Knowledge that psychopaths are in power seems to be spreading

axj

The Living Force
At least in places like Zerohedge, which in itself has a very substantial readership. I noticed that not only in the comments, but also in the articles themselves more and more people mention that psychopaths/sociopaths are in power. It still seems that the severity of the problem may be underestimated, but at least the level of awareness seems to be rising.

Latest example:

_http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-09/behind-global-game-thrones

Yeah, I've noticed that too. On Saker's blog comments some have actually outlined the problem quite well - and some have mention Political Ponerology.

I have also noticed this on facebook but have often wondered if facebook has an algorithym to only connect people saying the same things so that nobody is getting exposed to anything new to them anymore.

axj said:
At least in places like Zerohedge, which in itself has a very substantial readership. I noticed that not only in the comments, but also in the articles themselves more and more people mention that psychopaths/sociopaths are in power. It still seems that the severity of the problem may be underestimated, but at least the level of awareness seems to be rising.

Yep, there seems to have been a steady increase over the last few months of people framing it in those terms, see on Facebook too. It was interesting to note that David Cameron used the term in his speech to the UN back in September, damage control / controlling the narrative / meaning of words. Which of course dutifully made its way directly to a Daily Mail headline.

We must deal with these psychopathic murderers says Cameron as RAF prepares for bombing raids using Storm Shadow 'bunker busters', Brimstone missiles and Paveway IV bombs

The irony of “We must deal with these psychopathic murderers” juxtaposed against the main line of force of the article (‘wow look at all the neat killing machines we have’) is striking.

tinaPleez said:
The majority of people do not know how to identify the disorder. Let's Stop Voting for Psychopaths!...But, How?? Test politicians. http://petition.NoPsycho.Org

It seems like a good idea on first reading this, but, as we all know, psychopaths are in any position where they have power over others. and that includes psychologists and their ilk. How long do you think it would take for psychopaths to co-opt this test making it so that normal people who oppose what the psychopaths do would be tested positive for being a psychopath? Not long, I'd wager.

I remember that brain scan tests could identify psychopaths pretty conclusively. They simply did not have the same areas light up when they were shown images of people in distress, etc. I'm not sure if psychopaths could fake the lighting up of the brain areas that are connected to empathy.

Right now, people are oblivious to the presence of psychopaths in many areas of their life. I catch them all the time. It is easy once you practice. They are not scary nor mysterious. They are essentially stuck at 5 years old emotionally, and should not be taken seriously. They definitely should not be in positions of power, and I have made it my personal mission to reveal their presence and their neurological impairments.

fMRI testing for psychopathy is only to be a temporary measure until most people (in general) can recognize psychopaths just like those of us who have either grown up with them, or have been their victims. Recognize them and utilize them based on their strengths. Not having a conscience is a weakness, making a person more susceptible to corruption than normals. Psychopathic impairment should disqualify someone from having a security clearance. We wouldn't have a color-blind person as an Air Traffic Controller, for instance.

From my family history, I compiled a list of habits that in combination, can tell you that someone has no conscience. Please share:

10-habits-of-highly-psychopathic-people.png

axj said:
I remember that brain scan tests could identify psychopaths pretty conclusively. They simply did not have the same areas light up when they were shown images of people in distress, etc. I'm not sure if psychopaths could fake the lighting up of the brain areas that are connected to empathy.

Yes, that they cannot change. What they can change is the definitions of various tests, putting in new tests that say what they want them to say, etc. Corrupting outcomes is something that they can do. By the time something like this could be established, a whole lot could be done to do damage control. They always manage to infiltrate and co-opt the things that would shine the light on them.

Nienna said:
axj said:

Yes, that they cannot change. What they can change is the definitions of various tests, putting in new tests that say what they want them to say, etc. Corrupting outcomes is something that they can do. By the time something like this could be established, a whole lot could be done to do damage control. They always manage to infiltrate and co-opt the things that would shine the light on them.

I think it is important to know that there is at least one practical way to identify psychopaths for sure - instead of the usual checklists which just invite all sorts of manipulation. The psychopaths *are* distinguishable with brain scans. So the more the knowledge of psychopaths being in positions of power becomes widespread, the more there is a chance of something being done about it.

Especially when people who are themselves in the government/police/military become aware of this fact.

I guess the checklists are also useful for an initial examination of the person's actions - so in order to convince people initially, it can help to point out how certain people's behaviors can be explained as psychopathy. However, if it ever comes to using a reliable test for government/military/police positions, that is when the brain scan could become useful.

Having moved across states just recently my acquaintances locally are new and budding. Initial conversations involve the weather, politics, and lack of conscience in the world.

Sorry if that is rambling and redundant. (mirth attempt) It seems the latter two topics are passions for a lotta folks.

That whole 'conscience' subject makes everybody a storyteller.

Now to sort through the lies..........

Back
Top Bottom