King of Fish

S

stillwalking82

I had an interesting lucid dream last.

It involved meeting an individual known as the "King of Fish." In the dream, it seemed that I had help from another person/entity to locate the King's palace. They sort of located it in another plane of reality, and upon arriving, I entered up into the room from beneath the ground. I was informed that I was expected and I walked into what seemed to be some sort of temple made out of dark-gray slab-rock with skylights allowing light to enter. The King was waiting at the other end of the room. He looked Egyptian in ethnicity and was very tall with several tatoos along his arms and back.

He walked me back behind the main temple area and handed me a several rocks with engravings upon them. At the time I couldn't really make out the details of the engravings, but they would remind one of runes. After this, he held out his hand, in which there was a single fish. He sort of pressed the fish on it's sides which caused it's mouth to open. Upon opening, the fish's mouth yielded another fish. It was this fish that he grabbed, and placed into my hand. It latched onto my hands, sort of like a leach, and began to draw blood. From some sort of communication, it was relayed to me that there was some sort of blood disease and the number 11. I can't remember what name he gave it, but I seem to think it sounded something like the word "ephemeral."

After this interaction, I was free to leave or stay as long as I wished.

Anywho, that's about it. Thank you in advance for listening ;)

Back
Top Bottom