and then the following will happen in this way.

I feel that there is something wrong with this person.

April 15, 2024

Silence before revenge. Israel is preparing something big. Some rockets may be launched towards Israel. it will be a surprise and brutal attack. And Israel will consider it a war. Suddenly the narrative will change completely. Israel will now be talking about a serious war in the Middle East, not just a war on terrorism. Israel will want to kill the host of terrorism, and that terrorist will be Iran. There will definitely be an alarm in Israel. There will be one alarm, then a second and a third. This will be an attack on a city that borders the sea.

Poland, what will happen to Poland? Poland will be torn apart. Poland will be divided into three parts. Not two, but three. Part of Poland will not be Poland. It is not Poland's fault that Poland will be divided into three. This will happen through geopolitics, through international politics. Perhaps by European Union decision or EU consent. no matter how the situation with Ukraine ends, Poland will also suffer from it. Not only Ukraine will lose, but Poland will also lose. Krzysztof says that if something serious happens in Lithuania, we can expect it to happen in Poland as well.

The viewer asks whether Poland will be destroyed?
Virtually nothing will happen on the western side of the Vistula. Jackowski has the impression that during these four years of war, Eastern Europe, like Poland, will be affected in some way.

The viewer asks what it will be like in Slovakia?
Slovakia, like Poland, will also have problems during these four years of war.

Back
Top Bottom